Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Brothers and Sisters

Duct Taped (Wet) Dreams

by moocow 6 reviews

Get-get addicted to this.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Humor,Romance - Warnings: [!] [?] - Published: 2009-03-18 - Updated: 2009-03-18 - 2662 words

4Funny
Walking confidently up to the house, Pete stopped for a moment observing the building. He smiled at the brickwork for some strange reason, and then carried on his journey to the front door. He knocked with a smug smile on his face, sure that his visit to the girls would be a lot more productive than Patrick’s need for tea making ingredients. He waited for someone to open the door and smiled cockily when someone swung the door open. Grace raised her eyebrows at Pete as he stuck his hand out in front of him, attempting to turn on the charm.

“Peter Wentz, very nice to meet you,” Grace raised her eyebrows, rolled her eyes and sighed.

“Guys! There’s another boy at the door, third one today! What is this place, a brothel?!” She yelled, and walked inside leaving the door open, letting Pete follow her in, still with a stupid smile on his face. He followed her into the living room, his eyes wandering onto each face in the room. They finally stopped on the girl he was really planning on turning the charm on for, and he looked her up and down before smiling again.

“Peter Lewis Kingston Wentz III,” He stood in front of Izzy and kissed her hand, then whispered. “But you can call me Pete.” Izzy looked skeptically down at Pete, before raising her eyebrows.

“Mmmhmm. Did you just kiss my hand?” She asked, and saw Pete’s eyes light up at her voice.

“That I did. My, what a lovely accent you have.” Izzy pulled a face then leaned to the side to look at the girls who were smirking.

“Shut up,” She hissed, and then smirked slightly. She mouthed the words ‘he’s hot,’ to them, then turned back to Pete, who stood straight, pretending not to have been just staring at her ass.

“Let me guess, you’re with those guys from across the street.” She said, and Pete nodded.

“Patrick didn’t do a very good job in seducing you girls, so I came to coax you over to our little pad.” He leaned on one leg and crossed his arms, still pretty much ignoring the other girls in the room. Ashley coughed slightly and he turned to her.

“Ashley darling! I’ve heard so much about you from our dear Joseph,” He walked towards her and pulled her into a bear hug, Ashley having a slight problem breathing while she was squashed against his chest. He wriggled around slightly making her groan, then let her go when she had a coughing fit. Ali smirked from in front of her and pointed at Ashley.

“Ash, your face is turning blue,” Ashley raised an eyebrow and smirked.

“Sky blue or royal blue?” She asked, and most people in the room stood confused with an eyebrow raised. Ashley shook her hand to tell everyone to forget she said anything and turned to Pete.

“So Pete, Joe tells me that you guys enjoy playing pranks on people.” Pete nodded smugly and stuck his nose up in the air.

“That I do. I was actually watching you guys from across the street wondering how I could prank you-” Pete cut himself off and widened his eyes, then smacked a hand to his mouth. Ashley took a stance to him and smirked.

“Oh yeah Mr. Wentz? You could try.” She smirked evilly and Pete widened his eyes even more.

“I need the toilet.” He announced, and walked quickly to the stairs, running as soon as he got to the bottom step. Ashley pulled a face before turning to Ali.

“Al, me thinks we have to get this boy before this boy gets us,” Ali nodded and stared at the stairs where Pete had just disappeared. Her eyes lit up after a few moments and she turned to Izzy with an evil glint in her eye.

“Izzy, you know how much you love me...” Izzy glared for a second before sighing.

“What do you want?” She asked, and Ali looked offended.

“Nothing!” She shrugged at the look on Izzy’s face before giving in. “Okay fine, I need your help so we can prank Pete.” Izzy smiled and looked slightly happier about the favor she was being made to give.

“Fine, what do I have to do?” She asked, and Ali smiled.

“Get him upstairs, get him stripped down to his boxers, and we’ll do the rest,” She smirked evilly and Grace raised her eyebrows.

“What are you thinking Miss?” She asked, and Ali laughed.

“Oh you just wait.” Izzy tapped Ali on the shoulder.

“How exactly am I going to get him to willingly take his clothes off?” Ashley laughed.

“Please Izzy, it’s obvious he has a thing for you, just use your womanly charm and seduce him,” Ali nodded.

“Just stomp the floor twice when you’re ready... Or rather, when he’s ready...” Izzy smiled, a thoughtful look on her face.

“I can do that...” She stuck her tongue out playfully and trotted up the stairs, the other girls gathering to form a plan on how to prank Pete. Izzy got to the top of the stairs and practically ran into him, smirking as he leant against the wall at the top of the stairs.

“Hey sexy, what’s up?” He asked, and Izzy smirked, walking up to him.

“I just came to talk to you about something...” She mentioned, and flicked her hair slightly. Pete smiled and leaned forward, putting his arm against the wall behind her, trapping her in between him and the wall.

“Oh yeah, what’s that?” He asked, and Izzy bit her lip.

“I know you want me,” She said, and Pete raised his eyebrows.

“I so don’t.” He said, smirking.

“You do,” Izzy said, moving closer to his face. “You really, really do.” Pete gulped slightly. Izzy smirked and carried on with her little act.

“You know, I love a guy with tattoos, it’s so,” She looked into his eyes, licking her lips slightly. “Sexy.” Pete gulped again and lifted his arm.

“Good, cause you know I’ve got plenty of them,” He smiled and Izzy returned the smile.

“I wanna see them.” She said bluntly, and Pete raised his eyebrows.

“Really? Well if you look-”

“All of them.” Pete looked a little surprised. Izzy smirked. “Every,” She moved a little closer to his lips. “Last,” She edged a little closer, and smiled. “One.” She was about two centimeters from Pete’s lips, and he could feel her breath on his skin. He bit his lip and smirked.

“Well, you know all you have to do is ask.” He went to kiss her, but Izzy stopped him, putting her finger on his lips.

“Not now Peter,” He fought back the urge to tell her how sexy it was when she said his full name with her accent. “You can wait till I’ve seen all of them, and then I’ll kiss every single one of them, one at a time...” Pete bit his lip at how much she was turning him on, and smiled.

“You’ll regret saying that once you’ve seen where some of them are.” Izzy smiled, leaning into him.

“Oh trust me,” She put her lips to his ear. “I don’t care where they are.” Pete moaned slightly, and Izzy turned suddenly walking to her bedroom, Pete following her eagerly. When she went in, Pete tried to kiss her again but he only got the same response as last time.

“Like I said, only when I’ve seen them all.” Pete stuck his bottom lip out slightly, and proceeded to pull his shirt off. Izzy folded her arms while he was undressing, biting her lip when he turned around showing his bare chest. She would be lying if she said she didn’t find him attractive at all, the tattoo of a funny looking skull-bat-heart thing on his abdomen was definitely a turn on. As he pulled his (very tight) jeans down his legs, Izzy banged the floor with her foot signaling to the girls downstairs. Pete heard it, and pulled a face at Izzy.

“Did you hear that?” He asked, throwing his jeans to the side and standing in his boxers. Izzy looked innocently back at him.

“What?” She asked, and smiled to herself as she heard quiet footsteps on the stairs. Obviously Pete didn’t hear those because he was now approaching her with a glint in his eye.

“Now, what about that little promise of yours?” He was about to lean down and kiss her, when the door swung open revealing four very evil little faces. Jenn was the first to run in, tackling Pete around the ankles and bringing him to the floor with surprise. Ali jumped on his back and pulled his hands to his back, taping around them with thick duct tape. Pete was screaming into the floor.

“LET ME GO YOU EVIL FUCKING GENIUSES!!” He wriggled around trying to get Ali off of his back, but failed miserably. Ashley and Grace had proceeded to tape his feet together, and the four of them turned him onto his back to let him shout at them for their own amusement. Izzy stood and laughed at him and joined the girls, an evil smirk on her face. Pete glared at her.

“YOU! YOU SET ME UP YOU SEXY EVIL WOMAN!” Izzy raised her eyebrows.

“Still trying to chat me up even when we’ve got you taped up? You are insistent,” She laughed and Ashley and Jenn grabbed him under the shoulders and his feet respectively, and all five of them dragged him down the stairs still shouting a mixture of swear words and compliments. As they got into the hallway, Ali pointed at the ceiling in the hallway in front of the front door.

“Here seems good, it’s a low ceiling and it’s a nice view for anyone entering the house,” She laughed at her own master genius and Ashley grabbed three pairs of step ladders, her, Ali and Grace all climbing to the top. A few hard working minutes later, a lot of ductape, and a lot of cursing from Pete’s mouth, the girls admired their work. Pete was stuck solidly to the ceiling, his face, chest, and boxers the only things still visible due to the amount of ductape they used. Ali and Jenn hi-fived, them all smirking at the expletives still flying from his mouth. He did however still find time to compliment Izzy on the view he had down her top.

“You want some pizza Pete?” Ashley yelled, and laughed when Pete threw a load of ‘fuck off’s’ and ‘get me the hell down’s’ her way. The girls sat on the sofas in the living room with a nice view of their handy work. After half an hour Pete had given up trying to pull himself from the ceiling and was craning his neck to watch the television that the girls had on in the next room.

“Where the hell did you girls get this tape? It’s the strongest shit I’ve ever seen in my life...” He yelled, and he was answered with a chorus of laughs, that were interrupted by the doorbell ringing. Ali looked to the door and before Grace could jump up and open it, Ali stood up and observed the way Pete watched her movements as she unlocked the door.

“Patrick?” Ali raised an eyebrow as Patrick smiled innocently. Quickly however, she noticed the group of guys behind him and Patrick jumped before moving to introduce them one by one. First was a rather tall individual, with hair in the shape of a Jew-fro. She smirked at her thoughts before reaching out and shaking his hand.

“This is Joe, and yes, he is Jewish,” Patrick announced and Ali let a small laugh go. Ali smiled at Joe and watched as the next person stepped to the front, sporting longer hair, and many tattoos. “This is Andy, people say he’s frightening, but he’s the gentlest person in the world,” he joked. Andy laughed and eyed him.

“Only next to you Trick,” he voiced. Ali shifted her vision to Patrick momentarily and offered a bashful grin. Patrick felt his neck heat up and looked away only to see Dirty drinking the rest of his beer.

“This is…uh, Jon, but we call him Dirty,” Ali offered her hand, but was a little taken back as he just pat her on the head and let a sound-barrier-breaking belch. Ali looked to the last two standing side by side and observed the way the taller one eyed her up and down. “Travis,” Patrick called. Travi looked up and flashed a cocky smile.

“Hey shorty, the name’s Travi,” Ali laughed out at his swagger and welcomed the hug he offered her. Patrick flattened his expression and simply pointed at the last person, defeated.

“That’s Gabe,” he mumbled. Gabe smiled wide and shook Ali’s hand and looked back at Patrick.

“Me and Travi are pledges, so don’t think we are too in on Pete’s antics,” Ali let a chuckle rake through her and moved to stand back in the doorway. Patrick coughed nervously at this point and stepped to the head of the pact and peered in for a second before locking eyes with Ali again.

"Have you seen…?” Patrick paused in his talking and shifted his eyes back inside the house. Instantly, his mouth fell open, dumbfounded. "Pete!?" Ali giggled at his expression and followed Patrick's line of vision to where Pete was smiling rather proudly on the ceiling. The rest of the group moved to look over Patrick’s shoulders and up at the ceiling that was in the entrance way of the girl’s house.

“What the?” Gabe breathed out. Pete just let out a chuckle.

“Hey guys,” he yelled. The girls in the living room instantly jumped up and all stared cautiously as the guys filed into the room, all but Gabe staring up at Pete. Ali seemed to notice what was happening as Grace noticed Gabe and immediately ran off to the kitchen. She would have to do some further investigating later. Gabe then slowly looked back up at Pete in time for him to look at Patrick.

“What did you do, Pete?” he asked. Pete just continued his smiling.

“I let my guard down, that’s what happened,” he paused and looked to the best of his abilities over at Izzy who was busy attempting to open her new bottle of tequila. “But it was so worth it,” Izzy glanced up at his comment and glared, raising her middle finger at him.

“Fuck you,” she muttered. Pete laughed out again.

“Yes, please,”

Izzy jumped up at his remark and in her furry ripped off a huge chunk of duct tape. At first, nothing happened, making a large and arrogant grin appear on Pete’s face. But then, the sound of ripping was heard and Ali stepped backwards, pushing Izzy as well. In one split second, Pete’s amusement was gone and he came crashing down from the ceiling, and seeing as that he was still tied at the hands and feet, could do nothing to stop it. Toppling over everybody except Patrick and Andy, who were smart enough to step away, the guys groaned, Pete complaining from atop the pack. Their curses and moans of discomfort were cut off however by a very large and sharp gasp. Everybody then glanced over at Ashley who sat backwards on the couch, staring out the window. She looked back at the group and clenched her teeth together, nervous about the news she had.

“What?” Joe asked from under Pete. Ashley slowly raised her hand and pointed out the window.

“Your house is on fire,”
Sign up to rate and review this story