Categories > Original > Drama

The Legend of Siaku

by Brightstar_205 0 reviews

When Kyo and her friends take a trip to Lamoine State Park, Kyo falls out of a tree. While unconscious, she receives a vision that changes their lives forever.

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Humor - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2009-02-27 - Updated: 2009-02-27 - 288 words

0Unrated
NOTE: I have changed the names of my friends, the school, and myself for privacy purposes. And please note this story is entirely FICTIONAL!
Character Overview
Kyo Murphy- (Kyo-Kyo) Fifteen-year-old girl; a sophomore at Seneca High School (SHS). Being raised by only her father, Joe Murphy, at a junkyard in Eastbrook, she is a natural born mechanic and a pure blooded tomboy. She has set aside some of her boyishness to maintain a relationship with her current boyfriend, Nick Stevens. Fixes cars for a living.

Nicholas Stevens- (Nick, Nicky) Fifteen-year-old boy; a freshman at SHS. He is a bit shy, but his tough-as-nails girlfriend Kyo helped him make friends and act like he wouldn’t dissolve if it rained on him. (He learned some mechanics too!) Raised my mainly his mom, he lives in a large house in Franklin with his mom, stepfather, and his two siblings.

Michael Andrews- (Mike) Seventeen-year-old boy; a junior at SHS. He is into joining the army and is not afraid to speak his mind, (although it does get him in trouble a lot!) He became good friends with Kyo and Nick during a shop class. He used to go to a private school, but didn’t like it and moved to Gouldsboro with his mom and dad. He is a cop and a firefighter.

Lorelei Gray- (Lara) Fifteen-year-old girl; a sophomore at SHS. Grew up spending most of her time with Kyo in the junkyard, so she knows the basic mechanics thanks to Kyo. She and Kyo can tell what the other is thinking or feeling. She is loud and good willed. (The loud bit got the cops called on her once… false alarm though!) She lives with her mom in Franklin.
Sign up to rate and review this story