Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Instant Weasley

Default Chapter

by loralee1 2 reviews

AU summer of 5th year, Harry gets to go shoping, Snape gets tramatised

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: G - Genres: Humor - Characters: Fred, George, Harry, Snape - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2006-03-22 - Updated: 2006-03-23 - 468 words

5Funny
Instant Weasley
By loralee


"Harry, you have my Wizard's Oath that we aren't pranking you." Said Fred.

"Yeah, Harry, we made these specially for you. Dumbledore said you could go to Diagon Ally if you were in disguise." Grinned George.

Hesitantly Harry put the small candy in his mouth, it was minty. Nothing seemed to happen, no feathers, no dancing in place. Just then Ron ran into the room,

"You guys ready to... Bloody Hell Harry we're twins!" Harry rushed to the mirror sure enough he had Weasley red hair and a few freckles across his nose. He grinned and laughed and they all rushed to the kitchen where Dumbledore waited with Mrs. Weasley to inspect his disguise.

"Hmm, well this is a surprise." Said Dumbledore.

"What one more Weasley...?" said Fred.

"He'll blend right in.," said George.

Dumbledore nodded and gave permission for Harry to accompany the Weasleys. Fred slipped a couple pieces of the candy to Dumbledore as they left.

"They are debuting today in the store." added George with a grin.

When Ron and Harry met up with Hermione, Luna and Neville the twins insisted they become 'Weasleys' also. Soon they came to the store and Harry notice a large sign in the window

"New today 'Instant Weasley' FREE SAMPLES"

The street was swarming with redheads. Harry looked at the twins
"Blend right in?" They all had a good laugh.

Severus Snape hated shopping; he hated shopping they day before term started even more, blasted brats everywhere screaming, laughing and being completely obnoxious. He was nearly mowed down as he exited the apothecary by a familiar red head.

"Weasley..." he shouted and then realized it wasn't a Weasley that he knew. "Dear God, there can't be more of them can there?" he said to himself and then looked around into a sea of Weasley red hair. They were everywhere up the street, down the street, and coming out of the store across the way. He shook his head blinked his eyes and looked again. Still gaggles of Weasleys he apparated way with a small pop breathing heavily and wild eyed.

By the time Snape walked up to the entrance of Hogwarts he had convinced himself that it was a hallucination brought on by overwork. A nap and a drink or four would remedy the situation. He had just stepped inside when he heard a familiar voice.

"Severus, would you like to try one of these amazing candies?"

Snape turned toward the headmaster sneer firmly in place cutting remark on the tip of his tongue to see the old man, blue eyes twinkling madly, long red hair and beard with a few freckles sprinkled across his nose.

Snape's eyes rolled up into the back of his head and he hit the floor in a dead faint.
Sign up to rate and review this story