Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Searching for the Power

25. The Proverbial Wrench

by GinnyMyLove

A wrench gets thrown in the gears of the New Trio's summer plans. Harry finally gets to play his drinking game at the Afterparty. Who is going to play with him?

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres:  - Characters: Ginny,Harry,Hermione,Luna - Warnings: [!] [X] [?] [Y] - Published: 2009-02-07 - Updated: 2009-02-08 - 5881 words - Complete

?Blocked
Disclaimer: One day I would like to own something, I would like to get paid for writing, Neither is the case with these character. I just play very well with them.


Chapter 25: The Proverbial Wrench

Hermione opened up the door, and Ginny quickly closed the passageway. She invited her parents into the room where all of the girls were trying to get into the closet at once. Her mum smiled at her.

"No wonder you wanted to show off, this room is enormous!"

Hermione just beamed, "I know mum, I share it with Ginny but we get along. Come look at the bathroom. As she pulled her mother into said room, her father began looking for any trace of boys and the other girls began filing back out to the other room where Harry had turned the Wireless back up. Her father closed the door cutting out the sound so they could speak with their daughter.

Coming out of the closet chattering like best friends Hermione and her mum walked toward him. He cleared his throat and gave her a look. Emma looked contrite as she turned back to Hermione. "Dear, we just had a long conversation with the Headmaster, and you seem to have left out some key points in your tales of the Magic World." She began.

"More like flat out lied to us, honey how could you lie? Why did you feel like you couldn't tell us the truth?" Her father looked very hurt as he sat down at her desk.

"Daddy I'm so sorry, I was afraid you would pull me out of school and I can't let that happen. I finally belong!" She said pleading with him.

Her mum dragged her to the bed and they sat down on the edge and Hermione threw her arms around her mother and began to cry. "Shhhh its okay dear. Now why don't you tell us your version of events? The Headmaster seemed to be holding back on us."

Hermione cried for a little longer before pulling back and nodding her head. "Will you promise not to pull me out of Hogwarts?" She asked timidly.

"Now we cannot promise that Hermione. We have to look out for your well being." Her father said.

"Daddy I am Muggleborn, and I am listed on the rolls as attending Hogwarts. Even if I don't show up to school this year, that won't stop them from coming after me." She said watching as her parent's faces went white.

"Then...Then we will just have to leave the country." Her father tried again.

"No Daddy." Hermione stated firmly. He just looked at his little girl, who had never disagreed with him in the past, and began to see the beautiful, intelligent self-sufficient woman she was becoming. He broke down and sobbed, desperately holding in his choked cries and keeping back his tears.

Hermione immediately jumped up and hugged him close. "I'm so sorry Daddy, but this is where I belong now, I need to go to school to learn how to defend myself. And I have friends and obligations here." She whispered loud enough for her mother to hear.

"Just tell us everything honey, it is apparent we cannot change your mind, and locking you away somewhere would only succeed in keeping you safe until you were of age." Her mother said cool headedly, but she had tears running down her face as she watched her husband who had just realized his baby girl had grown up.

Hermione told them everything over the next half an our. They looked on in awe and wonder as she spoke of Giant snakes, Fire-breathing Dragons, and attempts on Harry's life every year he was at Hogwarts. Emma had always had a suspicion about her daughters feeling for Harry and they were all confirmed as she watched the girls rapt face when she spoke of his deeds, his home life and his kindness.

As she wound down and couldn't think of anything more to tell them her father spoke. "Please come home for the rest of the Hols?"

Hermione froze. She didn't want to leave Harry or Ginny behind, and knew there was no way that her parents would approve of her bringing a boy home for the summer. Thinking quickly, and not wanting to hurt them any more she asked. "Can you stay here?"

Dan and Emma shared a long look before her mother shook her head. "I'm sorry Dear but our practice is all the way on the other side of the country. We can't just drop our patients like that.

Hermione nodded, recognizing the logic in the argument. She had gotten more than just her looks from her mother after all.

"May I bring a friend?" That got her a very concerned look from him.

"Now Hermione, I realize you have grown up, but I cannot allow you to bring a boy home even if he has saved your life and is the..." She cut him off giggling.

"No Daddy, I meant Ginny. She has never spent much time in the Muggle world and it would be a wonderful experience for her. I would also feel much better not being caged all alone for the rest of the Hols." She said with a smile.

Sighing he nodded his head and Emma spoke. "If Mrs. Weasley agrees then you may bring your friend along. But we really want you home, besides Crookshanks misses you." At the mention of her beloved orange cat she gave in.

"Alright, I need to go tell them." And she got up and left the room.

Her mother smiled at her retreating form wondering which one she would miss more if they forced her to leave them here.

*************************SFTP************************

The party had rapidly gone down hill after Hermione's announcement. Cho had kissed Harry goodbye quickly before heading downstairs to Floo home, as had most of the other girls. Dean and Seamus left at the same time thanking him for the food and drinks as well as the company. It had not been the party of the year, but it had been nice to get together with everyone.

Hermione had convinced her parents to let her stay one more evening to pack and she and Ginny would head home in the morning. Reluctantly the Grangers had allowed Dumbledore to take them home, cringing at the thought of using a Portkey once more.

Ron never had come back to the Party, but the Twins had. Apparently when Ron refused to stop being a git he had somehow ended up orange and stuck to the ceiling of his room with a silencing charm on the door. It would wear off in time for breakfast, and as he was over the bed, he shouldn't be hurt too badly. They had then each drawn a bottle of Firewhisky and placed it on the table in front of him as he sat on the couch. Wishing him happy birthday they both popped back to the flat above their store leaving Harry alone with Neville, Luna, Susan, Hannah, and his girls.

Once they were alone, and before he knew what was happening Gabrielle had claimed his lap and wrapped her arms around his neck. Once she burrowed into his chest she sighed in contentment as he gave a shy and apologetic look to his other company. Susan and Hannah grinned, and Neville looked amused and stunned at the same time. Luna just looked on as if it were a perfectly normal occurrence.

Harry remembered his idle thought when he had first seen the adjustable table they were sitting around and decided to voice his thoughts. "What say we play a drinking game or two?" He asked. The others quickly agreed as they eyed the bottles on the table. He called for Dobby to bring them shot glasses as they discussed which game to play.

"How about Truth or Dare?" Hannah asked the group, some nodded but Susan looked at Neville, who looked at Luna and Susan before blushing.

"Uh, how about I never?" He asked.

"Hmmm, how about strip poker?" Luna asked, "Nudity attracts all sorts of fun creatures you know." She said dreamily.

The group gulped almost as one before Harry filled each glass with half a shot. "How about we ante up first?" They all took a glass and saluting each other, drank it quickly. The bit of steam that shot from their noses made them all giggle.

"Now that we are all a little intoxicated, how about we combine the three?" His girls looked ready for anything, the other girls all looked excited. Neville was turning redder by the moment. "Nev, you can leave if you don't want to play. None of us will think less of you." Harry said, not wanting his friend to leave, but not wanting to give up a chance to play this game before he lost his girlfriends for the summer. He repressed the burst of depression that tried to overwhelm him.

"I...I think I might go ahead and leave. No offense to any of you or anything. I just..." He stammered and lost his train of thought. Hannah leaned over Susan and kissed him on the cheek.

"It's alright Neville. Nobody blames you, do you think I might come by sometime before school starts?" She asked him hopefully. He turned bright red so she tried to diffuse the situation before his head popped. "I meant to see your greenhouse silly." He deflated a bit and smiled at her.

"I'd like that." He said. She rose and took his hand pulling him up. And walked him down the stairs and to the Floo.

"I had a nice time tonight Neville, you are a wonderful dancer and you kept the conversation up. I look forward to seeing you again." He stared at her as if he couldn't believe her words. She kissed him on the cheek again. "Good night Nev." As she headed back down the hall toward the staircase she heard the whoosh as he entered the fire.

Once back upstairs she heard Harry explaining the rules.

"Alright, how does this sound. You spin this Butterbeer bottle, and ask that person if they want truth or dare. If they say truth then they have to do an "I never", but it has to be one where they take a drink. Of course if you have done that as well then you drink. If they choose dare, and decide not to do the dare, they have to take off an article of clothing."

They all thought it sounded good enough, so Harry stood and very carefully cast a Diversion charm to make people think of other things to do, and a Silencing charm on both stairways, earning him strange glances from those that didn't know about the hidden one. Harry laid the bottle on its side and spun. It landed first on Luna who looked a bit lost at first before picking up her shot glass. "I've never been naked on the Quidditch Pitch." She said before draining her glass. The rest of the group stared at her, and then surprisingly, Susan blushed and drank hers as well. Luna spun the bottle, which landed on Harry.

"I've never lost my virginity." He said before throwing back his shot, and watching as Hermione, Ginny and Gabrielle downed theirs before he spun the bottle. It landed next on Susan.

"I've never kissed a girl." She said glancing in Hannah's direction. Everyone at the table drank along with her. Susan spun the bottle, which landed on Gabrielle.

"Dare." The little girl said looking at Harry.

Susan was not expecting that and had nothing prepared. "Um...I dare you to tell us how many lovers you have had." She stumbled out.

Gabrielle looked put out at getting a question instead of something to do "I have only four lovers." She said and Ginny Hermione and Harry looked at her startled. "What? I say I did not wait, I did not say I am sexing everyone." She shrugged. Harry wondered if he were included or if that was only those who she had slept with.

She spun the bottle and watched as it made its way all the way back around to her. Everyone stared at Harry. "Um... I guess that is an automatic piece of clothing?" Gabrielle smiled and her blouse seemed to disappear she removed it so quickly. She spun the bottle again landing on Hermione.

"Dare." She told the little girl whose eyes went wide.

"I dare you to kiss me like I were Harry." She said, watching as Hermione moved around and leaned in toward her. The kiss lasted only a half a minute or so but the little girl was moaning before Hermione sat back down. "Mon Dieu! Harry." She exclaimed softly as Hermione spun the bottle that then landed on Ginny. Ginny shrugged and took off her shirt before spinning the bottle. It landed on Hannah who looked just a bit uncomfortable. "Uh, I never made love to a girl." She blushed as she drained her glass. All but Luna drained their glasses. Spinning the bottle it landed on her again and her blush deepened. She stood and quickly removed her shorts before sitting down again to hide. Harry got a quick flash of her white panties and round but very pretty rear end. She spun the bottle once more and it landed on Luna.

"Dare." Luna said.

Hannah looked at the girl as if betrayed. "Fine, I dare you to kiss Harry the way Hermione just kissed Gabrielle."

Harry's eyes got wide as Luna walked toward him and leaned in. "It's just a kiss Harry relax." She whispered before her lips connected with his. By the end of about 45 seconds during which the two looked completely lost Luna had straddled his lap. They broke for air and she walked back to her chair with a dreamy smile. Harry took a few moments to recover as he just stared at the girl.

Luna spun the bottle and it landed again on Hermione who shrugged and removed her shirt as well. Next was Susan who was getting into the game, and removed her shirt with Hannah looking at her like she had grown another head.

The bottle landed on Gabrielle who again asked for a dare. Susan had to think for a moment of all the dirty things she could make the girl do but didn't want the game to end too soon. She had a feeling the little girl would drag Harry into the other room. "I dare you to remove a piece of Harry's clothing." She said.

"Hey that's not fair!" Harry said playfully.

"It isn't against the rules either." Susan said back. Shrugging he stood and held his arms out to his sides. Gabrielle kneeled and rand her hands up his thighs and under his shirt, which she then pulled over his head earning smiles from Hermione and Ginny, and intakes of breath from the other three girls in the room.

The bottle landed on Hermione and Ginny again in order, who both removed their shorts, now clad only in bra and knickers. When Ginny spun the bottle it landed on Susan once again. "Fine Susie, you want to play that way. I dare you to remove a piece of Hannah's clothing." The girl in question looked at her betrayed and then to Susan who shrugged and began tugging at her top. She fought for a few seconds before exclaiming, "Fine!" and helping pull the shirt over her head. And exposing her DD sized breasts as Harry sucked in a breath.

Susan spun the bottle and when it landed back on Ginny she grinned evilly. When the girl asked for a Dare she complied. "Fine, I dare you to strip." Ginny looked surprised for a moment. But got up and removed the last articles of her clothing doing a clumsy strip tease that never the less had Harry panting.

Hannah looked at the girl hungrily before catching herself and blushing. Susan elbowed her and wiggled her eyebrows. "Stop it." She whispered to the girl as she blushed.

The next in line was Hannah who wanting to get back at Susan lifted her glass, "I never gave my best friend an orgasm." As she drank Susan blushed before drinking, followed by Harry and the Trio leaving poor Luna out.

Lucky for her the bottle landed on her next, "Dare please." She said as if it didn't matter what they made her do, which was entirely possible.

"Fine, Luna I dare you to strip as well." The girls eyes lit up and funny enough, she did a better strip tease than Ginny, but in Hannah's lap causing the girl to blush madly the entire time. Luna had a very thin frame with perfectly sized B-cup breasts. And a tuft of golden hair nestled between her legs. Harry drooled a bit before she caught his eye and smiled.

She spun and it landed on Harry. Feeling bold, and more than a little drunk harry asked for a dare, pretty sure what would be asked of him. He stood and began to tug at his jeans before Luna spoke stopping him. "Kiss me like that again Harry." She said lightly. He stared at her for half a minute before giving up and sitting back down as the beautiful naked girl stalked toward him and sat down on his lap. She pressed her nipples into his chest and his arms automatically came around her back before he kissed her soundly once again. By the time they were done he was painfully hard inside his too tight trousers.

Hannah was getting too uncomfortable. "I'm sorry guys, but I really need to get home. I might come back if my parent's let me. But I doubt they will let me stay somewhere they can't find." Harry nodded and stood. Giving the blushing girl a hug before she got dressed and headed down the stairs.

Luna stood as well. "This has been fun, but Daddy will wonder where I am when I can't find myself later. So I should really be there to help him look if he gets lost." They all stared at her, not at her naked form before she started her way out of the room.

"Uh Luna, You might want to get dressed." Hermione said.

"Why would I want to do that, I quite enjoy being naked?"

"Because you have to walk back through this house and Molly will wonder what is going on up here?" Harry asked her. Getting an Ah Ha look on her face she began getting dressed. She gave Harry a quick kiss before leaving just the five of them in the room.

Hermione spoke to break the silence. "Um, Susan you can stay in our room if you like there is plenty of room. Actually if you and Gabrielle would like, it's yours for the rest of the summer.

Susan was touched, and was about to say as much when she thought that tonight she would possibly be alone in that room. "Thank you, I would like that." She said looking at the Veela who had reclaimed Harry's lap. Gabrielle looked up at Harry and back at Susan as if sizing her up. She then grinned and nodded.

"Shall we keep playing?" Harry asked.

Susan filled each of their glasses. "I think I need another ante first." The others all drained theirs before she spun and watched as Harry was selected.

"Dare of course." He said looking her in the eye, causing her to shiver.

"Naked Harry." She whispered shyly. He stood and Gabrielle slowly pulled both is trousers and his boxers down freeing his aching member with a sigh before he stepped out of his clothing and looked at the girl.

"Susan?" He asked her, she had her eyes down and her face was red. She shook her head so he sat down. "There I'm sitting down again." She peeked up at him nervously before breathing a sigh of relief. That his lower half was hidden from view. "You know, you should be careful what you ask for." He smiled at her, causing her to blush again.

The bottle was spun and landed on Gabrielle. "Dare." She said with a growl.

"Fine pet, stand on the table and strip for Susan." He said giving the other girl a sly glance to see her reaction. He was not disappointed as her eyes lit up before she looked down again.

"What's this? You see naked girls all the time Susan." He said.

She shook her head, "It's different." She squeaked.

Gabrielle got up on the table after Harry lowered it; exposing his extreme arousal and promptly making Susan look away. She crawled across the table carefully avoiding knocking anything over and stood up. Susan kept sneaking glances as she bent over and slowly pulled off her knickers and shorts. Exposing her perfect snatch to the girl who licked her lips. Then Gabrielle's bra all but disappeared in another bout of extreme skill mixed with Veela magic. The little girl kissed Susan on the cheek and walking around the table, sank carefully onto Harry' slap so that his cock now sat encased between her thighs against her warm wet slit. Just the head of his erection was poking out the top where Susan saw it when she tried to sneak a glance at Gabrielle.

Once again the bottle spun and landed on Hermione. "Dare of course!" She exclaimed. Gabrielle motioned to herself and then to Hermione who taking her cue, stood and was promptly as naked as the other three. Leaving Susan the only one clothed in the room.

Hermione spun the bottle, which much to her enjoyment landed on Susan once again. "Dare." She said quietly.

"You're the only one left Susan, You can either strip completely, or lose one article of clothing. Or if you're ready you can go to bed." Hermione said with concern, but lust in her eyes. Susan looked at her and her eyes ran down the girl's naked form and back up before she stood.

"In for a penny..." She said as she quickly divested herself of the last of her clothing. Harry looked at her with longing, which she noticed when she peaked at him, and she promptly blushed again. Harry stared in awe as he watched another witch strip for him. She was a little heavier than Hermione, but nothing was out of place. She had D-cups that rivaled her best friends and made Harry's hands ache to feel them. He liked small breasts, but he had never handled anything larger than a C-cup. And She had a perfect line of auburn hair directly above her slit, which was shaved perfectly. Harry thought he remembered the term "Landing Strip" From one of his cousin's crude conversations.

This time the bottle landed on Ginny. "Please Dare me Susan." She said licking her lips.

"Uh..." She stumbled. "I dare you to give Gabrielle an orgasm while we watch." She mumbled.

Ginny carefully turned the bottle back to Susan, "Only if you take one more dare first?" She asked.

Susan nodded and looked to the girl for instruction. "Take Gabrielle's place on Harry's lap." She said causing Susan's eyes to widen. "You don't have to do it, we can take this to the bedroom." Ginny said but Susan shook her head.

With her heart beating so hard she was certain that everyone else could hear it, and causing her to sway in time to her pulse, she stood. Harry's eyes were locked on hers, but he licked his lips as his eyes strayed down her body for a moment. She blushed, which made him lick his lips again.

She slowly walked toward him, afraid with every step she was going to pass out, but committed to finishing this game properly, at least this far. Gabrielle got up slowly, revealing Harry to her inch by inch before she smiled and moved out of the way. Susan could see a light sheen sparkle on his cock, which she knew, was Gabrielle's arousal. It was about to be joined by her own.

Stifling a moan she turned around and slowly tried to sit down. Harry was holding onto the sides of the chair not touching her out of respect, which she appreciated. The problem was when she reached his cock, it pressed into her back door softly. Still not moving Harry was forcing her to do it.

She spread her legs a bit as she bent over slightly. Wondering if Harry was staring straight into her sex. It made her want to moan again knowing he was watching her and that his raging hard on was being caused by what he saw. She reached between her legs, spreading them slightly farther apart, and as she grasped his erection she felt the moisture in her nether lips release and spread her lips wide open to him.

Then lowering herself slowly again, she resisted the urge to rock and moan in pleasure, as she felt his hot pole touch her wet flesh. She didn't realize just how long he was, and as she finally sat down on his lap she felt his cock slide along her clit and pop out between her legs. Finally she did moan, but she was where she had been dared to be. Sitting in Harry's lap with his cock between her legs. She could feel her moisture running down along his length and his breathing heavy against her neck.

"You can relax Susan, I am not forcing you to do anything." He said softly in her ear. She nodded and slowly released the tension she was feeling, relaxing back against his chest. He brought his arms up and slowly placed them around her abdomen, avoiding touching any of her more sensitive areas.

Finally as they both relaxed, they looked to the table where Gabrielle had lain down and now had Ginny between her legs, moaning, as she tasted the girl directly for the first time. Gabrielle was moaning equally as much, but she did not seem to be experiencing the same level of pleasure that she had with Harry earlier. Susan was entranced watching, and secretly wishing that Hannah were here to see this, or that she was in Ginny's place. When Harry speaking past her ear, causing her to move on his lap and them both to groan, startled her.

"Pet, please cum for me?" He said.

Suddenly Gabrielle arched her back and twisted her hands into Ginny's hair pulling her still amateur tongue deeper. She screamed in release and then collapsed panting to the tabletop. "Thank..You...Master..." She panted as she lay with her eyes closed with her chest heaving, doing wonderful things to her perfect breasts.

"Its your turn Susan," Harry whispered to her. She looked at the bottle which was all the way on the other side of the table, and did not want to get up, or to go through the exquisite agony of sitting down on his lap again, she didn't want to leave, but was not ready for a repeat performance. In fact she was fairly certain she would pass out from the effort. "I can't reach it." She said as Gabrielle finally caught her breath and got up, her hair falling perfectly back into place. She moved the bottle back within Susan's reach, but only if she leaned forward.

"Oh god." Susan said as she looked at the insurmountable distance of about three feet.

"Does that mean we're done playing?" Hermione whispered in her ear and she shook her head. "Wow, I think you should have been a Gryffindor." She whispered again getting another blush. 'How the hell can one person blush so much?' She thought she must have burst every blood vessel in her face.

Taking a deep breath, which all by itself caused enough movement to make her moan. She slowly, oh so slowly, savoring and dreading every second of intense sensation, as his cock slid along her clit once more. She spun the bottle and debated for a moment sitting back up or staying where she was. She heard Harry groaning the entire time, which only made her wetter and she knew he could feel it.

The bottle landed on Ginny again. "Change to the rules?" She asked causing the others to ponder for a second before shrugging. The shrug once again moved her enough to elicit a groan from Harry as well as herself.

She sat up quickly hoping it would be easier than trying not to move, instead she shuddered as a minor orgasm tore through all of her nerves, making her extremely short of breath and making Harry buck beneath her which caused another small orgasm. Luckily she controlled that one and did not move, only breathed faster and dug her fingernails into her palms as her vision swam slightly.

Ginny smiled and continued. "I propose that we make "I never" dares. If you haven't done it, then you get to do it now." She said sweetly. Not knowing where she was going with this Susan nodded.

"I never sucked Harry's cock while it was between another girls legs." Ginny said and this time Susan did moan along with Harry. Hermione and Gabrielle lined up with Ginny in front of her and slowly sank to their knees. Susan grabbed Harry's hands and wrapped her fingers through his before gripping the chair. Gabrielle placed a hand on one of Susan's knees, and Hermione on the other, then they both slowly pulled the girls legs apart, Susan looked down as Harry's full 9 inches appeared coated liberally in her juices and looking as if it was coming from her own body.

Ginny leaned in and wrapped her hand around his cock, accidentally of course, rubbing her knuckles along Susan's slit. The girl gritted her teeth, determined not to cum again on Harry's lap. The girl then leaned in and sucked his head in between her lips and she idly stroked his cock, and incidentally, Susan's clit.

Susan arched her back and not realizing what she was doing, she placed Harry's hands over her breasts and squeezed which he took as permission to play with them. She was surprised when she felt his palm wrap around each nipple and squeeze lightly eliciting a gasp from her.

Ginny backed off and let Hermione in, Hermione was able to get half of his cock into her mouth before she choked and backed off a bit. She smiled up at Susan as she repeated Ginny's performance, but her eyes remain locked with Susan's, as she not so accidentally used Harry's cock to rub small circles against her clit. She finally had to moan out her release and her juices flowed a bit more down around his cock, Harry had begun nibbling on her neck and abandoning his hands to the massage he was giving her breast, she wrapped a hand into his hair and turned her head to kiss him passionately.

Gabrielle replaced Hermione and promptly took him all the way into her mouth, and down her throat. Her nose ended up pressed against Susan's clit and Susan released Harry to look down at the Veela, she gasped at what she saw.

"Oh my god, how can you fit that all in there?" She exclaimed before the girl wiggled her nose in response causing her to wiggle against the base of his cock. Harry sucked in a breath as Gabrielle began bobbing back and forth bumping her nose into Susan's clit each time. Susan gave up and soon the biggest orgasm she had ever had crashed down upon her. She screamed out Harry's name and Harry came down Gabrielle's throat. Pulling Susan to him tightly and groaning into her neck.

As they finally calmed down Susan pulled away and turned over her shoulder to kiss him once again. Gabrielle had released him and was currently kissing Hermione. Sharing the taste of her Master. Ginny leaned in to whisper in Susan's ear. "We leave tomorrow, you have our vote if you want to go ahead with lover boy here. But don't feel like we are forcing you to sleep with him. Let it develop naturally." She then kissed Susan just as passionately as Susan had kissed Harry. Hermione soon replaced Ginny at her ear and Gabrielle kissed the redhead.

"You did really well Suzy, if you enjoyed yourself, he is all yours for another two months. We are going to try to visit but my parents are intent on spending time with me this summer so I can't say when." Hermione backed off and Harry turned Susan sideways in his lap, hugging her to his shoulder.

"That, was bloody amazing Susan. I really didn't mean for anything to happen because of this game. But I am very happy you were a good sport. This doesn't mean I expect you to shag me. In fact I do not plan to take your virginity until you beg me or I know I am in love with you." He whispered. She kissed him once again relishing the contact.

"Thanks Harry, this was a little fast, but I wouldn't change a thing. That was the most amazing orgasm I ever had." She blushed again and cursed herself. 'Damnit! After all that I am still a bloody blushing virgin!'

Harry looked up. "You two are leaving early, have you even packed yet?" He asked and they both looked down at the floor like they had just broken a window. "Lucky for you I learned a packing charm isn't it?" He asked.

Hermione looked at him. "Packing Charm?" She asked.

"He reached down to the floor and pulled his wand out of his trouser pocket. He pointed it at the ceiling and said 'Winky!'. Before putting his wand down to an amused look from Ginny and a perturbed look from Hermione.

The elf appeared with her eyes looking at the floor. "Master...sorry Harry calls me?" She squeaked.

"Harry promptly blushed. "Um, sorry about our state of dress Winky, can you make sure these girls are packed and ready to go for the morning?"

Winky nodded and popped out. "Is the game over yet?" Harry asked ready to get his witches to bed.

Gabrielle shook her head and turned the bottle to face him. "I dare you to make love to me Master." She said loud enough for the other girls to hear.

Harry shook his head giving Susan an apologetic look before he stood picking her up with him. Placing her gently back down on the couch. Hermione and Ginny grinned at each other. Before Ginny turned to the girl. "You are not required, but if you would like you can watch the show."

Susan blushed before shaking her head. "You two go ahead."

"Well, if you want to peep you know where the passage between our rooms is." Ginny said with a grin, getting another blush but a nod at the idea.

The girls got up followed the other two into Harry's room and closed the door.
Sign up to rate and review this story