Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > [x] One Life Lost, One Life Gained.

Wait! Am I Really Pregnant?

by xpurplediamondsx 6 reviews

"...i'll make an appointment first thing tomorrow morning..."

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2009-02-15 - Updated: 2009-02-15 - 447 words

0Unrated
Aww no reviews.. it's ok :]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The guys had already arrived and Ryan, Diamond, and Lyric were already gone. Brendon was in the shower and i was watching tv in our bedroom. We still hadn't talked about the whole baby situation, but we would once he got out of the shower.

Once i heard the bathroom door being opened i turned the tv off.

Brendon came out of the bathroom shirtless, with long, black, baggy, basketball shorts on, sagging a little bit, showing the top part of his boxers off.

He put his dirty clothes in the laundary basket and hung his wet towel on the back of the door, where there was a hook.

Next, he came and sat next to me on the bed.

"Hey" He said grabbing my hand and rubbing it softly.

"Are you still mad at me?" He asked.

I looked up at him and glared.

"Ok, i'll take that as a yes" he said, looking down.

He looked up at me again and said.

"Look babe, i'm really sorry for getting you pregnant and all, but c'mon, you've got to be at least a little tiny bit happy about this, i mean, we're having a baby!" He smiled widely, excitement shown all over his face.

I smiled a little.

"I know but..." i sighed. "What about my job Brenodon? I really enjoy working at the store with Diamond and i wanna own my own store someday too" I said.

"Babe, you could still work, and own your own store some day aswell.. please just be happy about this baby" he said. (no pun intended)

I let out a deep breath.

"Alright" I said smiling widely.

"So you forgive me?" Brendon asked.

"Yes, i forgive you baby" I smiled.

"Yes!! Baby, we're having a baby!!" He yelled, taking my hands and pulling me into a giant bear hug.

"Babe, i kind of need to breathe here" i said laughing.

"Oh right" he laughed, letting me go.

"Wait!" I gasped.

"What? what's wrong?" Brendon asked worriedly.

"I'm not even sure if i'm pregnant yet, i mean, i'm having all the symptoms and what not, and i've taken a pregnancy test, but i haven't went to the doctor yet." I said.

"Oh, well, i'll make an appointment first thing tomorrow morning then" he said.

I sighed.

"Babe, what if i'm not pregnant? i'm sorry that i got you all happy for possibly nothing" I said sadly.

"It's ok babe, if you're not pregnant, then we could try again, right?" he asked.

"I don't know" I said. "I'll think aboout it."

Brendon sighed.

"Fine" he said. "I hope that you are though" he said smiling.
Sign up to rate and review this story