Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > You Make Me Live

Prologue

by charliexbrown 0 reviews

If you want to read with some clarity, read at the start. If you don't want anything spoiled, read at the end. I think that'll work best.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Humor,Romance - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2009-03-02 - Updated: 2009-03-03 - 344 words - Complete

0Unrated
Hooray! Some rubbish that nobody wants to read! [big cheesy grins]

Well hello, I hope you enjoy the following story. Just some things to point out:

- I am not an Ashlee hater; I think she’s a nice enough girl, so I’ve been very kind to her in this story.
- It starts about a year into the future.
- I realise Patrick's girlfriend isn't called Laura, but I didn't want to be mean to his real girlfriend. That's one thing I can't stand, when people hate band members' partners.
- I also realise there should probably be a lot of swearing, but I can’t stand it and never use it myself so I haven’t put much in.
- This is not slash; they are just very close friends, OK? Peterick without the romance. There are parts that sound slightly gay but I’m sure they just love each other platonically. Hehehe.
- I don’t actually know if Patrick likes Stevie Wonder, but he’s in there because… well, why not?
- Sorry for the title, I couldn't think of anything else. From Queen's 'You're My Best Friend'. Ooh, go and find that video on YouTube! Brian May reminds me of Joe so much. [grin]
- I wrote this story because I don’t hear much about Patrick these days. Whenever I go on Pete’s site there’s never any mention of him, Patrick rarely updates his own blog, and then I read that stupid Blender article and Patrick seemed really annoyed at Pete. This whole Peterick thing is starting to fade. It must not happen! They’re BFFs! So yeah, my imagination went into overdrive and this lil’ story is its brainchild.

So grab some form of beverage and/or nourishment, make sure you’re sitting comfortably and let the tears roll [well, not tears, I don’t think it’s that sad… sadness?]. And please remember to review, so I know it wasn’t time wasted when I should have been doing an English essay.
xxx
Sign up to rate and review this story