Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > She's All That

Hanging Out

by sweet-tart 2 reviews

Isabella, Abagail, Gerard and the gang hang out after school.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] [V] [X] - Published: 2009-02-13 - Updated: 2009-02-14 - 1019 words

0Unrated
Isabella clutched her ribs and tried to keep her mouth shut to stop the laughing but Frank's Andrew impression had her gasping for breath.

"Stop, Frank!" shouted Abagail, also trying to stop giggling. "We just got her. Do you want to kill her with your stupidity?"

Frank pulled out his lower lip and rolled his eyes, "She can't die from laughing. Besides, it's not my fault if I'm utterly hilarious, Abby."

"Hilarious?" questioned a frizzy haired boy she now knows as Ray. "More like retarded. Seriously, Frank, are you sure you're not?"

"No!" denied Frank. "At least... I don't think so. Anyway, I got Bella to loosen up, isn't that enough?"

Isabella grinned and shook her head, letting her hair whip around her face. "Trying to kill me with your impressions and entertaining me are two different things, Frank."

Frank flashed a crooked smile shook and his head, obviously delusional of his friends jabs at his intelligence. Beside him, Gerard laughed and pushed himself off the wall of the little shop they were outside of and made his way over to stand beside, who Isabella learned was, his brother Mikey.

Abagail smiled and eyed Gerard. Looking him over like he was a horse she was planning on buying. "Gee?"

Gerard furrowed his brows and looked over to Abagail. Curiosity playing in his eyes. "Yeah, what is it, Abby?"

"Did Bella ever tell you that she was really good in art? I mean, really, you should have seen the sketch she drew today. Almost as good as you if not more so, I think."

"Really?" asked Gerard, curiosity clearly evident in his voice.

He looked over to meet Isabella's stare and smiled his half-smile, making Isabella stammer a little. "Uh... yeah. I've been drawing for a while now but mom doesn't like it. She says it's a waste of time."

"What do you like to draw?"

Isabella was highly aware of how close he was now, wrapped up in the conversation, and making the heat rise to her cheeks again. "Just stuff. You know, like trees and the sky."

Gerard smiled wider now, clearly interested in whatever she had to say. "Me too. Well... if you throw in the occasional super-hero and mangled body."

Isabella pursed her lips and tried to hide the teasing smile that was playing on her mouth. Gerard noticed and quickly dropped his gaze, blood rushing to his face, embarassed that he might have said a little too much of what he was interested in. After all, he didn't want to scare her away. But instead of the 'eww' Gerard was expecting, Isabella took him by surprise and went down a completely different road.

"Really? That's so cool! I wish I could draw stuff like that."

Everyone's eyes flickered to Isabella's face, analyzing her features for any trace of doubt incase she was scared and needed saving, but to everyone's surprise... she was dead serious.

"Yeah," mumbled Gerard. "I just get carried away when I have a pencil in my hand. Sometimes, even I get creeped out by the things that escape my head."

Isabella smiled and was relieved when the angelic smile lit up Gerard's face again, stating that the awkward moment was over.

Quickly, almost too quickly, Abagail jumped up and cleared her throat. Demanding everyone's attention. "Well, I hate to be the one to say it, but we need to be heading out. Last time we were late going home, Ray's mom threw a fit."

"Did not!" defended Ray, shoving Abagail roughly in the shoulder.

Frank giggled and jumped on Bob's back, kneeing him in the sides like a horse. "Did too, Ray. Now, on my trusty steed! To my palace!"

Bob growled under his breath and attempted to wiggle free of Frank's hold. "Get off, Frank. My shoulder's still hurt from the last time you did that."

Abagail rolled her eyes and grabbed Bob's collar, pulling him along down the side walk with her and Ray. She looked over her shoulder and waved. "I'll call you later tonight, Bella. See you tomorrow."

And with that, the four disappeared around the corner, leaving Isabella alone with the Way brothers.

"I guess we should be heading out, too, Gerard." said Mikey, breaking he silence.

Gerard nodded quickly and flashed a smile at Isabella. "See you tomorrow?"

Isabella watched his face for a moment, debating whether or not she really did hear anxiousness in his voice, and grinned. "Yeah. Tomorrow."

Isabella watched the boys wander down the hill and ran a hand through her tangled dark locks. The problem with her promise didn't hit her until she walked through her front door and saw her mom hanging up the phone.

"Oh, honey." breathed Penny. "That was your friend, Marcia. She sounds like a nice girl. She wants you to call her back."

"Marcia called?"

Penny nodded and a sly grin formed on her lips. "She said something about you double-dating with her tomorrow. Says she found you a date. Now, what was his name? Allan? Arka..."

Isabella froze and a low hiss sounded in the back of her throat. "Andrew?"

"That's it! Andrew." smiled Penny. "I think you should go, darling. It'll give you a chance for that fresh start you've been looking for."

Isabella shook her head narrowed her eyes. "But mom, I don't even like this boy. He's just a stuck-up jock. I don't want to go out with him."

"Well, you should consider it."

Isabella didn't have a chance to argue as her mother disappeared around the corner. Stupid Marcia. She's only been in her life for two days and is already sending her in a downward spiral to hell. And Andrew... dumb boy. How is she going to get out of this one?



A/N - Hey people. I'm back. Sorry for the long wait. It won't happen again. I just got really busy and forgot about this story, but, I'm back now and won't leave you guys haning like that again. Thanks for all the positive feed back! Really makes me smile. :) R&R for me, please. Thanks for reading!
Sign up to rate and review this story