Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Creeps Me Out

FUCT Part Deux

by moocow 1 review

I know what you are thinking, it is about time. THE END! hahahahaha

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Humor,Romance,Sci-fi - Warnings: [!] [X] [?] - Published: 2009-03-17 - Updated: 2009-03-18 - 1167 words - Complete

1Original
Patrick felt his breath leaving him as he found Ally sitting on the shore of the lake, albeit, shaking and completely soaking wet from head to toe. He had run all the way down the bridge and down the hill in order to find her, fearing that she wouldn’t even be there.

“P-Patrick,” he instantly fell next to her and in a hurry, he shrugged off his jacket and wrapped it around her, before wrapping his arms around her and bringing her to his chest.

“Why?” Patrick asked. Ally shivered slightly before reaching her arms up and slithering them around his neck. A soft sigh escaped her lips.

“I can’t explain myself, Patrick,” she whispered. Patrick nodded and rested his cheek on top of her head.

“I…” Patrick paused as he realized what he was about to say. However, he found his heart speeding up and figured that this time he shouldn’t stop his words, especially if they were true. “I love you, Ally,” he whispered. He felt Ally move slightly and as she peeled herself away to stare up at him, he let a toothy grin spread across his face. Ally simply copied him before pressing her lips up to his, tightly for a moment. As she pulled away, Patrick breathed out, finally happy with himself. Ally blinked a few times and kissed Patrick once more.

“I love you, Patrick,” she giggled slightly. “Too,” she added. Patrick smirked at her innocence and gathered her back up in his arms once again. It was finally time for him to move on from Claire and start a life with Ally, regardless of the crazy circumstances revolving her existence. It was time for the two to go home.

*

“Patrick,”

Patrick let his eyes close in pure pleasure as Ally breathed into his ear, her warm breath spreading down to his neck and now bare shoulder. Life had been good for the last two months, and even though the guys were back on tour, Ally had been there from day one. Regardless, this had been the first time in a long time that Patrick and Ally had a room to themselves, as tour life called for only a couple of hotel stays. The minute Pete announced they would be staying in a hotel instead of a bus, Patrick immediately jumped at the thought of finally being able to be alone with Ally, in more ways than one. It was well worth missing the after-party of the concert to retreat to the room early, Ally following closely behind him.
Re-opening his eyes, Patrick gazed at Ally as she leaned away from his face and rested his hands on her naked waist, rubbing one hand up her side and to her back where he almost expertly un-hooked her bra and watched as she pulled it off, leaning forward yet again to kiss him lightly. Patrick smiled dreamily, and before Ally planted herself back in his lap, he opted to help her discard her panties.

“Ally,” he voiced. She looked back to him in the darkness and moved to straddle his lap before locking eyes with him again.

“Hmm?” she asked, grabbing his hand and lacing their fingers together. Patrick loved that they could always take a moment from their escapades to talk. Pausing in his thoughts, he glanced to the nightstand before her eyes again.

“I know that this sounds weird, but I’m thankful you exist,” he mumbled. Ally smiled and nodded, before resting her head on Patrick’s shoulders again.

“I’m glad you do too, Patrick,” she whispered. Patrick closed his eyes again and moved his hands back to Ally’s waist where he lifted her up slightly, and in a slow movement, pulled her on top of his member. He gulped at the feeling and let a deep breath go as Ally let her own small moan go.

Really glad,” Ally joked. Patrick smirked, breathless already and amazed at how Ally reacted to things now that she was used to the world. As Ally began to move her hips, Patrick joined her, matching the rhythm she had set up for them. Soon though, Patrick moved her closer to him before flipping them and instantly pushing into her a little harder with each thrust.

“Ally,” he breathed out and watched as her eyes snapped shut, her back arching and head moving to the side. He was just as amazed how great it felt and continued pleasing the woman he loved until her breaths became short and bated, and he became sloppy with his thrusts, nearing his end as well. With one last push and a guttural moan, Patrick fell over Ally and was quickly met with kisses to his collarbone and neck.

“Oh, I love you, Patrick,” Ally voiced. Patrick smiled to himself, but dared never to let himself become cocky because of the way she sounded, especially after the fact they had just had sex. He looked to Ally and was about to reply when the door to the room burst open, revealing a very annoyed looking Pete. The two breathless lovers looked at him, and he shook his head, unfazed by the fact they were very much naked, though covered by the sheet Patrick had managed to pull over them.

“What?” Patrick asked. Pete leaned on one leg and tapped his foot, obviously irritated. “What?” Patrick questioned again and Pete through his hands up in the air.

“For the last time!” he started and grabbed something from his back pocket. Upon showing it to the two, Ally began laughing at the sight of his empty bottle of lotion. “I don’t care if you haven’t been using it or not, but let this be a warning!” Pete yelled, unfazed by the slight laughter Patrick and Ally were sharing. “STOP USING MY MAXIMUM MOISTURIZING BODY GLITTER CREAM!”

Patrick just burst out in a fit of laughter at this and as Pete left and slammed the door dramatically, Ally sheepishly smiled.

“I’m afraid to say, that’s my fault, I used some while on the bus this morning,” Patrick shook his head at his girlfriend and brought her back to his chest in a tight hug.
“I don’t care, Ally,” he voiced. “As long as he keeps reacting like that, I’d say keep doing it,” Ally giggled and bashfully smiled up at Patrick.

“So Joe was asking me today if our story had a happy ending,” she announced. Patrick thought for a moment before responding.

“Our story hasn’t ended yet, Ally,” he paused to give her a gentle kiss. “But I can guarantee you, that when it does end, it will have a happy ending,” Ally giggled and Patrick glanced down at her.

“What?” he questioned. Ally smiled innocently.

“What kind of happy ending?” she asked. Patrick looked at her, confused for a moment before catching on and instantly moving her below him again.

“Well you are about to find out!”
Sign up to rate and review this story