Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

I'd swim the ocean for you

by dunno22 2 reviews

Gerard used to have a huge drinking problem and hit his boyfriend Frank, when he was drunk. His brother Mikey found out and took him home to him. Appereantly they fell in love. At a family meeting ...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Bob Bryar,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] [V] [X] - Published: 2009-03-24 - Updated: 2009-03-24 - 704 words

1Exciting
CHAPTER 1

Mikey’s POV

I sat myself next to my boy. Since I found out that my brother had hit him back then, I took him home with me and we got very close. One night I told him and he returned my love. :D
“Frankie, sweetheart, my mum called” He nodded. “And we have that family-week again. You know a little reunion” You see my family is pretty rich and we’d drive down to our house on the hamptons.
Frankie nodded again,”I-i-is Ger-Gerard going to be th-th-there?”
I shrugged.”I dunno. Mum isn’t sure either. You know that dad and him aren’t exactly friends”
He sighed in relief. I’m sure that Frankie still was scared of Gerard.
“Baby, don’t be worried. Damn, I know that he was horrible to you, but if he’s going to be there, then I will protect you and you know that I can do that and sweetheart, just show him how he was to you. Be hard to him and don’t let him get to you, just show him that you can NOT be bothered with that kay?”, I soothed him.
“Kay”he answered and suddenly with all the selfcontrol and conciousness as I knew him with. Hach, I love him.

_____________________At the Hamptons________________

“SWEETHEARTS!!!!!!!!!” Well, that was mum.
“hey mum.”I said relaxed
“hi mrs. Way”, Frankie greeted shy
“Oh sweety, call me donna.I mean you’re part of this family. It’s so great, you came, even though…”
“Mum, I think we should unpack our things first”

______________________________FRANKIE POV______________________

Okay, that was pretty weird, I mean how did she know? Did Gerard tell her? Did Mikey? Weird.
So we went in dragging our suitcases through the kitchen and there he stood next to the fridge. Taking a beer? Typical. No, wait he took a yoghurt??? Soy??? (AAAAAAAAAALRIGHT)
Then he turned.
“Frankie?” That was so…..usual. But I wont give in. Now I will show him how much he had hurted me. Damn, I was mad, man!
“Love what are you doing here?”, he asked. Where was Mikey? Did he already go on? Shit…
“Please, d-d-don’t call me that”, I stuttered.
“I’m sorry” he looked down. “Wow, I didn’t know you’d be here. If I had known. But Do you remember? Fate…I guess. What I actually wanted to say is woah you look great. Okay…I guess this really is fate and its time to apologize finally. Frankie, Sweetheart, Im sorry that I hurt you and I love you like nothing in the world! Please, do you forgive me?”
I couldn’t believe it. Was he really that stupid? All he had done to me, just forgiven, because of a little apology? All the bruises just fading away and being back together with him? No way…
“I’m sorry Gerard, but you cant expect me to forgive you this easy. How do I know you wouldn’t do it again? How do I know, that I can trust you again and how do YOU know that III haven’t moved on? Why should I have waited for my abuser?”, I gritted my teeth, hoping I wouldn’t start screaming.
At the last word Gerard almost started crying. Well, at least he looked like it. Well, pitty, I wow I feel great, cause he deserves it.
“B-But I love you”, he stuttered.
“UUUUUUH, wow and now you think you’re the only one or something? Yes, gerard, yes someone else loves me too and this person does NOT abuse me and this person doesn’t watch me suffer and cry and laughes at it. Yes THIS PERSON LOVES ME.” This actually hurted, that he thought he was the only one loving me. How dare him? I turned away taking my suitcases and started going to the door.
“I stopped drinking for you”, he whispered, barely hearable for anyone.
“Well, should’ve thought of that earlier” I shool my head and left. I felt strong, I felt like I would make it. But I felt a little bad for him, how he looked, how the tears streamed….NO FRANKIE, you gotta stay strong this time!
Sign up to rate and review this story