Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > What A Wonderful Caricature Of Intimacy

When the day met the night

by falloutboyrox728

Well, decided not to make this a one-shot after all. Enjoy. :)

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Crossover,Drama,Erotica - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2009-02-27 - Updated: 2009-02-28 - 1834 words

?Blocked
Chapter 2- When the day met the night

~Brendon~
Beautiful cannot even describe how wonderful it was. Not even close.

Our lips collided as soon as we got inside, tugging each others hair roughly. My tongue slid past his lips, exploring the inside of his mouth as his hands wandered my back underneath my shirt.

Outstanding? Sensational? Astonishing? Can I even describe it with just one word?

We barely made it up the stairs and into the bedroom before he pulled off my shirt. He pushed me onto the bed and straddled my hips, pausing to grind his hips against mine before he continued kissing me. His tongue slid down my chest, making his way to my belt. He removed it slowly, teasing me by brushing his hand against the hardened fabric. “Hurry,” I whispered, feeling desperate to be freed of my tight jeans.

I can't. There's not enough words in the whole entire dictionary to describe it. Except for maybe one. I guess I could say that it was a miracle, not for Ryan, but for me. I thought that I'd never have him, that he'd always be within my reach but never in my arms.

After he removed the belt as slowly as he possibly could, he finally unbuttoned and unzipped me. I lifted my hips off the bed, eager to get them off. Then there was one article of clothing that had to go. He hooked his fingers on the edge of my boxers. But before he pulled them off, he asked, “Are you sure you want to do this? I understand if you don't.”

I nodded furiously, trying to keep myself together. My cock was practically screaming at me to release him of his confines, but I ignored it long enough to reply back to him. “Yes, I've never been this sure about anything in my whole life. Now please, continue,” I said, trying to push him along.


He didn't deserve me. I knew it and I'm sure he did too. He's way too good for me. Always have been and always will.

He pulled down my boxers carefully, my erection greeting him. A smile spread across his face as he looked at it, almost admiring it's beauty. He took a single finger and ran it up and down my shaft, teasing me, making me want to scream at him. I knew that he'd enjoy that, so I kept my mouth shut. He finally took it in his hands, rubbing over it lightly, then more roughly. His fist wrapped around it tightly, squeezing it, before he let go.

I felt his tongue run along a vein, and I bit my lip until it bled. His tongue was soon replaced by his lips, which were placing small kisses up and down my length. When he got to the tip, he widened his mouth a little, letting a bit go into his mouth.


Why am I even thinking about it? Doesn't matter who deserves who, just as long as I get to have him. And God, I want him so fucking bad. More than I've ever wanted anyone or anything in my entire life.

I jerked my hips forward, urging him to take more into his mouth. He chuckled, pinning my hips down. “Be patient, Brendon, I'm about to do it. I just had to warm you up first,” He said with a wink before he slid in as much of me in his mouth as he could. I watched as my cocked slid in and out of my best friend's mouth, which turned me on more than anything.
The free hand that wasn't still pinning my hips was massaging my balls, increasing the pleasure. I was already leaking precum, but I tried to hold back as long as I could. But after feeling his mouth tighten around me and his pace quicken, I let loose into his mouth. He swallowed what he could before he removed me from his mouth, looking up at me with his big brown eyes.


Every touch, every kiss, every heat filled stare... everything was more than I'd ever imagined. Ryan was the best lover I ever had. It was almost as if he knew my expectations and pushed them to the extreme.

“Brendon,” Ryan said, his eyes pleading. “fuck me, please. Fuck me harder than you've fucked anyone before.”

I nodded, making us switch positions so he was laying on his back and I was settled between his legs. I took two of my slim fingers, coated them with saliva, and carefully used them to stretch Ryan's opening, causing him to cry out. I gulped, realizing how tight he was. “Ryan, babe, you're so tight,” My voice was filled with excitement and worry.

“Is that good?” Ryan asked.

I nodded, adding a third finger inside him. “Yes, very good, but it might hurt a little at first. I'll be gentle, though.”

And God, he looked so beautiful. Even now, as he still sleeps, he radiates beauty.

After I stretched him as much as I thought was necessary, I pulled my fingers out and replaced them with something much larger. I heard him suck in air as I pushed myself farther inside him, though I tried to be as gentle as I could. “Are you okay?” I asked, a little worried. I wanted this moment to be perfect for not just me, but him as well.

He nodded, placing his hand on mine which were on his hips. “Yeah, I'm fine. I'm just a first timer.”

“Oh baby, this is your first time?” I was happy and worried at the same time. Happy because I got to have his virginity, worried because I wanted to do a good job.

He laughed a little. “Well, with a guy anyway.”

I kissed the inside of his thigh, still part way in him. “Don't worry, I'll be really gentle,”


In fact, he might look even more beautiful now than he did before. A glow came off of him, his face almost angelic. And not to mention his delicate little curves...

And then I pushed the rest of myself in, making Ryan moan. Starting out slowly, I let him adjust to my size. His eyes were half closed as he whispered, “Oh fuck,” over and over again. Sweat was beginning to cover my body as I got faster and rougher, almost forgetting about how delicate Ryan really was. He winced in pain as I slammed into him harder than I should have.

“Brendon, ahh, ow,” he moaned, meeting up to each thrust. His eyelids were now squeezed shut, his breathing shallow.

“Are you okay, Ryan?” I said, slowing down. He frantically pushed his hips up, trying to get me to speed back up again. “Yes, I'm fine, just, go faster, Brendon, faster,” he panted out and I did as I was told, taking his frail body to new limits.

He fisted at the sheets as he wriggled underneath me. Looking into his eyes that he had finally opened, they mirrored exactly how I felt. They were fierce, almost hungry. I leaned down and caught his lips in a sloppy kiss, his tongue pushing his way into my mouth. I took a hold of his cock and jerked it in time with my thrusts, making him moan in my mouth. Removing my lips from his, I attached them to his neck, biting and nipping at the sensitive flesh.

“Oh, Brendon, I'm gonna-” was all he could get out before his cum exploded all over my hand and our chests. He let me continue to push in and out of his body, trying to reach my peak. And when I finally did, I yelled out Ryan's name loud enough for the neighbors to hear, spilling my seed inside him.


Looking over at him, I smiled, seeing what almost looked like a smirk on his face. I took my hand and pressed it against his cheek before I kissed him lightly on the lips. That was when he woke up, his eyes fluttering open.

“Hey, Brendon,” he greeted sleepily, kissing back. I wrapped my arms around him, holding his body close. He was warm, and I enjoyed the fact that his skin was just so... soft, almost like silk. Or better than silk. I kissed the silky skin on his shoulder, sucking on it a little before I let go.

When I tried to get up and get dressed, Ryan clutched onto me tighter, wrapping his legs around my waist. He stuck his face in the crook of my neck, kissing it lightly. “Please, don't go yet,” he whispered as he continued to kiss and lick at my skin. It felt wonderful and made me want to repeat last night's event all over again.

“Ryan, I need to go... she will be waiting for me,” I said, dread obvious in my voice. He stopped kissing my neck and looked up into my eyes. The sorrow in them was almost too much to bear.

“Oh, I forgot about Sarah,” he spat out, almost choking on her name. I knew he hated her and quite frankly, I can't blame him. She was okay and everything but... she was definitely no Ryan. Not even close. She didn't smell as good, feel as nice, or taste as delicious as he did.

He let go of me, unwrapping his legs from my waist. “Well, you better go, you don't want to make your wife angry.” He made it sound like it was a good-bye, like we'd never see each other again.

“Ryan, I'm coming back for you. There's no way I'm going to stay married with her because the truth is; I don't love her. Not even close. And I'll be damned if I let you go, the real true love I have,” I said, meaning every word.

He smiled, kissing my lips. “Are you coming over tomorrow?”

I smoothed down his ruffled hair before I kissed it. “How about tonight? I have a feeling that after I tell her that I won't be staying the night there.”

His face lit up, as if me coming over tonight was the best news anyone could've given him. “That sounds great. I'll be waiting,” he said, winking. I quickly got dressed, kissing him goodbye before I left to face... her. Ugh.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks to all that reviewed. You guys are the reason why this story is still alive. Just so you know, this may have been my first Ryden, but that doesn't mean that this is my first story ever. If you've read My Heart Is On My Sleeve (sorry for the marketing...), you probably know that I've had a LOT of practice. No offense to my former self, but I kinda sucked when I first started out. But I've been observing the writing styles of other authors on Ficwad and applying them to my stories, but with my own flair, of course. Thanks to everyone who made me a better writer. :)
Sign up to rate and review this story