Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Black, Gray and White

Chapter 11

by dust101

...

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Romance,Sci-fi - Characters: Fleur,Harry,Tonks - Warnings: [X] [?] - Published: 2009-03-11 - Updated: 2009-03-12 - 2917 words

?Blocked
Disclaimer: J.K. Rowling owns Harry Potter and crew...

Author's note: Pretty fast update eh? BTW Congratulations to Quest Crew for winning America's Best Dance Crew... I'm kind of sad cuz I just missed a performance I'm supposed to do today since my ankle is broken. My crew understands though...

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 11: New-School

12 Grimmauld Place

Harry walked in the kitchen half awake, hair more messy than usual. He was surprised to find the entire household all up and talking happily with each other, even Remus. He sat down on the table, and Nym handed him a cup of coffee and kissed him. “Thank you.” He said smiling.

“No problem. How was your sleep?” She asked.

“It was good, but it would’ve been better if you two slept with me.” He answered as he sipped his steaming coffee.

“Yeah, sorry about that love… we were up late last night and fell asleep in Gabby’s room.” Nym said sheepishly.

“Oh, you’re missing your sleep over days?” Harry asked chidingly.

“What do you mean? I’m not that old… I still am in my sleeping over days.” She answered hotly, making the green eyed wizard laugh. She knew that Harry knew how sensitive she was about her age, which in turn made her more annoyed. She was about to go on a rant, but was interrupted by the sound of the doorbell chiming.

“Oh! School bus is here!” Fleur yelled excitedly.

“School bus?” Harry asked.

“Gabby do you have everything packed?” Fleur asked her sister.

“Oui, Fleur.” The young veela said rolling her eyes.

The French witch took out a list, “Your documents?”

“Here.”

“Your wand, and your wand holster?”

“Here.”

“Your basilisk hide vest?”

“Here.”

“Your reference letters?”

“Here.”

“Lastly, your lunch?”

“Everything’s here Fleur. Happy?”

“Oui my love. I’m so excited for you. It’s your first day as an MI6 trainee…” Fleur said looking into the distance. “… Mama and Papa would be so proud.”

Nym got into the excitement. “Now Gabby, make a good first impression to your superiors. Also, don’t let other trainees push you around. They will look down on you because one you’re a girl, two you are young and three you are blonde.”

“What?” Fleur asked scandalized.

“What? It’s true. Just ask Harry and Remus.” Nym said pointing at the two male occupants in the room.

“I’m going to walk Gabby out.” Harry quickly said, grabbing Gabby’s hand leading her out of the kitchen.

“I’m coming too.” Remus quickly said.

As they walked past the living room, Harry stopped Gabrielle before they reached the front door. “Gabby, ma Cherie, are you sure about this?”

“What do you mean Arry?” The young witched asked, confused.

He looked into her soft blue eyes, “I mean about going into this world, my world. You’re much too young, and I want you to enjoy your childhood. If you go in, you can’t go out. You’re going to know too much for your own good… You’ll be forced to do things that you might not be ready for… I don’t want that kind of burden on your shoulders.”

Harry expected her to be scared, hesitate or quit even, but she just smiled. “Arry you’re doing this all wrong. Telling someone that they are too young to do something, just makes them want to do it even more.” She said making Harry smile. Her expression became serious, “All the people that I love put their life on the line all the time, not just for me, but for everyone. I want to do my part to help them… to help you. Joining MI6 will help me do that… They’ve recruited me formally in their Information Gathering Department, but their going to put me through hand-to-hand combat courses and weapons training.”

Harry stared at the girl, the woman infront of him as if it was his first time seeing her. After some time, he nodded and hugged her. “Just be careful okay?”

“Okay.” She said as she hugged him back.

They broke apart and Remus opened the door. However, whatever they were expecting, was thrown out the window. Standing infront of them was a chubby man with the biggest smile, wearing a pair of khaki shorts, a plain white shirt with a 'Nerds will take over the World' written on it and a red cap saying ‘North London Preparatory College’ in yellow letters.

“You must be the guardians of Gabrielle. I’m Charlie, I teach the computer class in North London Preparatory College. I’m so excited, we’re going to have loads of fun!” The man said rubbing his hands together, as he smiled at the three people looking at him in shock.

Remus was the first to come out of the stupor. “Yes, ummm… I thought she was going to be a trainee for MI-”

“Yes! She’s going to have so much fun!” Charlie said cutting off Remus. “You’re all ready Gabrielle?”

“Yes?” She answered hesitantly.

“Good let’s go. You don’t want to be late on your first day.” The plump man said, leading Gabrielle down the steps of Grimmauld place and into the ordinary looking school bus.

Harry was about to say something, but was interrupted when two black and tinted SUV’s came out of nowhere and escorted the bus away. “That was weird…” Harry said as he closed the door and walked back towards the kitchen.

“I’m going to take a shower.” Remus said heading upstairs.

Harry nodded and kept walking towards the kitchen. He opened up their connection and was about to tell Nym and Fleur what just happened, but instead he got waves of frustration and annoyance through the link.

“What’s going on?” Harry asked as he sat back down on the kitchen table.

“Tell her to apologize Arry!” Fleur said with her arms crossed, looking away from Nym.

“I was just telling the truth!” Nym retorted.

Harry, used to dealing with the two and their sometimes hormonal states, stepped in the middle. Harry wrapped his arms around Fleur. “Nym, apologize to her.”

Nym huffed in indignation and looked defiant. Some time passed until she finally gave in, “I’m sorry Fleur.”

Harry smiled at Nym. “Thank you.” Harry turned to Fleur, “Now my love, Nym was just telling the truth. You could tell through our bond that she wasn’t lying. Right?”

“Oui.” The veela said reluctantly.

“So then, why are you mad at her for telling you the truth?” He asked.

“I don’t know… Maybe just because I’m tired of that stereotype… and I took it out on her.” Fleur admitted. She then looked at Nym sheepishly, “I’m sorry Nym.”

“Good. So are you two good?” Harry asked.

“Yes.” The two witches answered at the same time. They smiled and tackled Harry at the same time, kissing him.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Remus walked down the stairs and walked in the kitchen, catching Harry and his two girlfriends in different states of undress and in a very, very compromising position. He quickly turned around and walked out of the kitchen, heading back upstairs. He walked back in the bathroom, undressed and turned the shower to its coldest.

“Lucky sod…” The werewolf whispered before walking in.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Fleur was on top of Nym kissing each other, on top of the kitchen table. Harry was behind them licking Fleur’s folds as he used his skillful fingers on Nym’s. Fleur lowered her ample cleavage on Nym’s face who greedily grabbed on them and started sucking and nibbling on her hardened nipples.

Harry used his fingers to spread Fleur’s other lips and shoved his tongue deep inside of her, his veela side, taking over.

“Oui! Harry right there!” Fleur screamed in ecstasy.

At the same time, Nym started to double her effort on her ministrations. Making the French Veela on top of her talk in French, saying words that she didn’t know Fleur could say.

The heat building up inside of her was intense. Fleur could feel herself being undone very quickly. Harry’s veela side sensed this so he attached his lips on her clit and used his fingers, skillfully hitting Fleur’s spot with practiced ease.

“Mon Dieu! I’m going to cum!” Fleur gasped out.

She hugged Nym’s head tightly as she finally clenched hard on Harry’s fingers, pushing them out and squirted several times all over Nym’s body. Her whole weight collapsed on Nym, who hugged her softly, as spasms wracked throughout her body. Harry started caressing and peppering kisses on Fleur’s back, as she rode through her orgasm.

Finally, Fleur’s breathing started to normalize. However, she could still see stars as she started coming down from one of, if not the most intense climaxes she ever had. She softly kissed Nym’s lips and crawled off of her, turning to look at the soaked abdomen of the metamorph, she was just on top of.

“Was it good Fleur?” Nym asked smiling.

“Mon Dieu, Arry, Nym that was fantastique!” She breathed out, shivering in pleasure.

“Good. Okay Harry my turn.” The brunette said excitedly.

The green eyed wizard looked at the prone form of the sexy witch on the table hungrily, and smirked. “Are you ready Nym?”
______________________________________________________________________________________________

Riddle Manor


Bellatrix Lestrange is a proud woman and she certainly has a lot of things she’s proud of. She graduated as one of the top students from the prestigious institution of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, she held the title as the best duelist in the school’s dueling circuit until she graduated, she holds a mastery in defense and she is looked up to by members of an organization, which she believes, is making the magical world a better place.

However, the normally cool, albeit a little crazy woman is pissed. Her pride, her ego has been smashed today as four people took on their said organization, which is also the most feared across Europe, and almost won.

“Who were they?” She asked herself as she walked along a corridor, stopping infront of a door. “We would’ve lost if-”

“Bellatrix! Come here!” A voice yelled from inside.

Bellatrix took a breath, steadied her nerves and opened the door. However, as soon as she walked in, she started coughing, choking from the immense magical pressure that was trapped in the room. She collapsed on her knees as she struggled to breathe, and as soon as she was about to pass out, the magical pressure disappeared.

Through watery and blood shot eyes, she looked up and sucked in a sharp breath. To say that Bellatrix was scared, was an understatement. Her body froze in fear, and tears fell from her eyes unknowingly as a pair of glowing red orbs pinned her on the spot with a stare.

“Bella, what’s with that face?” The man asked.

Bellatrix quickly looked down and lowered her face to the ground. “I-I’m sorry my Lord.”

“Come here Bella, you’re too far.” The man hissed. He smirked as he watched her quickly crawl to infront of his feet and kissed the hem of his robe. “Bella, tell me what happened last night.”

“M-My Lord, t-the meeting was g-going on as schedule. S-Security was t-tight-” Bellatrix breathed in.

“Go on and stop stuttering.” The dark lord said patiently.

She took another deep breath to help her calm down. “… Lucius and his son, took out the prisoners from Diagon Alley. Sirius, and these two girls. He intended to rape the two girls infront of the other members when this group of four individuals appeared. They killed Lucius along with some members in the hall of Malfoy manor. I got Sirius with the core eating curse before the four grabbed the prisoners and took the battle outside.”

Voldemort nodded, “And what of our forces?”

Bellatrix dreading what’s going to happen next closed her eyes and answered. “Two thirds of our forces have either died or is currently being held by the Ministry.”

‘SLAP’

Voldemort watched as the woman he just backhanded, sail across the room and land near the door on her back.

“Bellatrix! I’ve put you in charge because I trusted you. However, you couldn’t even lead my forces to stop four people?” Voldemort yelled as a sinister red aura surrounded him and the magical pressure came back.

She quickly sputtered, “But my lord, it wasn’t my fault. We were caught off guard, and the Unspeakables showed up. Some of us were lucky to escape-”

“Enough! Crucio!” Voldemort yelled.

Bellatrix felt excruciating pain like never before. It made the crucio’s she’d experienced before, feel like a tickle.

Voldemort smiled in satisfaction as he watched the source of his anger writhe in pain. He stopped when he saw blood trickling from her nose and eyes. His face contorted into a snarl as he listened to her ragged gasps of air. “Bellatrix! I should kill you right now for the failure you’ve committed last night. However, you’ve been my most trusted servant before and because I’m a merciful Lord, I will give you another chance to earn back my trust. Find out who those people are. If you fail this time, just kill yourself. For that will be more merciful than what I will do to you. Understand?”

“Yes, my Lord.” She gasped out.

“Leave!” The dark lord commanded as he used wandless magic to open the door.

Bellatrix unsteadily turned over, painfully kneeled and limped out of the room. She closed the door and collapsed on the floor. Angry tears fell from her eyes as she went into a sitting position, leaning on the wall of the corridor. She’s never been this humiliated to her Master, since her initiation to join the death eaters.

“I will make them pay. I will find out who they are and I will make them pay.” She snarled, wiping her face angrily. She took out the small pink device she found in the manor from the pocket of her robe. “I don’t know what this is, but this is the only clue I have.” She whispered smiling, the maniacal glow coming back to her eyes.
______________________________________________________________________________________________

North London Preparatory College

The school bus pulled up in the school’s parking lot. “Okay, kids we’re here. Get off the bus and follow me.”

As, the occupants of the bus filed out, Gabrielle noticed that the other kids looked much older than her. They were led inside an ordinary looking highschool. “Excuse me, sorry for asking, but how old are you?” She asked a boy closest to her.

“Oh, I’m 19. The name’s Jack, Jack Walter. How old are you?” The boy asked.

“I just turned 14… oh and I’m Gabrielle.” She answered.

Jack tripped and stopped. He looked at her disbelievingly. “You’re 14? I thought you were at least 17. Aren’t you a bit too young to be here.”

“Excuse me?” She asked scandalized.

“I mean-” The boy tried to explain, but was interrupted by Charlie.

“Alright ladies, we’re here.” The chubby, jolly man said, stopping infront of the school’s elevator. “You have your department documents with you. Along with them you received an envelope. Take those out now and open them. Inside is a key and instructions on how to get to your departments.”

Gabby took out a small key and a blank piece of paper. “As soon as you walk in that elevator the instructions will appear on that paper.” She heard Charlie explain. “If you’re not sure why you’re here, then leave, because if you get on that elevator, the only way you can leave is through your department head or death.”

One at a time the recruits put their key in and disappeared into the elevator until finally it was only Gabrielle and Jack left.

He turned to Gabrielle, “Ummm… listen about the age thing before, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to offend you. It was just-”

“Mr. Walter, any day now.” Charlie interrupted.

The boy nodded and inserted his key, opening the elevator. He walked in and said, “Good Luck Gabrielle.”, before the elevator doors closed.

Soon it was just Charlie and Gabrielle there. The jolly man’s face became serious, “Are you sure about this young Gabrielle?” he asked turning towards the young witch with him.

“Yes.” She answered.

“Okay go ahead, you’re department head will meet you there.” He watched as Gabrielle inserted her key, opening the doors and she walked in. “Good luck and take care Gabby.” Gabby was surprised by the use of her nick name. She only had time to look up and recognize the smiling face of Master Jefferson, before the doors closed.

After following the instructions on the paper, pressing buttons on the elevator’s interface, the elevator doors opened behind her.

“Welcome to the MI6 Information Gathering Department.” A woman’s voice said. Gabrielle turned around and froze, recognizing the woman. “From the impressive references you have, I hope you don’t disappoint and come up to my standards.”

Gabrielle still shocked could only nod and ask, “Are… Aren’t you Hermione?”
______________________________________________________________________________________________

Author's note: There you go for those wondering where Hermione is. I wonder how Bellatrix would figure out how to use a USB flash drive SMILE EVILLY
Sign up to rate and review this story