Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Searching for the Power

38. Another Farewell

by GinnyMyLove

Susan heads to her new home and Tonks takes an oppurtunity.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Humor,Romance - Characters: Harry,Tonks - Warnings: [!] [X] [?] [Y] - Published: 2009-03-06 - Updated: 2009-03-06 - 9409 words - Complete

?Blocked
Must I really disclaim this? Not mine.

Chapter 38: Another Farewell

Harry awoke to find Susan right where she had fallen asleep, with her back against his chest and his arms wrapped around her. As far as Harry was concerned that was pretty much where she belonged. He honestly couldn't explain why four girls had suddenly fallen in love with him over the past month, but he honestly gave up caring. All that mattered was that they told him they honestly loved him, and he knew he honestly loved them. He tried very hard not to think about the fact that Susan was leaving this morning just as Gabrielle had a week ago.

She stirred in his arms and rolled over to face him. "Hey Mister." She said sleepily. He decided that half-asleep witches were cuter than puppies any day.

"Hey yourself, sleep well?" He asked.

She nodded as she stretched and yawned looking for the world like a cat waking up in the sun. She then slid a hand between them and wrapped her fingers around his usual morning endowment. "If this is my last chance let's not waste it." She whispered before kissing him.

He kissed her back with fervor and rolled onto his back as she pushed against his shoulder. She then sat astride him and slowly worked his cock into her dripping entrance. She hissed in pain for a few moments causing him to try and withdraw but she didn't allow him to. "No Harry, I am still sore from last night, but I am going to get all I can before I have to leave you for a week."

Finally she pressed him all the way inside and simply sat still for a moment, relishing the feeling of him stretching her perfectly. Finally she began moving, leaning forward slightly so that her clit was rubbing against his pelvis with each small thrust. "I should have done this ages ago..." She said quietly as she began concentrating.

"Not if you weren't ready." Harry commented quietly. She just nodded as she focused on the wonderful sensations his body was giving hers.

She picked up her pace waking Hannah who only took a moment to roll closer and rest her head on Harry's shoulder and watch her girlfriend enjoying herself. "Morning Harry." She whispered with a large smile.

He grunted and smiled in response. "So if I beg you will you take me this morning?" She asked.

Quietly, so as not to disturb Susan who was lost in her own pleasure, he whispered back in a strained voice. "Even if you think you mean that...I don't think it would be fair..." He tried to tell her.

She nodded and kissed his cheek. "It's funny that part of why I want to shag you is because you won't shag me." She said with a grin, getting one in response from him even though his eyes were closed in concentration. "Thank you for being you." She whispered. Susan picked up the pace and was moaning in warning of her impending orgasm. Harry tensed a little as he attempted to wait for hers. He turned his head and opened his eyes looking into hers.

Finally Susan came loudly and Harry kissed Hannah on the lips deeply before releasing his own orgasm into Susan's eager body. Susan collapsed onto his chest and opened her eyes to look into Hannah's. "Oh, morning Han, sorry if I woke you up."

Hannah giggled, "You can wake me up with a show like that anytime you want Suze." She kissed Susan quickly before sighing aloud. "I think its shower time, are you all packed Suze?"

Susan smiled mischievously, "Nope but I know a packing charm, Wandless too." She said.

Harry smiled conspiratorially as Hannah looked on in confusion. "Winky?" Susan called out. The little elf popped in but kept her eyes on the floor.

"You calls Mistress Susan?" She asked quietly.

"Can you pack my things in preparation for leaving this morning?"

"Winky can do that Mistress." With that she popped away once again. Hannah was looking at her with malice in her eyes.

"Oh you think that was funny? You are so getting tickled!" Hannah called out as she launched herself at the other girl.

She knocked Susan off of Harry's lap and onto her back on the mattress where she began tickling her mercilessly. Harry quickly got himself out of the way and sat against the headboard just enjoying the show. Somehow Susan ended up with her knees locked around Hannah's head, which quickly turned sexual as Hannah fought her way down and began cleaning her girlfriend out. Susan finally came once more, expelling the remainder of Harry's cum into Hannah's mouth. Both girls then collapsed in exhaustion for a few moments.

"What were we supposed to be doing?" Susan asked breathlessly.

"Showering I think." Hannah called back. Harry just smiled and made sure to add that memory to his Patronus stash. At this point he knew he would never have a problem casting it again but figured better safe than sorry.

"That's right," He said climbing off the bed and offering a hand to both of them. "Shower time, I don't fancy still being up here when Amelia shows up in the kitchen." He said quietly.

The girls took the proffered hands and they quickly showered and got dressed before heading downstairs to the kitchen. Dobby was busy making breakfast, likely because Winky was packing Susan's new wardrobe. About halfway through the meal the Fireplace flared to life and out tumbled the Minister for Magic who promptly landed on her bottom. Both of the girls were lost in laughter, Harry was already at her side helping her up.

"Good morning Harry, I hope we can keep this between us." She said as he pulled her to her feet.

"I don't know, I am pants at using the Floo and I bet a lot of other people are as well. Might do us all good to know that the Minister falls on her rump just like we do." He commented lightly.

Amelia began laughing and could not seem to stop as she sat down on a barstool. "I think you just gave me my campaign slogan. Vote for Amelia, she falls out of the Floo just like you!"

Harry joined her in laughter for a few moments before sobering a bit. He looked over at Susan and made a quick decision, "Don't leave yet." He admonished and disappeared up the stairs.

When he came back he was carrying a long velvet box that Susan and Hannah instantly recognized as a match to Ginny's. "Harry?" Susan asked.

He nodded and cracked the case open to reveal the jade lightning bolt on a silver chain. Susan lifted her hair and turned around so he could fasten it around her neck. "These were almost assuredly made by a Chinese wizard, I figured out how to add protection charms after Gabrielle left earlier this week. Only those I care about most will be getting one." He told them before he leaned in and kissed her quickly. "I love you Susie."

She teared up and wrapped her arms around his neck pulling him into a kiss that was much too deep in front of her parental figure. She seemed to realize this and blushed as she pulled away with tears running down her cheeks. "I know." Was all she said. Amelia looked extremely confused but Harry had a huge smile on his face at their not so private joke. Winky popped in quickly and out just as fast leaving Susan's packed trunk behind.

Amelia coughed politely and they hugged quickly before she walked over to the Floo. "Harry I wish I could tell you where I live, but I am not the secret keeper for security reasons."

Harry got a confused look on his face, "Pardon my boldness Minister, but I am my own secret keeper and I think my security is rather tight, you said yourself this place was more secure than your own. Who is your secret keeper if I may ask?"

Amelia seemed to consider his words before sighing. "The Fidelus was performed by Dumbledore after Fudge left office. Now that you mention it I am not certain I like any man having this much power over the Minister, let alone the Chief Warlock. We will be having a discussion some time soon."

"Make sure you ask him to allow you to revoke the knowledge as well, I can do that with this place." Harry mentioned and Amelia raised her eyebrows.

"You mean it is possible to do that? This really is the most secure place in England!" Harry just nodded.

"In any case, I don't need to know. Susie can visit me via Floo, Constant Vigilance!" He shouted the last bit catching the Minister off guard and grinning when she scowled at him.

"I see you know Retired Senior Auror Moody." She said with a bit of disdain. "Always was a bit overly cautious."

Harry snorted, "That's why he ended up in his own trunk for most of my fourth year. If Moody could get caught out, I suggest we both take security a little more seriously."

Amelia nodded and sighed, "As much as I enjoy socializing Harry, I need to get Susan here back home and even then I have things to sign for the next week. Oh, and the Werewolf Ethical Treatment bill is ready for next Friday's meeting if you are ready to present it?" She asked. He got a slightly scared look on his face but nodded anyway. "Very good then, my confirmation will be the first order of business, that is normally all that would happen but there is no standing order that says we cannot introduce legislation. From what I can tell we have all but four votes needed to pass it as is. I suggest you work with the Parkinson, Greengrass, Malfoy and Edgecombe families this week."

With that she threw in some powder and whispered the Floo address, the fire turned green and suddenly Susan actually had to leave, she ran across the kitchen once more and kissed him before running back and disappearing into the flames. Amelia smiled at him and shook her head as she too disappeared. Harry felt the loss physically as he turned to Hannah.

She kissed him quickly on the cheek. "I'll see you around Mister, try not to get all depressed and moody, the new you is definitely an improvement over last year." She then tossed the powder, called out the address, and disappeared with a smile.

Despite Hannah's admonition Harry was in a depression for the rest of the day. He took Amelia's suggestion to heart and drafted letters to each of the Family heads requesting a meeting. Although Pansy seemed to be firmly on Draco's side, and Harry considered Draco a prime candidate for Junior Death Eater, he had not heard the name Parkinson at the graveyard in Little Hangleton so would consider the family neutral for the time being. The Greengrass family was a complete mystery to him, all he knew was that Daphne Greengrass was in his year, and was the Slytherin Centerfold.

He had never had an issue with Blaise Zabini that did not include either Malfoy or Slytherin as a house and therefore he placed them in the same category as the Parkinson's. That left the Edgecombe family; he went ahead and requested the meeting even though he was fairly certain they would all hate him simply for what happened to Marietta due to her involvement in the DA whether or not it was her own fault. His only consolation was that as far as he knew the Edgecombe's were neutral as far as support for Voldemort went. His only real problem was the Malfoy vote; Draco would not be able to take over the seat until his father died, which meant that most likely Narcissa was the one holding the seat for the time being. He had yet to hear from her regarding Sirius' offer, he wondered if perhaps he should talk to Tonks' mother about bringing her back into the family.

On top of that he needed to be seen around the Ministry in the next week so that his presence was not too much of a distraction at the Wizengamot meeting. He had some serious planning to do in the next day. He disappeared into his room for the rest of the day, taking meals at his desk.

******************SFTP******************

A sleepy Tonks stumbled into the kitchen Sunday morning and found him staring into the empty fireplace.

She said nothing, simply observing him for a few minutes. When he didn't seem to realize she was there she spoke up.

"Penny for your thoughts?"

"Love sucks." He said after a while.

"Care to qualify that statement?" She asked as she ate her breakfast, she was now working on her second cup of coffee. Rather than answer the question Harry chose to comment on her beverage.

"How can you drink that stuff?"

She looked up and shrugged, "Tea isn't nearly strong enough when you're pulling a double Auror shift. Coffee is the best answer short of Potions. Now why exactly does Love Suck?"

He pondered the question for a minute. "Gabrielle, Susan, Hermione and Gin are all gone and I feel like there are pieces of me missing."

Tonks nodded, "I get it, but if it didn't hurt to be away you wouldn't appreciate it as much when you're together."

He nodded after a few moments, unable to refute her logic. "Sounds like you know what you're talking about."

She growled a little before replying, "Your right, and Love sucks."

"So I take it that means you and Moony are still at odds?" He asked.

She nodded her head, "We broke it off Harry, you need to stop thinking of us as together. Maybe someday we might end up together again but for now I'm a free agent." He looked at her funny and she rolled her eyes, "I swear sometimes you know less about Muggles than the Purebloods and you lived with 'em! What I mean is I am not under some sort of contract to wait for him to come to his senses or change my mind, I can date or be a scarlet woman if I want to."

He raised an eyebrow, "Scarlet Woman?"

Tonks changed her hair color to a deep unnatural red and her eyes bright crystal clear blue. "With the right guy." She said huskily.

He smiled and unlocked his shag-me gaze again and directed at her. "What did I say about playing with fire?" He asked as he looked her in the eyes.

She smiled but rather than lunge for him as she had the last time, she stood and sauntered slowly toward him. "What if I like the heat?" She asked as she straddled his lap and sat down, wrapping her arms behind his neck.

"Nym, that isn't safe. My hands have a mind of their own when a sexy witch is nearby." He said even as his hands slid up her sides and back down to her bum.

"Safe is overrated." She whispered as she leaned in toward his lips. She felt him harden against her crotch as her breath rushed across his lips. He pulled her closer and just as their lips were about to meet they heard a pop in the garden. She quickly jumped from his lap and somehow made it back to her side of the table with her hair and eyes back to the normal pink and violet. Dumbledore entered the kitchen and looked between the two of them with years as a school administrator telling him they had been up to something.

"Good morning Harry, Nymphadora." Both growled at the same time. "Harry may I speak with you in private, there are a few school related matters we must get out of the way as well as a personal matter you will be rather interested in."

Harry wondered what he could be talking about but shrugged it off. "I don't mind if Tonks here," He emphasized her name on purpose, "Stays for whatever this personal matter is. So go ahead."

Dumbledore raised an eyebrow but simply nodded before continuing. "Very well, as I am sure you are aware, students who are also Head of an ancient House are allotted certain privileges at Hogwarts if you are able to pay the slightly higher tuition costs. I know for a fact that you have no issue with money and thought I would make certain you were given the chance to execute your rights."

Harry took a moment to disassemble that statement before replying, "You could have just said, you are getting your own set of rooms and the use of your personal house elf, the cost will be added to your tuition. But since you asked me so nicely, I hereby execute my right as Head of the Black Family, I will expect to be shown to my rooms after the Welcoming Feast." Dumbledore nodded.

"It will be taken care of, secondly I have been asked to offer you the position of Quidditch Captain by your Head of House."

Harry got a very confused expression on his face, "She waited until a week before school started to tell me this?"

"Ah yes, apparently she recognized all that you would be doing this year and has been trying to sway Miss Bell to take the spot, however she is in her seventh year and has turned the position down three times now." Dumbledore explained.

Harry thought hard about it, it was an honor to be asked but he agreed he had too much going on this year between his own training and the DA. "I take it that means my lifelong Quidditch Ban has been lifted?" He asked sarcastically.

"All of the decrees issues by Delores Umbridge have been overturned, shall I inform Minerva that you accept?"

"I'm afraid not, I agree with her that I will be too busy to give the team as much attention as it deserves from the Captain. However please suggest to her that I would give the position to Ron. He knows more about Quidditch than the rest of the team combined, if need be I would consider a co-captaincy." Dumbledore simply nodded again before his next statement.

"An excellent choice I am sure, now this year I would like to begin giving you private lessons." Harry was floored. He may not agree with the man most of the time, but he still commanded respect and this was an amazing opportunity.

"I don't know what to say sir...what would these lessons entail?" He asked cautiously.

"The history of Tom Riddle for the most part." The older man replied.

Harry was suddenly a bit angry. "That's it?"

"I'm sorry? What do you mean by that statement?"

"I mean, I have to kill or be killed by Voldemort and you want to teach me about his past? And that's it?" Harry asked with an edge to his voice.

"Ah, I see what you mean...very well I will also begin instructing you in advanced magic, will this suffice?"

Harry nodded, "I accept. I understand how knowing more about him would be useful, but if something were to happen to you I want to know at least some of what you know about how to fight him. I have at least four good reasons to make it out of this alive and intact."

The Headmaster's face fell at the last statement. "That is the final thing we need to discuss Harry. I am afraid I have done you a bit of a disservice."

Harry's eyebrows came together as he scrutinized the old man before him. "You mean besides leaving me in a loveless home when love is supposedly my greatest weapon?" Dumbledore's eyes flicked to Tonks and back to Harry but the younger man simply stared at him.

"Once again I must express my regret for the mistakes I have made in your past. Unfortunately I have one more mistake to admit to you. And it is related to that one as it turns out."

Both Harry and Tonks simply stared at him until he continued. "Harry before you left Hogwarts at the end of Term I cast a mild compulsion charm on you that would make your family treat you properly."

Harry was suddenly very confused. "I suppose that explains why Vernon didn't kill me for the talking to he was given at Kings Cross, and why they left me alone in my room for the most part..."

Tonks had a permanent scowl on her face and Dumbledore seemed quite surprised at this revelation. "Harry the compulsion I cast was quite powerful, your family surely did more than simply tolerate your presence?" Harry shook his head but did not break eye contact. "Then my failure is complete, that charm was designed so that even the slightest bit of love for you would be amplified at least double." He sat down on the nearest stool, suddenly looking all of his hundred plus years of age.

Harry's eyes suddenly went wide as he began to panic. "WHAT!" Dumbledore did not meet his eye's so did not see the power that began to radiate from the young man. "You mean that Hermione and Ginny..." He stopped himself, not wanting to give away too much information. Dumbledore nodded before speaking up.

"I brought Mr. and Mrs. Granger here in the hopes that they would take their daughter with them at least until the compulsion wore off. I was glad that Ms. Weasley went with her though I knew she already had feelings for you and would not mind the effects of the charm."

"WOUDLN'T MIND? YOU FUCKED WITH THEIR MINDS!" Harry shouted.

"Be that as it may, I removed them in hopes that the damage would be minimal until the charm wore off. I was unable to get Ms. Bones away until just this morning due to Amelia's schedule." Harry sat down hard and began shaking. Tonks moved behind him and pulled him into a hug, which he tried to accept gratefully, but was afraid it was the compulsion causing her to comfort him rather than any real concern. He thought through the events of the past months and his anger built steadily as he came to a few conclusions.

"You could have let Gabrielle into Hogwarts." He stated with Venom.

Dumbledore nodded, still not meeting Harry's eyes. Tonks looked up with fear in her eyes as glasses began tinkling in the cabinets and she could hear the cutlery and utensils shaking in the drawers. "It was the only way to get her away from you before she was ensnared by the charm." He said wearily.

Harry shook his head, trying to hold on to his temper and not realizing the destruction his magic was close to unleashing. "She bound herself to me when I rescued her from the lake you meddlesome old man. I am in love with her, compulsion charm or not and you took her away from me." Harry stood and Tonks backed away slightly, wanting to be there for him but scared at the same time. She had never seen this kind of power.

Dumbledore paled as he finally recognized the magic in the air and the source standing in front of him. He stood quickly and drew his wand, Harry casually flicked his finger and the wand sailed toward him where he caught it. The old mans eyes went extremely wide, "You would pull your wand on me? The Savior? The Chosen One? In my home?" He asked in a very eerie tone. All the glass in the cabinets shattered and spilled out the doors and onto the floor, the drawers flew from the counters and the utensils all flew straight up to stick in the ceiling.

"It was instinct Harry, please..." Dumbledore was looking like a frightened rabbit.

Harry took a few deep breaths and centered himself, remembering what he had done to the Headmasters Office he did not want to tear his home down. When he opened his eyes he looked around at the destruction and flicked Dumbledore's wand casting a silent Repairo. In a matter of moments the Kitchen appeared to be in perfect order once again, he sat down quickly feeling drained. Tonks caught him before he could fall off the stool. "Bring her back, let her in" He nearly hissed out.

"I am sorry Harry but Beauxbatons is already in session, I cannot transfer her this year."

"How long." He asked quietly.

Dumbledore apparently understood exactly what he was being asked. "I could not remove the charm, it had to run its course. It wore off at the beginning of this week, it seems my planning did little to stop the effects I had feared." He said in a very small voice. Gone was the Chief Warlock and Supreme Mugwump; the man in front of them was a mistaken old man feeling his age.

Harry was a bit relieved to hear that he had not taken advantage of Susan while she was under a spell of any kind, but he still felt dirty. "Get out." Harry said quietly.

Dumbledore nodded and stood quietly, he eyed his wand for a moment. "Please keep that, I believe it will serve you better than it ever did me." Harry nodded without looking up. "Shall I send you a note about our first private lesson then?" He ventured.

Harry's barely controlled rage slipped for a moment and the table began shaking along with the glasses and cutlery once more. "Very well." Dumbledore said before he Disapparated with a small pop. It took a few moments before Tonks began laughing uncontrollably, Harry looked up at her with concern in his eyes.

"Nym?" She caught his eye and began laughing even harder, eventually falling to her bum on the floor and lying on her side trying to catch her breath. "What?" He exclaimed getting annoyed with her and afraid his still raw emotions would escape and destroy the room once again. With tears of mirth in her eyes she simply pointed, there on the floor where Dumbledore had just stood was a complete set of clothing in garish purple with golden stars flying around. Finally Harry understood and he began laughing as well.

"Guess your Anti-Apparation prank works in reverse too." She cried out as he joined her on the floor. They both laughed for another few minutes lying together on the floor in the middle of the kitchen until Harry's perfect memory began replaying the previous conversation. He sobered immediately.

"As funny as that is, I have some serious issues here Nym... I need to apol..." She cut him off.

"Don't you dare apologize to me, I had a bit of a crush on you last year after dropping you off here. You have been a near perfect gentleman as far as I'm concerned and I honestly didn't feel any sort of compulsion to love you."

"What about Moony though? What if the charm is why you couldn't make up with him?"

"No that didn't have anything to do with my feelings or lack thereof, that was all about difference of opinion now stop it. I refuse to forgive you for something you had no control over."

"Gabrielle...I..." She cut him off again.

"You said it yourself, she bound herself to you nearly two years ago, and the compulsion would not cause you to love her, so that is real. Don't beat yourself up about it, I'm sure she doesn't care either way." He nodded but decided he needed to talk to her before he would feel all right about it.

"Mione?" He didn't even try to make an argument. Knowing he would have to talk to her as well, he just wanted Tonks' viewpoint.

"Has been in love with you for years Harry, she just didn't want to ruin your friendship so gave up."

"Gin?"

"Same thing, though you could almost call that life debt a bond just like Gabrielle. What girl wouldn't fall in love with the man who slays a dragon for her?"

"It was a basilisk." He felt like joking a little, he had calmed down considerably while listening to her logic.

"Even better, dragons can't kill you with a look and most of them aren't poisonous either." She waited for him to bring up his final point, knowing this one was going to be harder.

"Susan..." He said with a sigh.

"You need to talk to her about it Harry, She is the only one I see this possibly affecting." He nodded.

"She said it was bloody crazy that she was already in love with me but she didn't care..."

"So maybe she still won't care, I know you well enough to guess you didn't take advantage of her."

He nodded, "I'm getting tired of cleaning up Fumbledores messes." She snorted and gave him a look before giving up and laughing again including her snorts.

"You know that's actually kind of cute?" He asked her and got an elbow to the side for his trouble before she stood up. He groaned in pain as he joined her.

"Why don't you go visit Gabrielle?" Tonks asked.

"I don't know where the School is."

"And that stopped you from finding my apartment?" She asked with a raised eyebrow. Harry's eyebrows shot up and he pulled her into a kiss before backing away once more.

"You're a life saver Nym, I'll see you later?"

She waved him off with a slightly silly smile and glazed look in her eyes. "No worries." She said and watched him walk out the back door and silently disappear.

*************************SFTP************************

Harry was pulled almost violently from his hosepipe as he hit what could only be Anti-Apparation wards. He held a hand up to his head trying to get rid of the sudden headache. It reminded him of eating ice too quickly, luckily it left him just as quickly as a brain-freeze as well and he walked through the gate and up the long drive to the front doors of what looked like a huge mansion. Knocking three times he stepped back and waited.

The door was answered by a small house elf. "Welcome to Beauxbatons can I helps you Sir?"

"Harry Potter to see Gabrielle Delacour?" He announced and was shown into the Foyer to wait. It was not long at all until a sliver blond missile threw him against the wall and wrapped her self around him.

"Master!" She cried into his shoulder, he could feel her tears leaking through the material but was helpless to comfort her much as his own tears ran down his cheeks.

"My Pet." He answered quietly as he simply reveled in the feeling of holding her again. "I need to talk to you about something... are you doing anything at the moment?" She shook her head.

"Non, I am just finished with breakfast."

"Where can we talk?" He asked quietly and she pulled him out the front door and around the side of the building toward the woods. "Wait should we be going in there?" He asked.

"Harry, only Hogwarts would surround itself with dangerous creatures. Zis forest is perfectly safe." She said pulling him deeper until it was hard to see the main building.

She wrapped herself around him once more and her hand went down the front of his pants as she kissed him. His brain was fighting a desperate battle with his body and losing. She undid his trousers and pulled them down to his knees as she dropped to hers. His mind lost the battle temporarily as she pulled his member into her mouth and down her throat. His hands went to the back of her head and before long he came down her throat. She was smiling widely as she stood back up and kissed him. He loved the way she tasted, even as he could taste faint traces of himself in her mouth as well. She started to undo her blouse but he stopped her hands.

"That is not why I am here Pet, though maybe before I leave." She looked disappointed but nodded as she sat on a nearby fallen tree. He pulled his clothes back on properly and sat down beside her. "I love you." He said simply and she grinned once again.

"Oui, and I love you Harry."

He nodded thankful for the reassurance. "Dumbledore cast a love compulsion on me, it caused you and the rest to fall in love with me more quickly than natural."

He waited for the outburst that didn't come. "You are my Master, that you love me is a bonus, that I love you was a given. I am happy for once that Dumbledore is making a mistake."

That was enough for him, he pulled her onto his lap and kissed her deeply, his hands ran from her hips up under her un-tucked blouse and to her breasts, which as usual had no undergarment to restrain them. She moaned into his mouth as he played with her nipples. He pulled a way a bit and looked her in the eye. "I do love you Gabrielle, you have no idea how good it feels to hear you say that to me." He ran a hand up under her skirt and quickly pushed the fabric of her knickers aside so he could delve her depths with his fingers.

It was not long before she came in his lap and laid her head on his shoulder. "Thank you Master, My Harry. So I can come to Hogwarts?"

Harry shook his head sadly. "You already started the school year here, and as much as I want you with me, I meant what I said. You need a life outside of me for me to be happy with you." He kissed her quickly before helping her stand. Joining her they began walking back to the school.

She sighed, "Thank you for coming to me Master, I am guessing you cannot come again so I must wait until Christmas to see you?" He nodded and pulled her into another embrace as they reached the doors once more.

"You were the first one I knew I was in love with, thank you." He kissed her again deeply and he felt her go limp in his arms as she simply reveled in the feeling of being under his protection and the object of his desire.

The doors opened and the Headmistress cleared her throat before expelling a long line of French that Harry could not follow. Gabrielle responded in kind and Madame Maxime smiled as she looked down at him. "Ah Monsieur Potter, are you thinking of transferring to our fair school?"

He smiled up at her but shook his head. "No Headmistress, I apologize for my interruption to your place of learning, but I had a rather urgent matter to discuss with Ms. Delacour here. Our business is now concluded." He bowed slightly before kissing Gabrielle on the cheek. "Farewell my Pet." He whispered before walking the long distance back toward the gate and Apparating back to the garden at Number Twelve.

*************************SFTP************************

Harry returned home and headed upstairs to the training room. He still had a slight headache from hitting the wards at Beauxbatons and did not fancy finding out what would happen to someone trying to Apparate through the Gringotts wards at the Grangers home. He was expecting a letter any moment with a photo from Hermione so he could find their location. He had considered trying to find Susan but he did not know what he was up against at the Minister's home, he was also more than a little afraid of her reaction to the news.

And so he found himself deep in meditation, trying to sort out everything that had happened in the past few hours. Sitting in his study he relived his memories, placing them in their proper place and examining his emotions. He was rather surprised at the destruction he had done to the Kitchen, but even more surprised by his Wandless disarming of Dumbledore. The old mans reaction had been more than surprise at his bit of Wandless magic; there was something about the wand specifically.

Opening his eyes he pulled his new wand from his pocket and examined it closely. It was eleven inches long, matching the length of his Holly and Phoenix Feather perfectly, and made of a light colored wood he could not identify. The handle section was about four inches with a knot in the wood above and below, and then at two-inch intervals another knot appeared giving him an impression of controlled chaos. He pulled his own wand and held it in his left hand as he held the new wand in his right and closed his eyes examining the way his magic felt.

His wand felt comforting, like an old friend, and seemed to be in tune with the way his magic flowed. He turned his attention to his right hand and was surprised that he could detect almost nothing there. Rather than the feeling of familiarity, the new wand felt more like an extension of himself, his magic flowing effortlessly through it. Opening his eyes he gave it a test wave and could almost feel the light trail of magic it left in the air. He did the same with his old wand and found that the potential for magic was following the tip, but he would have to actively cast the spell in order to force it into existence. Finally he gave up and placed them in opposite pockets before dipping back inside himself.

He thought about everything that Tonks had said to him as he lay freaking out on the Kitchen floor. Hermione and Ginny had loved him for years and the charm had simply nudged them to act on their feelings. He still needed to talk to them however, he could not simply keep this a secret. Gabrielle he had already taken care of and was satisfied to know that the love between them was true, or would have been eventually. He once again thought of Susan and felt the stab of fear in his heart. They had not consummated their relationship fully until a week after the charm wore off, did that mean that her feelings were real just accelerated? And how did that explain the way he felt about her?

He felt a vibration through the floor that let him know someone had just stepped off the stairs. He came out of himself and opened his eyes to find Tonks looking pensive as if she couldn't decide whether to disturb him. "Wotcher Nym, penny for your thoughts?"

That startled her from her introspection and she slowly crossed the room as he stood up. "Hey, um can we talk about stuff?"

"I guess that depends on what stuff." Harry answered her with a smile. He called Dobby and had the room changed back to a sitting area and led Tonks over to his favorite corner near the entertainment center. "So what's up?"

She sat down and took a deep breath. "Harry, I just watched you disarm and scare the living crap out of the supposed Greatest-Wizard-Alive. And your asking me what the issue is?" She asked a bit incredulously.

He smiled at her hyphenation. "HA! I'm not the only one with a hyphenated nickname any more." She gave him a look, which brought him back to the topic, "Right, accidental Super Magic?"

She nodded but had a grimace on her face, "That's what I figured you would say. So can I see your wand?"

He smiled crookedly, "Is that a proposition?" Once again the look, Tonks was not in a playful mood at the moment. He sighed and pulled it from his pocket. "I don't know anything about it, but it seems like a perfect match, even better than my Phoenix Feather wand." He said as he handed it to her. She waved it and attempted to cast a few sparks but managed only a fizzle.

"Well it's pants for me, congratulations I suppose. Why do you think he let you keep it?"

He shook his head before responding. "I don't know, I was about to hand it back to him once I calmed down a bit. Thank you for that by the way. The only thing I can tell is that since it is such a good match for me maybe it belonged to someone I was related to?"

She shrugged, "Well, if you are going to carry both of them you will need to get a permit from the Ministry, before you can get a permit you need to know what it's made of. They don't just hand out permits like that either, usually you have to be an Auror or Hit Wizard."

"Lucky I know a few people then isn't it." He said with a grin.

"Yeah, I don't know what's up with Scrimgeour but consider it a blessing for now. I'm sure he will want a few publicity shots or something one of these days to shore up the Aurors image."

He nodded in deep thought, "With Amelia in charge things have been going better, not that I read the prophet but I am guessing they stopped calling me crazy. Overall if things continue to work out like this I will gladly back the Ministry. I don't need to fight them on top of Voldemort after all. Where do I get this identified?" He said nodding to the wand in question. "I don't feel like talking to Dumbles any time soon. Though I do wish I could have been wherever he Apparated to, that had to be quite the show!"

Tonks grinned at him, "Lets hope he went to the Ministry then or Diagon Alley, hopefully someone got pictures of his face."

Harry began laughing, "I can see the headlines now, Has Dumbledore finally gone round the twist? Eye witnesses put the Chief Warlock strolling down Diagon Alley completely in the nude. When asked about his attire he told people Nude? The tailor assured me that these clothes were made of the finest silk!"

Tonks recognizing the Muggle fairytale laughed right along with him. "None of the witnesses dared to question the Greatest-Wizard-Alive, though many wondered where he was keeping his wand." They both then collapsed into a fit of laughter for the next few minutes. Tears running down both of their faces as they struggled to breath. Finally they were able to catch their breath, though they could not look each other in the eye without bursting into giggles once more setting off another attack.

Tonks took a deep breath and told the corner of the room, "I would talk to Ollivander, he's always going on about remembering every wand he ever sold." Harry nodded before remembering she couldn't see him.

"I guess we can stop in when we go to get our school supplies." He commented.

"You didn't go shopping for school supplies yet?" She exclaimed looking at him.

He fought a blush as he responded sheepishly, "Well we had other...things...on our minds."

"I'll bet you did." She said with a wink and a grin.

"So you know all that I know about this wand, and all I know about how I blew up the kitchen and scared Dumbledore right out of his shorts...literally." They both tried to suppress the giggles that threatened. "What else did you need to talk about?"

She sobered quickly and looked down at the table as she spoke, "Well um, look I don't know if anything is ever gonna happen with me and Remus, and I know I'm a lot older than you and I know you're still trying to figure out what happened with the other girls and that bloody charm and..." She took a deep breath but did not continue.

"Nym?" He asked turning her to face him. She lunged and captured his lips in her own as she straddled his lap, knocking him backward so that he was laying down on the couch with her on top of him. His hands came up to her sides out of habit and began making lazy trails across her back and the sides of her breasts even as she continued to kiss him. He was desperately fighting with his body trying to recall if he had accidentally unlocked his shag-me gaze or something. Finally he pulled her away a bit but did not try to move her from on top of him. "Nym?" He tried again.

She took a deep breath and lay her head down on his chest. "Harry, you're the only guy I know who treats me as a person instead of a plaything or something. And you always seem to know what to say to make me feel better, and....God I am such a dirty slut saying this to a 16 year old." She said blushing.

"Are you trying to say you would like to um, move our relationship up a notch or two?" He asked a bit fearfully. She nodded against his chest.

"I know it's weird me being so old, and I know you have a Veela and three other beautiful women you can turn to..." He pushed her up so he could look her in the eyes and placed a finger to her lips.

"Stop talking about yourself like that. I don't know if I have seen the real you, but I could really care less about how you look. And you are not old, how many times have you pointed out to me that we went to Hogwarts together?" She nodded but tried to look away, he held her chin and continued. "The only thing that makes me uncomfortable is Moony, I am going to have to talk to him before I can pursue any sort of relationship with you. I had just gotten used to you being like an Aunt or Cousin or something."

"What's a little incest between family Cuz?" She asked playfully. That brought his mind back to Sirius' will reading and the mention that they were in fact, related distantly, then again he was related to Draco Malfoy in exactly the same way.

"Now your just making it dirty." He said quietly though she could feel his sudden erection against her crotch.

She giggled and leaned down to whisper in his ear. "What? Does the thought of shagging your cousin turn you on?" His cock jumped a bit and she grinned until he responded.

"Maybe a bit, but I don't think Draco would ever go for it." He whispered back and she quickly sat up and began making retching noises playfully.

"You had to go and ruin it didn't you? Uhg I don't think I will ever feel clean again, your um...your not into other guys are you?"

Harry began retching for real before he responded. "No, I am a huge hypocrite. Two or so women together just seems natural to me, but two guys together is just...ugh. Sweaty, and hairy, and grunting and..." He retched again, "I just puked a little in my mouth."

She nodded, "I actually agree, so no worries there lover boy." She winked. "Hypothetical question then, what about two guys and the one girl?"

He thought about it for a second. "I am not sharing you with Moony or Draco, sorry Cuz." She retched again at the thought of Draco Malfoy.

"Prat! Answer the damn question."

"Fine, after the whole situation with Mione I was basically sharing her with Ron for a while, I guess the idea doesn't bother me that much, even at the same time, as long as they aren't playing with each other, only with her. Why do you ask?"

She leaned down and kissed him quickly before sitting up again, incidentally rubbing herself against his aching cock. "No reason, I just like to hear you talk about sex." She grinned. "Now what kind of Training arrangement can we come up with?"

He looked up at her with a confused expression on his face trying to switch gears. "Um, I can help you with Occlumency, or try to teach you Wandless magic stuff and silent Apparation I guess. What do you have to offer me?" He asked. Remembering his position too late to stop her from torturing him just a bit more.

She rocked against his cock a few times causing him to groan before pulling her wands, one from a pocket of her cargo pants, and one that seemed to appear in her hand out of nowhere. "If you are gonna carry two wands, I think you might want to learn dual casting techniques." She said with a smile.

That caught his attention, "That sounds like an awesome idea, but can I ask you where that wand came from?" He said nodding to the one in her right hand.

She flicked her wrist and it disappeared again. "Invisible wrist holster with quick release and shrinking charm. It's the Hit Wizard model, it's such a great idea I don't know how everybody doesn't have one."

"Why not two of them?" He asked watching her put the other wand back in a pocket.

"Well, the holster makes the wand summon proof while it's sheathed. If I got in a sticky situation and they summoned my wands away they would get the one from my pocket. Hopefully they will think I only had the one." She shrugged as if it was a perfectly natural reason.

"Why not remove the no-summon charm from your primary holster and keep the backup in another?" She just stared down at him for a moment.

"Bloody hell! It's in the Hit Wizard handbook to do it this way, but your way makes so much more sense."

"You keep mentioning Hit Wizards, I thought you were an Auror?" He asked, wishing she would move from his lap, at the same time he wanted to snog her senseless.

"The Hit Wizards work on contract, you don't necessarily have to be an Auror first but most of them are at one point or another. I guess you could say they are like Muggle bounty hunters only they carry a Ministry badge and all the enforcement power of an Auror. They only get the really big jobs that the Aurors don't have the time or the power to take care of."

"Like Pasty and his Patsies?" He asked.

She nodded, finally slipping from his lap back to her seat on the couch and allowing him to sit up beside her. "Fudges budget cutbacks meant that there was no Hit Wizard level training available at the academy, and no funding for contract hires. I wanted to eventually move on to HW but the cutbacks and the timing just haven't worked out so I'm still an Auror. Nothing at all wrong with being an Auror for your whole career but the paperwork is a bitch. Just ask Moody about it some time, why do you think he Retired."

"I thought he was forced to retire from all his injuries." Harry said.

"Nope, he got tired of all the paperwork, especially after they tried to give him the Department Head job. Minister Bones and Scrimgeour don't seem to mind the paperwork stuff. Kingsley and me can't stand it. Every hour we spend filling out reports and filing away forms is one we could have been out stopping a criminal."

He nodded while deep in thought, "So If I wanted, I could probably become a Hit Wizard instead of an Auror, since I don't need a steady paycheck and I hate paperwork?" Tonks nodded her agreement. "What classes would you recommend for me this year then? I was going to take the standard Auror NEWTs."

Tonks thought about it for a second before responding. "Now I am not the expert, and I went through the academy. But If I had to choose, I would say you could drop Herbology but keep Potions." Harry grimaced and she smiled. "Now now, Potions isn't all that bad, especially if Snape isn't teaching it." Harry had to concede the point.

"So that's Potions, Defense is a given, Transfiguration, Charms, and if you can get Pomfrey to give you a special tuition I would recommend a Healing Arts course. You never know when you will need to heal yourself or someone else quickly on the run. That is really all I can think of, and a NEWT in each of those would carry over to most other Ministry jobs as well if you ever wanted to settle down. You can test out of the Herbology section to get into the Academy if you decide to do the Auror thing later."

Harry let his mind wander for a while. Witch everything he planned to do this year at school, he would welcome a break or two in the form of dropping Herbology, and if he couldn't get Madame Pomfrey to teach him healing he figured he could do self-study. His mind eventually drifted back to his new wand. "Do I need anything special to buy a couple of the HW style holsters?" He asked.

"Nope, just gotta know to ask for 'em. Most witches and wizards wouldn't think they needed that kind of thing...You mind if I talk to some of my Hit Wizards friends about your idea? Common sense isn't very common in the Wizarding World in case you haven't noticed. I bet at least half of them already do that, and the others will smack themselves for not thinking of it sooner." Harry just nodded. "So when you going to see Ollivander?"

"I am betting Gin and Mione didn't go yet either, so at the least Gin will be back at the end of the week to go shopping with me and Ron. I can stop in to talk to him then." Tonks nodded. "Molly and Arthur should be back on Wednesday I bet it'll be Thursday or Friday."

Harry shook his head, "Can't do it on Friday, Amelia's confirmation is then and I am introducing new legislation, or rather I am proposing changes to existing legislation." Tonks looked at him funny.

"And just when did you plan all of this? How did you have time for four girlfriends if you have been drafting a bill for the Wizengamot?"

Harry put a finger to his nose and winked, "The Aurors needed a benefactor, and I needed some laws changed. Please don't try to compare me to Malfoy I do that enough myself."

Tonks just looked at him for a moment before shaking her head. "Nothing Malfoy did was ever to benefit the Ministry or the country in any way. You're no Malfoy."

He thanked her as his stomach growled, "Geez what time is it?" He asked as his hunger suddenly hit him full on.

"Actually part of why I came up here, it has to be going on six now. You really don't have any concept of time when you're in there do you?" She said cuffing him playfully on the temple.

He shook his head and stood up. "Nope, my mind is a scary place, I pity the next person to try to break in." He smiled and offered her his hand.

He helped her to her feet and linked his arm through hers as they strolled down the stairs. "You know, the Ladies suite is empty at the moment. I doubt the girls would mind if you took over for them while they are gone."

Tonks grinned mischievously, "That's the plan anyway."


A/N:

The idea was already in my head for the compulsion charm before it was mentioned. However I will offer lemon drops and kudos to "BJH":http://www.ficwad.com/author/2761.

So I lied, I simply couldn't put it all into chapter 39, maybe not even 40, before we get to Hogwarts. Right now I have about 26000 words for 39 and 40 combined and I am still going. I hope you don' t extra long chapters with longer wait times until I get us to Hogwarts?
Sign up to rate and review this story