Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto

BEEEP-BEEEP-BEEEP-BEEEP-

by Deidara-san 0 reviews

YEAH...i love this...enjoy!

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Published: 2009-03-15 - Updated: 2009-03-15 - 635 words - Complete

-1Illiterate
"un...." i sighed. I was quite happy where I was, led on my bed legs more or less crossed, laptop on the table at the end of my bed, peace and quiet. As I lay listening to the hum of the motor of my laptop, my peaceful nap was interupted by a voice coming from my door.
"Deidara, you awake? It's me."
I jumped a mile high. I propped myself up on my elbows and peered through my legs.
"oh, it's you, Itachi-san. Jeez, you scared the crap outta me, un."
He slid the door shut behind him. "We need to talk."
I tilted my head in confusion. "uh, me. ok. What about?"
He came over and sat facing me on my bed. There was a long silence. Then Itachi broke it.
"I've noticed the way you keep staring at me accross rooms. Not glaring, staring. All wide-eyed. And when I look at you, you blush."
"come on! that's not true!"
"...you're blushing now."
I placed my hand on my cheek and found he was right. I was getting rather warm.
"...what of it?" I said, not daring to look at his face.
"...do you have a crush on me or something? 'Cause if you do..."
"NO!" I interupted quickly. Of course, I was lying! Who couldn't have a crush on Itachi?! He's gorgeous!! But I couldn't tell him! He'd totally freak and leave. "No, no, no, I don't have feelings for you!" I realized I was still holding my face, and how stupid I must look. Then I felt something cold touch my hand. It was Itachi's hand. He rested his hand on mine and stroked my cheek with his thumb. I just froze. I felt as though I was gonna cry with disbelief, happiness, and possibly confusion.
"I...I...I...I'm scared...what are you going to do to me?" I stuttered.
"The question is, Deidara," He gazed deep into my eyes. "what do you want me to do to you?"
***********************
If only you could see how much I blushed at that very moment. My mind was going wild with kinky thoughts and creepy images. The worst part was I had completely lost all sense of self-control, and I couldn't stop thinking about all this stuff which had never even tiptoed into the borders of my mind before. I had no idea what to do with myself, or with him for that matter. Before I got the chance to speak, Itachi was leaning in to kiss me, his face full of passion, his body full of sensual energy waiting to pour out all over me. I lay there, waiting for it to come. It seemed to be taking a while, as if space and time itself had frozen, like the world had stopped spinning just for this one moment. This climax of my feelings. This incredibly real moment that at the same time felt unreal as hell. This god of a human being was about to kiss me. ME. He got a centimeter closer every second that passed. He was now so close that my heart stopped beating. I caught my breath in my chest and held it there. The single, slow tick of a clock echoed in my head. His lips, hovering over mine, his hair shining in the midday sun, his eyes, melting my mind.....
BEEEP-BEEEP-BEEEP-BEEEP
...huh? What the hell?...my alarm clock?...where...am i? Where's Itachi? WHERE'S MY FUCKING KISS THAT I'VE WAITED A LIFE TIME FOR?!?!?!?!?!?! ...........god damn it. Just another mother fluffing dream. Well, better change my sheets and have a shower.


Hope you liked it. This one is sooooooooooo unbelievably much better than my first sucky story. It's all true. Ask Itachi. Actually, don't. REVIEW PLEASE!!!! I'M BEGGING YOU, UN!! Later, yeah? xx
Dei-dei. xxx ^_^ (C)
Sign up to rate and review this story