Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Equinox

Fly

by rawrlittledino 2 reviews

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Erotica - Warnings: [!!!] [X] - Published: 2009-03-14 - Updated: 2013-02-11 - 3592 words - Complete

1Hot
Pete stood in the basement, with a bucket of stakes at his feet. His aim had gotten slightly better; although the wall surrounding the target was now littered with pieces of wood stuck into the wall. He growled as he took his blindfold off for what felt like the thousandth time, and eyed the new hole in the wall, 2 inches from the targets stomach. He rolled his eyes. It had been a week since he had been ordered to be able to do this in a month, and right now, that objective was looking pretty impossible. He sighed and went to pick up another stake, as someone entered the room.

“Pete,” They called, and Pete looked around before his eyes stopped on the person standing in the stairwell.

“What do you want Evie, I’m training.” He turned back to the target and Evie huffed before striding up to him.

“I came to tell you that Izzy is coming hunting with us tomorrow night, it’s going to be like the old times.” Pete looked at Evie with an interested look on his face, before smiling.

“So you think she’s back? For good?” Evie shrugged at this and twirled a stake between her fingers.

“I don’t know, maybe. I just don’t want Patrick to get hurt like last time, she broke his heart.” Pete nodded solemnly and Evie raised her eyebrows at the fact he was actually showing some kind of emotion.

“I know. Patrick’s my best friend... I felt horrible watching him go through that. But if she’s back for good, and she’s not in the ‘William’ frame of mind anymore... What’s the problem with them getting back together? I mean technically they are still married, they never filed for divorce.” Evie nodded at this and sighed.

“I know. Well it’s nothing to do with us so let’s just leave it, yeah?” Pete rolled his eyes and stepped to the side to eye up the target. Evie looked at her husband before stepping back to him.

“What happened, Pete?” She asked, and Pete looked confused for a moment.

“What do you mean?” He said, and studied her eyes as she answered.

“To us. We’re not a real couple anymore, we don’t talk. We don’t do anything.” Pete sighed, and Evie knew it was the right time to be asking him this, she could see he wasn’t in a bad mood.

“I don’t know, Ev. It just happened. With the whole Patrick and Izzy thing, we just got sidetracked.” Evie huffed again and glared at Pete.

“Izzy was gone for two years Pete, we got over her leaving after a while, but we still didn’t sort things out. So this has nothing to do with them.” Pete looked down at his shoes.

“Fine, but, I don’t know then, maybe we just weren’t meant to be.” He regretted the words as soon as they forced themselves out of his mouth, and soon Evie’s eyes began to well up with tears.

“W-what?” She choked out, and ripped her arm away from him as soon as he tried to comfort her.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean it like that, I just... I don’t know. It just seems every time we start to straighten things out with us, they go back to being all shitty. And I just feel like maybe the world is trying to tell us something,” Evie glared at this point, tears already streaming down her face.

“I don’t understand you, Pete. One minute you’re trying desperately to fix us, the next minute you’re telling me to fuck off, then after that you decide we’re not meant to be, then to go back to being in love with me. I want an answer Pete, which one is it?” Pete looked down at his shoes again, before looking at Evie’s tear strained face.

He didn’t want to lose her. But how could he live with knowing he would watch her grow old and die, while he stayed the same for every minute of every day, forever?

Forever is a long time to live without someone, when you’re still in love with that someone.

He knew he needed to do this to make her fall out of love with him. So he could begin to fall out of love with her. So he didn’t have to live forever without her.

“We’re not meant to be.” He announced, and turned away from her, throwing a stake at the target, hitting the thing directly in the chest, perfectly inside the circle. Evie hiccupped before letting some more tears pour down her face, then walking quickly out of the basement.

~~~

”Evie,” Evie turned around, and smiled at where her husband had finally ventured out of his locked room. His skin had gone from an olive colour to a pale beige, and his eyes were black, making a contrast to the white’s of his eyes that made his eyes have a depth to them that Evie couldn’t quite place. She knew that when he got angry, or upset, or even turned on, those blacks would migrate to cover the white’s, and honestly, she didn’t really want to see that. She watched as he smiled slightly, showing those teeth that were probably the scariest part of his face. They stuck out from his top lip slightly, just enough to show them when he grinned. She gulped as he approached her, not knowing what his personality would be like now he had changed. He smiled as he was a few inches away from her, and then lowered his head to catch her lips slightly. She resisted at first, not knowing if it was a ploy or not, but then finally succumbed to her husband as he kissed her, kissing him back more forcefully. He ran his tongue along her lips slightly, making a small moan come from the back of her throat as his tongue went into her mouth. Her arms wrapped around his neck, and as her fingers went through his hair, she felt him wrap his arms around her waist, pulling her closer to him. He left her lips for a moment to kiss her cheek, and then moved his lips around her ear and down to her neck. Her nervousness was evident as he kissed the crook between her neck and collarbone, and soon realised he wasn’t going to be able to contain himself. She felt his breathing become erratic, and before she knew what was happening, he growled loudly and pushed down on her, before being ripped away by something. She fell on the floor, not wanting to believe what had just happened, before she saw a tense Joe above her, holding a hand out to help her up.

“Are you okay?” He asked, and Evie nodded, before looking to Pete, who was passed out on the floor. Joe wiggled an empty syringe out in front of him, and she nodded, understanding why Pete was unconscious. She took a deep breath before putting her hand to her neck, checking for any sign of damage.

“He didn’t bite you; I got here just in time.” Joe answered, seeing the look on her face. Evie nodded, and sighed before collapsing on a chair next to her.

“I don’t get it Joe. If Patrick gave him the mixture, why is he still going after blood?” She asked, and Joe shrugged.

“I think it’s something to do with the fact you’re together, maybe your blood smells better than everybody else’s, I don’t know.” Evie sighed again, and hugged Joe before he left.

“Thanks Joe.” She mumbled, and Joe left, taking Pete draped over his shoulder with him.

A few hours later, Pete emerged from the lock-up in the basement looking guilty and upset. He approached Evie who was sitting on the couch, and she jumped slightly at him tapping her on the shoulder. She suddenly became defensive, and Pete frowned when she tensed up to him.

“I’m sorry, Evie.” He mumbled, and the look on his face told her that he was being genuine. She sighed, and moved around the couch to stand next to him, then wrapped her arms around his neck to comfort him.

“It’s fine Pete, it’s partly my fault anyway, I should’ve been more wary of you, you’ve not learnt to control yourself yet.”

“I know, but I shouldn’t be attacking you, you’re my wife Evie, you’re the one person I’m supposed to protect the most.” He sniffed slightly and Evie suddenly felt sympathy wash over her.

“It’s fine, honestly Pete. I’m fine.” Pete nodded, still unconvinced, before Evie cupped his cheek in her hand. She kissed him slightly, before he started to kiss back more forcefully. Soon they were back in the position as before, but this time Pete was determined to control himself. After pulling her up to her bedroom, he pushed her onto the bed, making her smirk at the new found confidence he had in himself. He jumped on top of her, and returned his mouth to hers, while she pulled at his hair making in growl into her mouth. She opened her eyes, and saw the whole of his eyes were now black, signalling that she had successfully turned her vampire husband on. She smirked at this and kissed him again, shoving her tongue into his mouth. He growled softly again, before practically ripping her top off, and simultaneously pulling her jeans down her legs. She did the same while he was on top, and within seconds their skins were touching, making them ache for each other even more.

Pete smirked at how Evie was breathing, and the warm air washed over him as she glared at him to hurry up. He kissed her again, and when he pushed his tongue into her mouth, he pushed himself into her at the same time. She moaned loudly into his mouth, and he growled once more before beginning to thrust into her. Her fingers scratched his back as he pushed faster, and she bit into his shoulder making him grunt with pleasure as he went harder with each thrust. He leant up, holding onto her hips and he pulled her further onto him, and she grabbed the bed sheets as she met his thrusts. Soon he was hitting into her, and she herself growled loudly wanting him to send her over the edge. He leant back down before going as fast as he could, and soon he felt her contract against him, making his eyes roll at the feeling of them both climaxing. He fell on top of her, and they both lay on the bed completely out of breath. Pete looked up at her as their breathing returned to normal, and smiled at the fact her eyes were still closed. After realising they were still, connected, so to speak, he pulled out of her making her open her eyes.

“Hi there,” She said, and giggled slightly before pulling the sheet up to warm herself up. He smiled and leant down, lying onto his back and letting her cuddle up to him. Evie smiled before kissing his lips slightly.

“Hi to you too.” Pete mumbled, and they fell asleep, listening to each other’s breathing.


~~~

Joe sat on the couch in the living room, flicking through channels on the television. Since the appearance of vampires, and since the public had found out about them, the television seemed to have dwindled at night even more than in previous years. The phrase ‘there isn’t anything on’ bore a new meaning. On most channels, there actually wasn’t anything on. Grey fuzz rested on most of them, and those channels that actually had moving pictures were either news or porn. Joe flicked through the grey fuzz, occasionally finding a news bulletin.

Vampires kill 80 year old woman,

Vamp attack on 14 year old boy,

Family of four killed by group of vampires,

The odd headline would be talking about the Equinox, telling people to stay in their houses, all day, to buy supplies and to lock the doors and bolt the windows and to hide until the day was over. Joe sighed at this. The Equinox was a great day for hunters and vampires alike, but at the same time, hunters had a million times more work to do. He smiled contently as a children’s television show had begun on one of the channels, and smirked as little cartoon men wobbled around the screen. He heard footsteps behind him, and his face softened and hands began to shake as he saw Tiffany enter the room. He gulped slightly as she sat next to him, and tried to focus on the television as her eyes settled on him.

“Hello Joey,” She mumbled, and smirked at his reaction. He widened his eyes and looked at her, gulping again before smiling.

“Hi Tiffany... drink? Drink er, to drink?” She laughed at his nervousness, and decided it was time to let him be himself. After snapping her fingers, she expected him to return to normal, like most men did when she decided she didn’t want them to want her anymore. Joe however continued to stare at her like an idiot, and she looked confused for a second before concentrating and snapping her fingers again. Again, it didn’t work, and she sat confused at her inability to get rid of his want for her. Joe tilted his head at her frustration.

“What’s wrong?” He asked, and Tiffany shrugged.

“I don’t know, I should be able to control your want for me, but I can’t seem to get rid of it like usual.” Joe creased his eyebrows together before gulping away his fear.

“Maybe it’s because I don’t like you because of that spell thing... Maybe it’s because I genuinely like you.” Tiffany laughed at this.

“I don’t think so; no-one has ever liked me without a spell being on them before, curse of the trade I’m afraid, Gabe has the same problem.” Joe sighed heavily and edged closer towards her.

“Maybe you’re right. Maybe you’re wrong.” He said. Tiffany shrugged.

“Please, I’m always right Mr. Trohman.” She giggled and Joe smiled, becoming more relaxed.

“Deflate the ego a little will you Tiff? You’re starting to sound like Pete,” He laughed, and she smiled at him.

“Or Gabe.” She said, and Joe frowned.

“Are you and Gabe like, a thing?” He asked, and Tiffany choked on the air she was breathing.

“God no, I mean, he’s almost like my boss, that would be strange and,” She crunched her nose up before laughing. “Very disgusting... I think he had sex with my sister a while back.” Joe widened his eyes and tilted his head.

“You what now? How long ago?”

“A few decades back. 50, maybe 60 years.” It was Joe’s turn to cough on his air this time, and looked confused.

“So, exactly how old are you?”

“I’m not sure anymore really, I lost count after the first 300 years.” He widened his eyes again, and Tiffany laughed before continuing. “Me and Gabe, we’re not vampires but we have similar traits. We have powers and such, and live forever, but, we don’t kill people to live, we’re the same as humans in that sense. I can eat fries unlike them, which I thank the holy lord for.” She laughed again and Joe smiled. He wasn’t sure exactly what Tiffany was, but whatever she was, he liked it. He shuffled further towards her on the seat, and after a few minutes Tiffany jumped at how close he was to her. Joe was about to swallow his nervousness and go for it, when they were interrupted by a group of people walking into the room. Gabe, Pete, Andy, Izzy, Patrick and Evie all waltzed in, ignoring the fact that Joe and Tiffany were sharing a moment. They sat down, and Joe noticed that Izzy and Evie were sitting at the opposite end of the room to Pete and Patrick. He rolled his eyes at their drama and huffed before leaning back into the couch. Gabe sat forward and began to speak, sending Izzy and Evie into another daze. They sat, staring dreamily at Gabe as he spoke.

“We have a problem,” He started, and the boys frowned before Andy spoke up.

“What are you talking about?” He asked, and Gabe sighed.

“We all know William is determined to have someone at his side constantly, a woman that he can call his ‘queen’ or whatever the hell he calls them nowadays.” They all inconspicuously looked at Izzy at this point, which snapped both her and Evie from their little Gabe-trance. She noticed them all glancing at her and she huffed.

“Hey, it wasn’t my fault I’m so amazing that he wanted me so badly.” She stuck her nose in the air and Pete laughed sarcastically.

“Please, he just went after you because he thought you were easy.” Izzy gasped and glared at him.

“It’s not me he went after for easiness, I think you’re mistaking me for Evie, plus she was second best to me.” Evie glared at Izzy, and scoffed.

“Second best? Me? I don’t think so, I bet if Pete hadn’t wanted me so badly, Patrick would’ve been able to go after me... he would’ve chosen me over you any day.” Izzy gasped again and stood up, baring her fangs slightly.

“Say that again and I swear to god-” Evie laughed, standing up too.

“You’ll what? Do whatever you like Izzy, because right now I’m hurting enough already that I couldn’t give a shit.” Izzy’s eyes softened, and watched as Evie looked at Pete out of the corner of her eye. Izzy stared at Evie, pushing her thought into Evie’s head.

What happened between you guys?

Evie widened her eyes at hearing Izzy’s voice in her head, but frowned. She thought what she wanted to say in her head, hoping Izzy would hear it.

He told me we were never meant to be... for real this time.

Izzy glared at Pete after hearing this, and sat down, vowing to beat the shit out of him after the little group meeting. Evie sat down too, and Gabe sat patiently so he could carry on speaking.

“Now, thank you for stopping. As I was saying, William is determined to have a woman at his side at all times, and I have found the woman he is going after next.” Izzy leant forward.

“Tell us, we’ll get her and bring her here.” Gabe shook his head.

“It won’t be that easy, William is determined to keep this one. He has a set of security outside of her house without her knowing, and is making a very detailed plan on how to get to her without us interfering.” He pulled a map out of his pocket, indicating the whereabouts of this woman. Izzy grabbed the map, and widened her eyes at the address.

“This isn’t right... this is mine and...” She stopped midway through her sentenced and looked at Gabe. “Mine and Mel’s house...” Gabe looked solemnly at Izzy but shook his head.

“Her name isn’t Mel.” He tilted his head, and Izzy looked confused.

“Yes it is, I've lived with her since I came back to Chicago,” She stared at Gabe and he nodded.

“I know you have, but she’s under very special witness protection. You mentioned earlier about Evie being second best to William? If we were talking like that, technically she would be third best. You, Izzy, were second best. ‘Mel’, was the woman he originally wanted.” Izzy stared incredulously at him, and stared back at the map.

“So, what happened?” Gabe sighed.

“A few years back, William saw her walking down the street one night. He fell for her, hard. He wanted her so badly, but she slipped through his fingers without being turned. He tried again and again but eventually she disappeared off of his radar. Crystal was put into witness protection, and changed her name to Mel. You becoming friends with her was no accident, Izzy. We guided her to you and you to her, so you could protect her if William ever found her. Evidently in the short amount of time you have been here, in this house, he has found her again.” Izzy looked guiltily back at the paper and frowned.

“How do we get to her?” She said, and threw the map back to Gabe angrily. He sighed.

We don’t. We don’t have the resources to get to her. You however, on your own, could easily slip through their radar.” Izzy rolled her eyes.

“You’re telling me I’m being made to go alone?” She huffed, and Gabe smiled, a plan forming in his mind to create peace in their ranks. If they weren’t going to sort out their marital problems, he would do it for them.

“No, Patrick is going with you.” Patrick widened his eyes at this and stared at Gabe.

“Say what?
Sign up to rate and review this story