Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy

Love Who You Love

by jameswritr4 3 reviews

Patrick One-Shot. My first attempt at FOB fanfic. Please review.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Published: 2009-03-24 - Updated: 2009-03-24 - 715 words - Complete

0Unrated
Patrick sighed as he walked through the door. He decided to just leave his luggage by the front door and used the toe part of his shoes to get them off. After a twelve hour flight, he was ready to hit the bed hard. The guys had wrapped up their European tour and were now home for at least a month. He stopped in his tracks when he noticed a few new pictures hanging on the wall. Patrick walked over to one of them and a small smile tugged at his lips.

While off on tour, he had asked his girlfriend, Aiden, of a year to move in with him since her other roommates were moving out of their apartment and she could afford to renew the lease. Patrick was ready to take that next step with her and she agreed. He was surprised he didn’t see any other touches of her in the living room. The picture was from a couple months ago, in black and white. Aiden was sitting on his lap, taking the picture with them both having a goofy smile. It was one of his favorite pictures of her.

Patrick yawned and headed up the stairs to the bedroom. He made a pit stop at the bathroom to do his business and brush his teeth since he had a ton of junky snacks on the plane right back and needed a clean mouth. He sighed and walked into the bedroom. He smiled to himself and leaned against the doorframe, enjoying the sight he saw. Aiden was sound asleep, since it was two in the morning, cuddled up with his pillow. She was just in a plain tank top and some pj shorts, but he though she was sexier in just regular pjs than any see-through lingerie.
He crossed the room and walked to the bed. He leaned down and kissed her bare arm that was exposed. He smiled slightly when she stirred.

He whispered softly, “Aiden… Wake up baby.” Aiden stirred and sighed. She opened her eyes and looked up at him and smiled sleepily.

“Hey… you’re home…” She sat up slowly and yawned. He smiled and stole a quick kiss from her lips.

“Just lay back down, I’m just going to change and join you.” Patrick straightens up but was stopped by when Aiden grabbed his hand. He raised a brow when he looked back at her.

“That wasn’t a very convincing hello there mister Stump.” Patrick just smiled and shook his head. He leaned back down and kissed her softly. Aiden’s eyes slipped closed as she returned the kiss, letting go of his hand as he cupped her cheek with his free hand. Patrick slowly broke the kiss and smiled.

“Better?” Aiden nodded.

“Much better… go change now.” Aiden laid back down and yawned, watching her boyfriend strip out of his jeans and hat. She smiled sleepily as cuddled back up with his pillow. Patrick removed his t shirt, leaving him in his boxers and undershirt. He walked over to the bed and pulled back the covers on his side.

“Can I have my pillow back now?” Aiden let go of the pillow. Patrick set it under his head and laid down with a small yawn. Aiden moved over and laid her head on his chest and wrapped her arm around his waist.

“How was the flight?” Patrick grunted slightly, making her giggle. “That bad?”

“Well… I was sitting next to Pete the entire way.”

“Say no more.” Patrick smiled and kissed the top of her head.

“You didn’t really change anything around here.”

"I didn’t know where I should put my stuff, so most of it is still in your office. I figured it could be something we could do together. I didn’t want to just completely take over your house.” She looked up at him. Patrick smiled slightly.

“Our house,” he corrected her. Aiden smiled and leaned up, stealing a small kiss.

“Yeah yeah yeah… whatever you say Pat.” Aiden rolled her eyes when Patrick yawned again. “Babe go to sleep, we can talk later.”

“Mmkay...” Patrick was already half asleep as she snuggled more into the bed. Aiden closed her own eyes, happy to have her boyfriend back.
Sign up to rate and review this story