Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > A User's guide to Toddlers

A User's guide to Toddlers

by Meg2005 3 reviews

A users guide to children.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2007-12-23 - Updated: 2009-03-11 - 223 words

0Unrated
My writers block is gone. I'm writing this again!!!! I have a few ideas which includes a huge re-write.
***********



There are many milestones in the physical, emotional, mental, and learning development of children such as sitting up for the first time, crawling, graduating from just milk to baby food, and finally walking.

There are also many milestones in the physical, emotional, mental and learning development of a parent such as physical exhaustion, emotional exhaustion, and mental exhaustion.

There comes a time in every parent’s life when they realized that maybe having a baby wasn’t such a great idea.

That moment usually comes somewhere between the eighth and twelve month old age of said baby when that baby realizes that they can crawl and walk subsequently terrorizing the house, the dog, and any various breakable objects through out the house.

Jon Walker, the adorable father of an adorable soon-to-be year old baby girl by the name of Evelyn Grace, has been in pure bliss for the past year with a wonderful wife and the most angelic little girl a father could ask for. But what happens when that beautiful, angelic little girl begins to grow up and Jon realizes that that precious little baby isn’t such a precious little baby anymore.

Thus I give you…

A user’s guide to toddlers
Sign up to rate and review this story