Categories > Anime/Manga > Full Metal Alchemist

What Do You Say When Words Aren't Enough?

by Sasuke_Gaara_Edward 0 reviews

Just something I've come up with on the spot

Category: Full Metal Alchemist - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Alphonse Elric,Edward Elric - Published: 2009-02-22 - Updated: 2009-02-22 - 673 words

0Unrated
*Flashback*

A 8 year old Edward Elric sat indian style across from his bestfriend, Jennifer, playing patty cake and giggling, "Jennifer, Do you think we will be friends forever?" Edward asked, looking down at the grass.

"Yesh I do! Friends forever!" Jennifer answered, giggling and hugging him.

"Yay! I wuv yew Jennifer, I'll never leave you!" Edward laughed and hugged back.

"I'll never leave you eather." Jennifer replied.

"Pinky promise?"

"Pinky promise." And with that the intwined pinkys and laughed.

*End Flashback*

"Ugh what was I thinking! I knew our friendship would never last." I said putting some of my black hair behind my ear and continuing my walk to the store. It had been 6 years sence I moved from Resembool to Ishbala, I know weird town, just think, I have very fair skin and black hair and everyone has tan skin and brown hair, I am and always will be an outcast.

"Hey Jenny!" My friend Tasha said coming out from behind a building.

"Hello, how are you my midget?" I asked her, HEY she's 4'11" and 3/4.

"I'm good, how are you?" She asked taking a grocery bag from me.

"Fine now. Just thinking about how it would be totally amazing to be part of this town for once and not be the outcast."

"Oh God not this again! Look Jennifer, you're you, and I'm me, everyones different! You just happen to be pale in a town on tan people! But you have the prettiest eyes and hair I have ever seen and your skin never has a blimish! In fact, I wish I were you on some days!" She ranted, I stopped paying attention, I started tuning out and having more flashbacks when I heard a sudden laugh and then I felt like I was flying then pain in my ankle, knee, and hip.

"CRAP!" I shouted when I realized what happened, I hate being such a clutz!

"OH MY GOSH! Are you okay Hun?" Tasha asked dropping the bag and helping me up.

"Yeah I think." I said looking over at the juice bar and seeing a new face, 'He looks...so familiar.' I thought, "Hey Tasha I'm gonna go talk to that blond guy over there, I think I know him. I'll be right back."

"Okay, do you want me to take your groceries to your house?" She asked while I was walking away.

"Yes please." I said. I walked up behind the new face and tapped him on the shoulder.

"Yes, may I help you?" He asked looking at me. 'YES,' I thought, 'It is him, Oh please let him recognize me!' I prayed.

"Edward?" I asked, just to make sure.

"Yes...oh...my...GOD!" He exclamed, looking at me like he knew who I was.

"Hey." I smiled.

"Jennifer! OH GOD I never thought I would see you again! How have you been? Why did you leave me? You said you would never leave! You lied to me!" He exclamed while I looked at my feet.

"My dad died and my mom didn't want to live in Resembool anymore so she moved me out in the middle of the desert." I said answering his multipul questions in one sentence.

"Oh... Well you don't know how much I've missed you." He said hugging me.

"I've missed you too. Hey, I have an idea. You should come over to my house and hang out! Wheres Al?" I asked looking at the big metal suit, getting a pretty good idea.

"He's the suit of armor."

"I guessed that." I whispered walking up to Al and hugging the big metal suit. 'Remind me not to do that again.'

"Hello Jennifer, I don't really remember you but, it's nice seeing you though." He said in that sweet voice I remember so well.

"I've missed you Al." I whispered letting him go and looking up at him. He looks feirce but I can see in his 'eyes' that he's still the same sweet innocent little kid I knew and loved.
Sign up to rate and review this story