Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

My Drunk Love

by shehadtheworld12 4 reviews

She cried because she meant it. she cried because he didn't. *Edited.*

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Erotica,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2009-02-26 - Updated: 2009-06-07 - 4169 words - Complete

1Moving
Disclaimer: please remember this is 100% percent fiction and I do not own mcr[but I do own Bob.][Alright you caught me, please don't kill me!]I only own the characters Talisa and Tephira-THAT'S IT.
Rated:NC-17?
A/N:a oneshot I decided to post. though i'm not sure it is a oneshot cause I will be making a full story out of this.By The Way:this is the 1st story i've wrote that has sex in it so i apologize if it sucks...so rates and reviews would be extremely nice.

I would also like to thank my best friend Katie for the inspiration, I love you Pete:]

--Edited for shitty typing. I apologize for that. Ugh.--

----Enjoy!-------
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[3rd person pov.]

"You're coming with me and that's the end of it." Tephira exhaled rather annoyed.

"Come on Teph, I told you before i'm not going. I have other things I need to do than escort you to a party." I rolled my eyes.

"Like what Talisa? Watching scary movies? Listening to Folie a Deux a gazillion times? Seriously everyone will be there! Frank said to be there around 8 and it's 7:00!. Get dressed NOW." she hissed.

Talisa shifted on her feet nervously she had a bad feeling that going to Gerard's get together would not be good. But Tephira would not stop nagging the ever living crap out her, so she caved. She walked to her closet and took off her clothes and replaced them with a black spagetti strap shirt that had blue, orange, and pink neon stars on it, skinny jeans and a blue converse that matched the neon blue on her shirt. She then, with great skill; applied eyeliner to her eyes and pink eyeshadow and mascara. She then brushed the tangles out of her hair, and once finished she looked in the mirror and nodded. She was complete. She walked back out to Tephira who was tapping her fingers on Talissa's computer desk impatiently.

"Fuck Tissa! Finally!" She laughed. Talisa was about to tell her where to shove it but she glanced at the clock and realized it was already 7:35. She mouthed and "O" and and grabbed her purse and they were out the door.

It was a good 15 minute drive to Gerard's house due to Traffic in Newark. When the two arrived to the house,it was rather packed with all kinds of cars. Tephira giggled and happily walked to house that had windows vibrating from the bass of the music. Talisa follwed behind. Tephira knocked but it was hopeless since you couldn't hear it. So she opened the door and revealed rambunctious and already halfway drunk teenagers. Tephira and Tissa were Seniors at Belleville High School,so granted alot of faces were unfamiliar to them. Tissa looked around awkwardly there was so many faces that she didn't recognize. She turned her head and sighed with relief when she spotted a familiar bouncing fro. She walked over to him and called him over the music.

"Ray!" She said. Ray looked around him confused and tried to find the voice, he smiled when he saw Tissa standing there.

"Tissa! dude! you made it!" His pitched voice squeaked. Tissa laughed and open her arms to him.Ray hugged her.

"Glad you came,the guys are around here somewhere." He motioned his hand in different directions. She nodded and let him get back to his conversation with a guy who had on an AC/DC shirt and snakebites. She turned back to Tephira who was talking to Jacob Martez, the school quarterback. She made a gagging sound. Jacob was such a noob, but she never really called him on it. Tephira had a crush on him, and Tissa didn't wanna ruin it for her, so she let it be. Tissa almost knocked a person[who was too drunk to notice], over when she saw Frank and Jamia talking to Mikey. Jamia was Frank's new girlfriend for 2 months. She was really nice and by the way Frank talked about her non-stop,they were pretty serious about they're relationship.Tissa walked over to the trio and grabbed Mikey's ass.Mikey gasped and turned around with an angry expression but it softened when he noticed it was Tissa.He playfully poked her in the stomach."you almost gave me a spasm attack, jerk."he laughed.

"Sorry mikes, hey Frank,Jamia." I said.Jamia and Frank looked at me and smiled.

"Hey Talisa what's up? I didn't think you'd show." Frank said hugging her. Apparently everyone already knew that Talisa didn't plan on coming.

"I didn't either." She smirked.

"Hey Tissa." Jamia said and hugged her also. Tissa with much hope looked for one person. Bob. Bob was Tissa's crush since she could remember. He was funny, caring, and hated cameras. She had one class with him, which was music, where she would watch him for the whole period, play drums. When he played, his soul was put into it like it was all he had. But ofcourse like any girl who had a crush, Bob had a girlfriend named Meena. Meena was pretty. She had hazel eyes and honey brown hair, her cheek bones adorned her small face. But what her personality lacked, her looks make up for it. Meena is an attention hogger. People have to constantly look at her, listen to her, and talk to her. If that doesn't happen she goes crazy. But what made Tissa the most furious was the fact that she treated the best person in the world like gum on a shoe, Bob; her Bob. She almost fainted when she saw him walk through the door and talked with Eric, who was a pretty cool guy, just wierd at times. Bob wore all black and his sandy hair was cropped and his front part of his hair was a fringe. He looked.......amazing. As usual. She thought it'd be nice if she said hi to him but was cut off by Gerard who bear hugged her.

"Tisssssssa!my loooovey-dooooovey you cameee....." he slurred. Tissa laughed at his voice. Gerard was a goober, but that was his best quality.

"Ofcourse Gee,I came just for you." She teased. Gerard let out a school girl giggle and smiled as he hugged her once more and walked over to Mikey, who just like Tissa did; smacked Mikey's ass again.

"WHAT THE HELL?!your the FOURTH person to do that! My ass is not that great!" he shrieked. This made Gerard giggle

"Oh to the contrary little bro". I shook my head and looked back to Bob, but he was gone.............

~~~~~~~Later that night~~~~~~

Tissa ventured through the way too crowded house in efforts to find Tephira,which she failed miserably. Tephira was nowhere to befound and ofcourse Tissa was starting to get worried. She looked out the front door and could have got on her hands and knees and praised when she saw Tephira sitting on the porchswing with Jacob. She then stared with wide eyes as she witnessed Jacob kiss Tephira on the cheek. She quickly slammed the door shut and held her hand to her heart. That was just too much torture. "Why?"she looked up to the ceiling wishing she never looked, which was dumb because she never would have found Tephira.She decided just to forget everything and walked back to the kitchen where she found all the guys, including Frank, Gerard, Ray, and Mikey were playing beer pong, and looked like Gerard and Frank were winning.

Mikey was patting the both on the backs as they had to down several cups of the liquid in amounted time while the whole room rooted and cheered for the duo.She watched the heated match for what felt like forever. Time lasped, to where Tissa was actually enjoying herself. She talked to Sadie Hawthorne who was just a Junior but had acted so much more mature than the potential students. Come to find out, they both had alot in common. Tissa and Sadie both agreed to exchange email and myspace adresses a minute before Sadie had to leave. After Sadie left, Tissa smiled, happy that for once she socialized with another human being and wandered out to the living room where her heart could of dropped to the floor. There was Bob and Meena happily kissing on the small sofa. She looked down immediately and tried her best to ignore the moisture that was brimming at the corner of her eyes. She blinked them away quickly as she could and looked back up to the girl who was kissing her true love. She had on a certain expression; but Tissa couldn't quite make it out, it almost looked.......evil. Tissa focused on her more with utter disgust, Meena had on her infamous smirk.Tissa gritted her teeth and watched with pure hatred as she saw Meena's tongue slowly enter Bob's mouth. Tissa finally crashed and dashed to the bathroom, when she locked the door she set her tears free and let them fall silently down her pink cheeks and dissapear into the plush lavender rug.

Talisa quickly wiped the wetness with her arm and sat down on the cold toilet seat. :Why am doing to this to myself? no matter what I do, i'll never be her. I'll never be the one who bob kisses like that. i'm nothing. She hung her head in shame and rested her head in the palm of her hands. Wishing that Bob would suddenly realize that Meena was garbage and would come to his senses and realize that Talisa was the one. Talisa was the one who truly loved him more than anything. But that was only in movies. Bob would never see Meena for the real her.He would never be with Tissa the way she wanted. The feeling of rejection seem to spark it's way through her body. She became internally numb and got up from the seat and splashed water on her face. She looked at the reflection in the mirror. The girl before her showed no emotion whatsoever, her eyes were blank, eyeliner seem to cake on the corner of her lower eyelids. But Tissa didn't care she felt nothing; absolutely nothing. She unlocked the door and walked towards the kitchen where she saw the shiny placid liquor standing proudly on the table with other condiments. It seemed to call her name. Everything around her seem to slow down. She walked towards it and grabbed the red cup and filled it with the clear poison. She sipped it and swallowed hard as the taste burned her mouth and burned it's way down her throat. She coughed slightly and began drinking more. 1 cup became 2 cups, 2 cups became 3 cups, and soon 3 cups became 6 cups. She kept drinking till she couldn't feel the pain anymore. Till she couldn't remember his name and what he was doing to her. She let the liquid works it wonders as it took over body. She smiled as she felt completely amazed. The noise of everyone was music to her ears. She felt free. Free from the feelings that tried so hard to keep her miserable. She swayed back and forth for a moment she then stumbled her way to the back patio. She fell down on the soft porchswing and stared into the boring plain backyard, but to Tissa it was a twilight. She saw green trees swaying softly with the cool breeze, stars twinkling so much,and the moon so big and bright,so comforting. She smiled and embraced the serene scene. It was so beautiful so peaceful, it was just her imagination. The trees were hidden behind a large white wall, the lights from inside overpowered the beauty of the stars. To Talisa, there was no such thing, the world seemed completely at ease in her eyes.She lost herself in her thoughts, she didn't notice the person taking a seat next to her.

"Isn't it so pretty?" The person asked her. She looked to her right and came face to face with his icy blues. His lip ring shined in the moonlight making it gray. His lips curled at the corners. She smiled and nodded.

Iit's the best thing I-I've seen my whole l-life." she slurred. In her drunken eyes the person she despised was an angel. She forgot about everything that transpired, she didn't remember anything. The feeling took over her whole mental state, nothing was wrong to her, even though everything was.This time he nodded."it-it is." He also slurred. His blue eyes drooped alittle,his smile was now a grin. It was true, Bob was also drunk. Truth was,Meena dumped Bob. Bob got overwhelmed and drank, just like Tissa did. Funny how rejection and numbness came into play. Now two drunk people stared lovingly at eachother,no matter how messed up the situation was to them it was complete solitude. Tissa put her hand to Bob's cheek and her heart fluttered. She still smiled as she stared at him. What was so amazing about him, there weren't enough words to describe they way she felt for him, all of her emotions were coming out and nothing she did could stop it. Bob didn't pull back; he grabbed her hand and held it in his.

"You are so-so beautiful Ti-Tissa." He slurred. She giggled and looked down. His hand pulled her chin up and he looked into her brown eyes and his lips carefully touched hers. Tissa smiled and wrapped her arms around his neck, as Bob kissed her with more feeling. His hands met her sides as his tongue slipped into her mouth which Tissa happily accepted and both they're tongues danced together in harmony. Bob pulled pack and looked at her,she looked so heavenly to him. He stood up and pulled her up with him and he walked with her behind him.
----------------------------
No one could say for sure how the pair ended up in Tissa's room. Somehow they found they're way to Tissa's house. Luckily Tissa's parents were gone and wouldn't be back till Monday night. Tissa opened her bedroom door while Bob's hand wrapped around her and he turned her around pushed her against the door, making it shut. His lips devoured her's and he began kissing down her jaw and onto her to neck. His butterfly kisses made Tissa bite her lip. His mouth was so warm to her and she absolutely loved it. Bob began gently sucking, leaving marks on her neck. Bob's hands slowly pulled the straps to her shirt down and kissed her shoulders. Tissa moaned lightly at the contact.

"Bob." she breathed. He smiled at her noise and his hands pulled her shirt up and let it fall gracefully to the floor. He guided her towards the bed and pushed her down. There was a conscience in Tissa's mind telling her that this was wrong, but her body completely disagreed. Tissa pulled Bob's jacket and shirt off so they were almost equal. Tissa ran her hands through Bob's hair as Bob kissed her down her chest and down to her stomach. Bob then undid the belt to Tissa's pants and unbuttoned them. He pulled them down her slender legs and let the pants fall to the floor as the her belt rattled along with it. Tissa breathed harder as his hands rubbed her soft thighs as he went back up to Tissa's lips and kissed her tenderly. Tissa did the same to Bob as she undid his belt and pulled his pants down and Bob kicked them off. Bob reached behind Tissa and unhooked her bra and tugged it down her arms, where she watched it float to the side of her on the floor. His hands cupped her breasts making Tissa moan louder. He rubbed his thumbs across the soft nubs that hardened at his touch he lowered his mouth to her nipple and his tongue made circles around the nub, and Tissa arched her back as he flicked his tongue back and forth. Her fingers softly scratched Bob's chest.

"I want you so bad."she whispered.His mouth came to her ear and whispered back.

"Me too more than you know." while his hands still cupped her. She nodded and breathed more harder as his hands went to her boyshorts and pulled them down her legs.She blushed as she was fully exposed.His finger went up and down her slit when his finger touched inside her, she scratched harder. The pad of his thumb began rubbing soft circles around her clit she tensed and her hands fell down to her sheets which she clenched as he was making her feel so good. She gasped as his finger slipped inside her. she gripped the sheets harder as he pulled in and out her while he went back to her breasts. He lowered his head to her stomach and gave more kisses and then down to her legs where he kissed the inside of her thighs and his tongue entered her, making her moan, she bit her lip as she felt his cold lip ring touch her. His tongue went up and down her sensitive spot making Tissa squirm with pleasure as he sucked. She closed her eyes and arched her back again as he did things to her she didn't think existed.She needed him inside her now. Her hands went down to his boxers and she tugged them down.Her cheeks flushed as she saw him completely nude. He crawled back ontop of her were he straddled her and slowly entered. She squished her face as she felt slight pain she instantly tightened around him. He gently eased in further and she gasped when he pulled out and pulled back in. She wrapped her arms around him as he rode in and out her at a steady pace, she moaned with relief and pleasure as she accustomed to him. He kissed her as his hands were kept on her waist holding her in place.She kissed him back with more force making Bob moan.

"I love you." he groaned.

"I love you too." She moaned. His pace became quicker and Tissa called out his name with ecstasy. He gripped harder at her sides and his mouth once again returned to her chest. Tissa felt herself being drowned under a wave of pleasure, her mind raced and she bit her lip while Bob teased her left breast. Tissa could feel another wave in her abdomen as Bob quickened. She arched her back as the feeling kept rising and intensing. She screamed as Bob also felt the wave inside of him and they both moaned together as they both came. Tissa breathed as she felt his load inside of her. Bob slowed his pace but still entered her as the feeling past. Her breathing was fast until it slowly returned to normal.Bob did the same. When they both relaxed Bob kissed her lips twice more before collapsing on her chest. Her hand went through his hair, as they both calmed. Bob slowly let out of her and dropped to her side where he turned her towards him and wrapped his arms around her petite frame. They stared at eachother through tired eyes while he tucked the loose strands of hair securely behind her ear,where they soon fell asleep in pure bliss; unaware of the consequences they would face in the morning.
******************

The next morning Tissa felt the warmth and brightness of the sun shining through the corner of her black curtains. She squinted her eyes at the brightness and groaned. She sat up and put her hand to her head as she felt a massive migraine hit her like a car. What happened last night? How did she get home? She thought. She noticed her phone was on the floor and picked it up. She had 7 voicemails and 15 text messages from Tephira and Frank. She scrolled through her inbox which most of the messages consisted of where are you?!: Are you okay?: Please answer me i'm getting really worried!--Frank: Talisa please answer your phone i'm swear i'm gonna call the cops--Teph. she stared in confusion. She closed her phone shut when she felt someone move next to her. She froze and her eyes went wide. She looked to her left and saw him. His fringe fell over his face and his black lip ring shined. She prayed that nothing happened.please no.she thought. She pulled the covers down and silently cried as she was naked. She quickly put on her bra and shirt and grabbed sweats and put them on. She then covered mouth as she ran to the bathroom and threw up from shock and from being drunk. She collapsed on the floor. She cried as she layed down on the cold tile floor. She felt ashamed and stupid. How could she do this? with Bob. She rocked back and forth in a fetal position thinking about last night. She couldn't remember anything.She softly screamed in frustration of trying to figure out how she got home. Did Bob drive her home? It plagued her for a minute. She carefully got up from the floor and decided she should probaly call Tephira back,but what would she say? What about Frank? No,She couldnt' call Frank. She walked out of the bathroom and froze again as she saw him still laying there. She walked out and closed the room to her door and ran downstairs before she would breakdown again. She speed dialed Teph, and waited for her to answer.

"Hello?! Tissa?!" her paniced voice made Tissa feel guilty.

"Yeah it's me." Tissa said in a groggy voice,she did her best to hide her tears.

"OMG! are you okay? Where are you? God I was so scared, you dissapeared last night and I couldn't find you!" she cried into the phone.

"I'm sorry Teph, i'm okay, i'm at home."

"Omg good." she sighed.Tissa almost cried for making her best friend stress over her like that.

"Do you need anything?" she asked.

"No i'm good,i'm probaly gonna go back to sleep." Tissa lied

."Oh okay yeah you should, you don't sound so good." She said softly agreeing.

"Yeah I know,again i'm so sorry teph,I didn't mean to do that." Tissa said with regret.

"It's okay just PLEASE don't do that again, kay?"she laughed.

"I won't, i'll call you later."Tissa said. Tephira said goodbye and hung up. Tissa sighed and sat down at her dining table. She put her head in her hands and thought about what's gonna happen when Bob wakes up. Would he be upset? Would this ruin everything? Would he think she was a whore? She didn't wanna think about it anymore. She thought about everything that might've occured and immediately she gasped. Had we used protection atleast? Tissa breathed deep to calm herself when she heard Bob come downstairs. She ran a hand through her hair as footsteps came closer. She looked down when he came into full view. She closed her eyes as she felt him sit down next to her.

"Tissa?" He said softly. She breathed again and looked into his blue eyes. His expression was just as confused as she was.

"I think we should discuss......last night." He hesistated. Tissa nodded and looked back down.

"Do you remember anything? Cause I don't" She said sadly. Bob thought real deep.

"I don't remember everything, but it's obvious we did something we shouldn't have." Tissa cringed.

"I know."she whispered.

"Tissa, I need to be honest. Whatever happened, I didn't mean to. I remember me drinking alot because of Meena breaking up with me and the rest is kind of a blur. I don't want to you be hurt, but I just don't think there's much......... between...us. I'm so sorry." He said getting up from the chair and looking at her. Tissa blinked the tears that threatened to fall several times and nodded.

"I know. I didn't mean for it either." She whispered. Bob frowned and hugged her and whispered bye in her ear. He then walked to the door and when she heard the door click she broke down. She sobbed as she felt angry and rejected .How could he just leave like that?!. She cried for him,she cried for herself. She felt rotten and shamed. She lost herself when she suddenly remembered something from the previous night.

Flashback
"I love you."he groaned."I love you too."she moaned.

Was it wrong that she felt it? Was it wrong that she cried because she meant it? She shook her head no,IT WAS wrong to feel that way, it was a mistake and nothing more. Just a drunk night that was taken farther than it should have. But still, she cried because she meant it; she cried because.........He didn't.
Sign up to rate and review this story