Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Press Play

damn you look good and i'm drunk

by killxsmile 2 reviews

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2009-02-11 - Updated: 2009-02-12 - 813 words

1Original
Author's Note: Not sure if anyone is reading this, but since I'm in a good mood, I'm going to post this anyways.

x_slowdown: Yep, Cameron's a twat. That's what makes everything so complicated.
Caffrin: I hope you like this.

FOUR: damn you look good and i’m drunk

C A M E R O N

Gimme, gimme more. Gimme more. Gimme, gimme more.

As the DJ continued spinning a Britney Spears remix, I found myself at the bar downing a shot of Chivas Regal. My lips turned into a smile as it slid down my throat.

“Hey, wanna dance?” someone asked, gently tapping my shoulder. I turned around and saw a cute brunette smiling at me.
“I have a girlfriend.”
“And I have a boyfriend.” She admitted, nonchalant. “What’s your point?”
“I don’t know…” I said, still skeptical.
“C’mon, it’s not like we‘re gonna get married or anything.”
“Alright.”

She grabbed my hand, then quickly pulled me onto the dance floor. While Britney’s voice faded out, the beat transitioned into another song. I could feel the bass pulsating underneath my feet.

…You’re the kind of girl I’d take home to mom if my mama was dead, yeah.
No good. You’re up to no good. Damn you look good and I’m drunk…


I guess the song fit the situation.

“What’s your name?” I asked as she pressed her body against mine.
“Kerri. Yours?”
“Cameron.”
“If only Ferris could see you now,” she said, smirking. I let out a laugh. Great movie. Horrible reference to it. But who was I to complain?

Pretty girl tells a joke = I laugh.

While her arms were wrapped around my neck, my hands were on her hips, pulling her close.

…S-C-A-N-D to the A to the L-O-U-S. Can’t handle it, Can’t handle it. Damn, that girl, she’s scandalous…

Songs kept spinning. Lights kept flashing. We kept dancing. After six or so songs, however, she leaned into my neck and asked me to buy her a drink.

“Back already?” Mickey asked as we took seats at the bar. “And you have a lady friend.”
“Mickey, this is Kerri. Kerri, this is Mickey.”
“Friends with the bartender. Nice.”

He laughed from behind the counter.

“What would you like to drink this evening?”
“Screwdriver. On the rocks,” she replied with a coy smile. She seemed innocent enough, but I could tell she knew her way around the bar.
“Cam?”
“Let’s switch it up. Pour me some Courvoisier.”

One drink became two. Two drinks became three. Three drinks became four. Four drinks became five. I lost count after that.

“Shit, Kerr,” A tall redhead said, shaking the brunette’s shoulder. “We’ve been looking everywhere for you.”
“Sorry, Lauren,” she giggleslurred. “Oh, this my friend, Camelot.”
“You mean Cameron?” I said, laughing. This girl may have been able to hold her own on the dance floor, but she was a lightweight when it came to drinking.
“Hi,” Lauren said, curtly. “Ugh, c’mon Kerri. Your parents are gonna be home any minute.”
“Yeah, yeah. Wait a sec.” Kerry fished a pen from her purse and grabbed my hand. After scrawling her number onto my palm, she planted a sloppy kiss on my lips. She tasted like Absolut.

“Ikindalied. Idon’treallyhaveaboyfriend,” she said, clearly wasted. “Callme?”
I let out a laugh as she attempted to get up. “Sure.”

Lauren helped her friend off the barstool, then guided her towards the exit.

“Bye, Cam!” Kerri yelled over the music. “Thanks for all the vodka!”

I gave her a small wave, then turned back around.

“Looks like you landed yourself some jailbait,” Mickey said.
“It’s not even like that. I’m with Juliet, you know that.”
“So what was she? Just an underage drinking buddy?” I shrugged.
“Pretty much.”
“Dude, you’ve gotta stop stringing her along.”
“It was only a one-night thing,” I said. “It’s not like I’m gonna see her again.”
“I wasn’t talking about Little Miss Plastered, I was talking about Juliet.”
“Just shut up and pour me another shot of whiskey.”
“Suit yourself.”

Once he slid the drink over, I gulped it down. I winced as the liquid hit the back of my throat, leaving a slight burning sensation.

“Hey,” someone said, putting their hand on my shoulder. I turned around and was greeted by two familiar faces.
“Oh, hey Dave.”
“Me and Jen are heading home. Do you need a ride?”
“Nah, I’m gonna stick around for a while.”
“Okay, see you around.”
“Bye, Dave. Bye, Jen.”

Dave and I shared a half hug while the petite blonde offered a kiss on the cheek and a wave. With that, the couple disappeared into the sea of people swaying to the newest hit from T-Pain.

+++++
Reviews would be nice.
REALLY nice.
Sign up to rate and review this story