Categories > Original > Drama

Between Us

by leeshalion23 0 reviews

Clara had the best best friend, the best boyfriend, and the best life. Until one mistake turns it all around. Will she get things back on track, or will she end up losing it forever?

Category: Drama - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2009-02-07 - Updated: 2009-02-08 - 202 words

0Unrated
"...And as the law clearly says, it can be said that driving while talking on a cell phone is dangerous," Clara said loudly to the class, finishing her speech.
The whole class clapped, including Mr. Fisher. He walked up to the front of the room, and stood next to Clara with a hand on her shoulder.
"That was an excellent speech Clara. Job well done." he said as he nudged her towards her seat.
Once she sat down, Clara turned around to talk to her best friend, Missy.
"I think you could have put a little more emphasis on your last sentence." Missy whispered.
"Well I think you could have added a little more color to that outfit," Clara joked back as she turned around to face Mr. Fisher.
Only Missy would notice something like that. She was a perfectionist, and therefore took it upon herself to make everyone and everything around her the best she could. That was one of the reasons Missy was Clara's best friend.
Right as Clara faced towards the front, the bell rang and the class got up and shuffled out the door. She gathered her things and followed then, walking quickly to catch up with Missy.

Sign up to rate and review this story