Categories > TV > Vampire High

Chronicles of if

by daveyhavoclover666 0 reviews

uuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm its about a vampire

Category: Vampire High - Rating: G - Genres: Crossover,Drama,Erotica - Characters: Drew - Warnings: [V] [X] [R] - Published: 2009-03-24 - Updated: 2009-03-24 - 934 words

-1TrainWreck
He had been on a walk, waiting until he came across the perfect piece of prey. Then he saw a girl, crying on the cold cement ground. She was corned by a group of guys. For a second, he even froze. She was beautiful. Like no one had ever saw before. Yet her eyes looked so familiar. He quickly came back to his senses as she slithered to the ground in fear. She gave one long helpless scream. He gave a low whistle and walked towards the boys.
“Why don’t you leave the girl alone and pick on someone your own size?” He asked in a deep voice.
One of the five guys turned towards him. He had an ugly look upon his young face. He stared at him as if he was looking in a mirror. He too had once bared such an ugly expression on his face. Screaming quickly made him come back to earth. He squared his shoulder as fear rang from every part of her small body. He raised his voice. “I said leave her alone.” He took a step in her direction but two bodies flung out to stop him.
“An’ what you gonna do ‘f we don’” one slurred his speech. A fight. He hadn’t had one of these in a while. Not since they all moved in his house. Oh, how his father would be upset yet wholeheartedly proud of him. He father loved a good fight. Always did. Always will. He was the one, however, who banned public feuds much to his dismay. He smiled, flashing his fangs.
“Then, I suppose I’ll have to make you, now won’t I?” He lisped slightly.
They began circling him, smiling to their selves.
“A regular old hero I see” one breathed close to his face.
Dark grinned evilly as he ducked the first swing. He kicked a foot back catching one of the guys in the stomach. The apparent leader took two steps closer, while the others fell back. Dark straightened his body up.
“I hate heroes.” The leader said in a rancid voice. His breath ranked of garlic pepper and salami. Dark just smiled. “Especially one of this sissy boy new generation, thinking their vampires and dressing like fags. I am about to rip yo ass to shreds, sissy boy!” He lunged at Dark. For one millisecond dark froze unprepared then he stepped back quickly.
“Here let me prove myself.” Dark said. He put his head on his throat searching for the jugulars. The man thrashed helplessly against Dark. He found them quickly and sunk his fangs deep, draining him of his life source. It filled dark making him feel even more invincible. It left such desire pumping his blood through his veins. He turned back and realized the others had fled. But they left the girl. Dark looked at her. She was panting out of breath making her chest raise and decline. He dropped the man’s body and stepped closer. She scooted back quickly.
“s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-tay-y-y-y-y a-a-a-a-a-a-way-y-y-y-y-y-y-y” she sobbed hysterically. He looked at her as she tried covering herself up. Her clothes were rags now, as far he could see. She moaned feeling around her neck. He grinned as she looked up at him warily. She glared at him. All her hysteria was gone in a flash as she got up and bopped him good on the chest. He looked down at her. She was so tiny compared to him. He was 6’6 weighed 185 pounds; while she was at least a foot shorter than him and maybe 110 pounds. He continued grinning as she seemed to get angry and angrier.
Who the hell was he? He must think he’s so bad ass, killing people. She shook her head and turned away. She wished he was shorter so she could claw his eyes out. She looked on the ground for her grandmother’s necklace. Where was it? She was so sure it fell off when they attacked her.
Suddenly the lone ranger grabbed her. She screamed as she turned. Then she saw the fangs and looked down at the dead man.
“You’re a vampire.” She accused. He shrugged.
“You’re a human. Go figures.” He yawned.
Cocky too; she could see. She gave a tired sigh. She couldn’t play superwoman here when less than 10 minutes ago she was helpless against some humans. He peered down at her as she searched the ground feeling around for her necklace. She felt more tears forming. It was the last thing tying her to her past. She wanted, no needed to find it. She needed some connection.
“May I ask how you got yourself into such a situation?” He asked, getting on the ground next to her.
She sniffed as water blurred her vision. “I was taking a shortcut home.” She lied quickly. “Can you help me find my necklace? I’ve lost it.”
He looked at her as she searched frantically. He grabbed her hands stilling them. He picked up a gaudy gold necklace and handed it to her.
“No! That’s not it. It’s disgusting!” she screeched. She started crying as threw herself against the wall. Her knees were drawn to chest ash she cried hard. Her whole body was trembling with her sobs. He slowly scooped her into his arms.
“It’s okay. Shhh.” He cooed in her ear as he slowly rocked her back and forth. She just sobbed hysterically on his chest. Everything was weighing down on her and she couldn’t breathe. The world was becoming more and more foggy…..
Sign up to rate and review this story