Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Sit Back And Watch It All Crash And Burn

Either One Or The Other

by PanicAtTheDiscoluvr 0 reviews

O_o which one will brendon choose, the old or new????

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2009-03-10 - Updated: 2009-03-10 - 232 words

0Unrated
"What?! No way/! I am sorry I can not do that to them!" Brendon was on the phone. Just then the band walked in. "Yea, good bye."

"Hey whats wrong?" Casadee asked. "Nothing." Brendon said flatly. "Bren, we know you, whats wrong?" Jersey asked. "Umm please do not hate me, but Panic got re-signed to the label." "So are you going to stay with us?" Elliott asked.

"Panic was my first band, and all but you guys are my new family." "Sooo...?" "I shall think about it.""I cannot believe you would do this to us. To me!" Crystal shouted and ran out.

Brendon started to run after her, but Casadee stopped him."It is not worth it Brendon. Just leave us alone."

"But I want to stay with you guys!" "Just go, were not as important as "Panic At The Disco" I guess." Jersey said.

"It is ok Bren, you can go back to your real family, we can deal with out you." Casadee said a little too coldly. Brendon was taked back by this, since Casadee was never mean.

"Ok, I guess." Brendon said. The band left the room and left Brendon all by him self. "Hey,Ryan, uhh I guess I am coming back."


A/NHi! Umm i re did this about 3 times. Piece of crap.OMFG Bdenz got a gf! And a new haircut =p R&R



Sign up to rate and review this story