Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > 20 Dollar Love Game

Let the Games Begin

by XXblackrocker91XX 7 reviews

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2009-03-26 - Updated: 2009-03-26 - 5677 words

2Exciting
Brendon's POV


One week had already passed and I spent most of my time playing Guitar Hero at my house. I still couldn't accept the fact that Spencer beat me at it. Well, he cheated!

The guys were always hanging out in our house and of course Rae had to be there too. We've been at each other's throat for a whole week now and I'm starting to get used to it. We fight a lot. We fight at every little things around us. One time, we ended up punching each other just because of Skittles. I didn't know that it was the last bag of Skittles! Geez, she's so immature. The guys didn't know what to do with us. Well, fuck them. I love to annoy the shit out of her. That sounds really cruel but that is the truth. The guys were getting really tired of me. They just wanted me to be nice with her for once.

So now, as a part of the guys' plan. They forced me to help Rae to paint her boring and pathetic room. I am so mad right now. I mean, come on! That's the stupidest idea ever. I might just end up bashing her with a heavy can of paint. Oh that would be interesting.

"Thank you guys for helping me today. I wouldn't be able to do this all by myself. Thank you" Rae said while grinning widely.

"No problem. At your service Ma'am!" Ryan chuckled. She laughed while grabbing the last piece of box in her room, containing all of her important things. She quickly walked out of the room and I instantly glared at Ryan and Spencer when she was completely out of my sight.

"You guys are so lame" I grumbled, my voice echoing around the room. I retrieved the brushes and paint from the small box and Spencer just shook his head at me.

"At least, you're doing something productive today" He mumbled and I scowled.

"Productive?! Dude, I'm gonna waste five hours of my life doing this crap instead of just sitting back at home, munching on a pizza while watching a movie" I exclaimed and Ryan sighed.

"Come on, this is way more fun than just sitting your lazy ass on the couch for a whole day. Come to think of it, this could be a fun way of exercising our body. Our limbs and arms will gain more strength and our fats will burn in no time" Ryan grinned and I looked at him like he was dumb.

"You're already skinny! I don't think you still have any fats left in your body!" I exclaimed and he shot me a look. Spencer laughed and just shook her head. Rae suddenly walked in and her hair was tied up in a bun, letting a few strands of her hair falling on her face. And you could clearly see her hazel eyes. Why does she have to look beautiful all the time? It's really annoying.

"So, what colour do you want to paint in your room?" Spencer asked and she grinned.

"Blue"

"Okay, Blue it is" Ryan declared and we all grabbed our own brush. I looked around the room and the walls were plain white and it was slowly chipping off. The walls were slightly cracked up and it looks really old. No wonder she wanted to re paint her room. Any human being wouldn't want to sleep in this creepy bedroom.

"By the way, where's Brent?" Rae asked out of the blue. Spencer just shrugged and Ryan spoke,

"I don't know. He said he had to do something important"

Rae's mouth formed an 'O' shape and shrugged.

"Oh well, come on guys. Let's start paintin' this room" Rae stated and she kneeled down to open the paint. I watched as she struggled to open the huge can of paint. I stifled a laugh.

"Oh geez" She muttered while trying to pull the cover off. She groaned and pulled the cover again, surprisingly she managed to open it up but with a very shocking twist. The cover accidentally blew up and a few paint splattered on her hair and we burst out laughing.

"Dammit" She muttered and we all laughed harder. She slowly rose up from her feet and glared at us. She crossed her arms while shooting daggers at our direction.

"No free snacks for you guys" She stated and quickly turned around to paint the wall.

"What?! No free snacks?! Awh, come on Rae. You know we were just joking around" Spencer said.

"Gotta love our humour, eh?" Ryan chimed in. She finally laughed and shook her head.

"You guys are funny" She chuckled while neatly painting the wall. We all joined her and they all chatted along with each other while doing our assigned task. I stayed silent, just listening to their conversation.

"So why did you guys moved here in Las Vegas?" Ryan asked and she chuckled.

"My mom wanted a change so we moved here. And she said that it would be best if we lived here. The weather was warm and sunny, and my sister needed that. Also, this is the first place that pops up in my sister's head. She said that even though she hated the warm weather, she would love to experience the sunny heat of Las Vegas" She answered with a small smile.

"Oh. . . Uhmmm. . . Why did your sister needed the heat in here? Isn't there enough heat in North Carolina?" Ryan asked again and she sighed.

"It's hard to explain but sometimes I don't really know what was going through in my sister's head. She's highly imaginative and she wants to live her life to the fullest. We wanted the best for her. She wanted here, so we moved here" She explained while shrugging.

"Oh. . .well, that's great" Spencer said and she smiled.

"I hate the warm in here. It was too much" She stated and they laughed.

"You'll get used to it" Ryan muttered.


Rae just exhaled heavily and continued to paint the wall. Their conversation went on for a whole hour and I was seriously dying here in frustration. They were acting like I was invisible. Ok maybe this was part of the plan, maybe I should just finish painting this wall so I could get home early. I leaned down and dipped the brush in the huge can of blue paint.







After two hours of painting the huge old, creepy room. We stopped and rest for a while. Her mother brought us some snacks upstairs and I was thankful for that. I'm starving as hell. We sat on the floor and we started to eat hungrily.

"So did your mom really made these cookies?" Spencer asked while shoving a huge one inside his mouth.

"It's really good" He said while nodding in satisfaction. She just chuckled.

"My mom loves to bake" She mumbled and Spencer grinned.

"Then it must be insanely fun in here. There's a free baked cookie everyday" He stated and she laughed.

She slowly laid her back on the floor and stared at the ceiling. I was looking at her intently, trying to read her thoughts. I mentally shrugged. Maybe she was plotting on killing me, I wouldn't be surprised if one day I found her lurking in the dark and ready to stab my heart because let's face it. . .she is a beast and a very smart girl. She could probably think of 90,000 ways to kill me.

"Whoa, Brendon. . . Dude, you're awfully quiet today. Are you still even breathing?" Ryan poked me and I scowled.

"I was just thinking, I could've been watching Nightmare Before Christmas right now and just hanging out in my house like I planned the night before than painting this creepy room and to know that we would just get paid by these lame cookies" I exclaimed.

Ok, that was just a lie. The cookies were actually great.

Rae quickly glared at me. She sat up and started to crawl towards me.

"You're such a whiny ass! If you don't like the cookie then give me that!" She retorted while trying to snatch the last cookie from my hand. I pulled away and raised my hand as high as I can.

"Give me that cookie!" She demanded while trying to reach it. I chuckled and tried to push her away. I waved the cookie while mocking her.

"Ugh! Give it!" She screeched. I put my hand down and she quickly jumped on me, almost grabbing the cookie. I swiftly shoved it inside my mouth and grinned triumphantly. She gasped.

"Asshole! I hope you choked with that stupid cookie" She glared and smacked the back of my head really hard. I coughed and a few crumble of cookie went out from my mouth.

"What the hell?! You're ruining the fun!" I shouted and she stood up from her feet, grabbing something on the floor, then the next thing I knew, there was a brush flying in the air and it hit me square on the forehead. I groaned.

"Stop it! You're killing my brain cells!" I snapped

"I don't think you have any brain cells left in your brain!" She exclaimed and then I threw the nearest thing that my hand could possibly reach, which happened to be a huge half empty can of paint. She shrieked as the blue paint dripped on her shirt. I laughed.

"You are so dead, Urie!" She yelled as she grabbed a can of paint and threw it at me. It hit me on the head again and I yelled in pain.

"You are an evil woman!" I pointed a finger at her and she just stuck out her tongue at me, without a warning. She splashed me with a blue paint. I gasped and looked at her. She was holding an empty can of paint.

"Now, we're even" She smirked and I shoot daggers at her.

"Ever heard of vengeance, babe?" I grinned mischievously and she rolled her eyes.

"Ever heard of dying with your eyes open?" She stated and flipped me off. I scowled at her. She turned around and started to walk in other direction. I quickly grabbed a brush and a can of paint. I raised my hands, ready to throw these things at her.

"Whoa. . . Whoa. . . Stop it. . .she's a girl" Ryan hissed silently so that she couldn't hear him.

"A girl?! Dude, she hit like a fucking man!" I whispered fiercely while glaring at her. Ryan smacked my head and I groaned. Spencer heard this and he spoke quietly,

"You're unbelievable!" He said through gritted teeth while shaking his head.

"You guys suck"





I watched as Ryan fiercely ripped another page from his notebook. He exhaled heavily and crumpled it, then he threw it mercilessly on the floor. We were here on the basement, practising songs. I shook my head and stood up to pick the crumpled paper on the floor. I opened it and read the messy handwriting that was scribbled on it.

Is it still me that makes you sweat?
Am I who you think about in bed?
When the lights are dim and your hands are
Shaking as you're sliding off your dress.
Well then think of what you did,
And I hope to God he was worth it.
When the lights are dim and your heart is
Racing as your fingers touch your skin.

I grinned after I read the paper. I turned to Ryan and he stared at me.

"Dude, this is genius! Why don't we include this in our songs?" I asked

"It sucks, man" He shrugged and my mouth slightly hanged open. I looked at him like he was the dumbest human being here on Earth.

"Why? It's good!"

"It sucks" He insisted.

"No, it's perfect!" I exclaimed and he sighed.

"Come on, man. Just finish this and we could make out a rhyme or tune out of this" I stated while waving the paper in front of his face. He paused and stared at it.

"Ok, how about this. I'll continue this and we will see if it's good or not. If it turns out great then we'll include this, but if it turns out really shitty then we'll trash it. Alright?"

I paused and thought about it for a moment.

"Alright. Deal" I muttered

"Guys! Are you down there?" Spencer's voice suddenly boomed from upstairs.

"Yeah! We're down here at the basement!" Ryan yelled back and then a loud roaring footsteps echoed around the small room. Spencer's body appeared at the bottom of the stairs and he grinned when he saw us.

"Alright. Let's hit it" He muttered and took a seat in front of his drum.

"Whoa. . .take it easy. We're workin' on a new song" Ryan chuckled and Spencer shrugged. His eyes wandered around the room, looking for someone.

"Where's Rae?" He spoke and looked at us questioningly.

"She said she has to take her sister to a doctor appointment or something. She couldn't make it today, she said she'd come by another time to see us play" Ryan answered and I huffed.

"Pfftt. . .who cares with that bitch?" I snorted then a notebook suddenly flew in the air, hitting me on the face.

"Who threw that thing?" I screeched, Spencer pointed at Ryan and I turned my glare on him.

"What did I do?" I asked him. He scowled, rising up from his feet.

"Just shut your mouth. Rae didn't do anything from you. So, stop whining about her for every goddamn minute" He exclaimed and I glared at him.

"Why do you care, dude? I hate her. Just deal with it" I exclaimed and they all sighed.

"Come on, man. Why can't you just be nice to her?" Spencer asked. I exhaled heavily and looked at him.

"I just hate her. Why can't you guys accept that fact?" I retorted

"Because we're tired of you two, fighting and yelling at each other" Ryan stated

"Damn straight!" Brent exclaimed. I nearly jumped as Brent walked into the basement, scaring the shit out of me. Whoa, how did he get here so fast?

"Were you listening to our conversation?" Spencer asked

"No, I was counting bunnies and butterflies while I was walking down here at the basement" Brent said sarcastically and I laughed.

"Whatever. You're late. . . again" Spencer muttered and he just shrugged. Ryan ignored them and continued the horrible subject about Rae.

"Dude, why can't you just get along with her? Come on, man. She's gorgeous, she likes music, she's beauty and brains, she's funny and hyper. Everything you're looking for in a girl is right there in front of you! Don't deny it. I know, she's your type of girl" Ryan said and I scowled.

"What did that evil and ugly girl ever done to your good and kind soul? Seriously, you turned into a cruel nonsense liar bitch since you hung out with that girl"

Ok, so that was a bit harsh but it was true. He was slowly turning into a bitch like her.

"You're being ridiculous, man. Face it, you don't hate her. You're just too afraid to accept the truth that she really is 'gorgeous and 'attractive'" Ryan smirked while using air quotes at the gorgeous and attractive part. I shoot daggers at him.

"Shut up. I don't like her and I don't care about her" I insisted.

"Prove it" He looked at me and he had an evil grin plastered on his face.

"Alright. How about a bet guys? 20 bucks if he could ask her to be his girlfriend. That way, you can really prove that you don't care about her" Brent suggested.

What?

I looked at him like he was the biggest dummy in the whole freaking universe.

"Huh?" Ryan stared at him.

"How does that prove anything?" I retorted and Spencer just looked confused as I am. Brent sighed.

"Look, you said that you don't care about her right? And you can't stand being around her? So, if that was true then ask her to be your girlfriend. This is just a game or a test. If you don't care about her then you wouldn't mind it, and you wouldn't mind being around her. So, that will prove that you really don't care about her. It sounds crazy but I hope you're getting the point"

My forehead creased, absorbing the words he just said.

"Wow, Brent that was the stupidest idea I have ever heard" Spencer muttered while shaking his head.

I agree. That was the lamest idea ever. Why would I ask her to be my girlfriend? I loathed her. I despised her and I can't stand her face.

"Yeah, that's really cruel. That means we're just playing with Rae. She'd be hurt when she found out about this. I know Brendon is not that really bad and I know that somehow he still cared for her even if he only met her for like only a week" Ryan agreed and I suddenly looked down thinking about this whole thing.

Ew, I don't care about her. Wow, Ryan thanks a lot. He made me sound like a goody two-shoes idiot.

I don't like the idea but it was a good thing for revenge. Hmmmm, I think I'm considering this idea. Well, I really don't care about her but If I backed out of this stupid game then I won't prove anything to them.

"Alright. 20 Dollars" I stated and grinned like an evil maniac. Ryan and Spencer's mouth suddenly dropped, looking at me absurdly.

"Dude, are you serious?" Spencer asked, staring stunned and wide eyed.

"Do I look like I'm joking?" I seriously said and Ryan shook his head at me.

"You seriously gonna consider Brent's stupid idea that his poor and undeveloped mind came up with?" Ryan exclaimed and I shrugged.

"Wow Ryan, I would be ecstatic if you didn't insulted me in front of my face but yeah. . .you just did. Can't you just say that when I am not around? You seriously hurt my feelings" Brent remarked and I snorted.

"Sorry. . . I just did" Ryan snapped and I shook my head. He turned to me and gave me a sharp glare.

"And you. . . You are a one pointless idiot creature" He exclaimed. I exhaled heavily and looked at him casually.

"Come on, it's gonna be fun. Besides, I don't have nothing to lose. I'll charm her and she would be my girlfriend in no time, then I'll have my money" I smirked, thinking about it.

"And you would just play with her feelings until you get old?" Ryan asked sarcastically.

"No! I will dump her after I get the money. Psh, I will not waste my time on her" I exclaimed and Ryan scowled.

"You're absurd. . .completely absurd" He stated while shaking his head.

"Well, I'm just spicing up my life" I smirked.

This is gonna be fun.







I walked down the stairs and, Ryan and Spencer were following behind me. I inhaled deeply. They wouldn't leave me alone since I agreed with that 20 dollar bet. They kept on following me all day, convincing me to quit that game. Well, I am not gonna quit. No matter what happened.

"Come on dude, you're making a huge mistake!" Ryan exclaimed exasperatedly and I ignored him, moving my feet rapidly. We're supposed to hang out with Rae today and this is the perfect time.

"Just stop it, man. We're not letting you see her if you continue this shit" Spencer said and I smirked.

"Too bad, you can't stop me" I opened the door from our house and started to walk outside, dragging my feet toward Rae's house.

"Besides, you guys said that we were gonna hang out with her today. It's perfect" I smiled

"Ok. Fine. Then, we're gonna blow your secret up! We'll tell her that this was just a game" Ryan snapped and I froze from my spot. I gritted my teeth. I turned around and faced him.

"You are not gonna tell a single word or phrase on her" I said with venom and glared at him for a long period of time. He huffed.

"Oh yeah, watch me" He muttered and my eyes widened. He walked past me and I followed closed behind him. I watched as he knocked furiously on their door. I ran and quickly made my way toward him, ready to lunge and strangled his skinny body. I seethed with anger. I grabbed his arm and prepared myself from attacking him, but then the door suddenly swung open and there stood Rae.

"Ryan? Brendon?" She asked and I swiftly dropped Ryan's arm, instantly grinning from the sight of her.

"Hi Rae!" I greeted her cheerfully and she looked at me weirdly.

"Rae. . .listen to me. . .don't believe in him, he's just playi---"

"Okaayy, do you wanna maybe. . .hang out with us today?" I quickly asked, cutting Ryan off before he blew this whole thing up. Her forehead creased.

"Uhhhh. . . Yeah. . .sure. . " She said unsure of what to say. Ryan spoke and I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Rae. . Please. . Don't listen to hi--"

"You know what. You look really hot today" I complimented Rae just to shut Ryan up. She scowled.

"And you look like a drag queen" She snapped and my mouth dropped. Ryan grinned and started to laughed really hard.

"No, I'm serious. You look really hot" I fake a grin and she rolled her eyes.

"Please, stop it. You're pathetic" She muttered and flipped me off. Ryan just laughed on my side and Spencer was giggling behind me.

"On second thought. I think I'll let you play this game. Looks like you don't have any chance on her" Ryan whispered beside me, laughing a little as he patted my back. I glared at him and turned to Rae. I quickly dropped my glare and looked down.

Well, this is going to be a lot harder than I thought. I mentally sighed. If only I could just banged her head on the floor, then maybe she would snap out of being a bitch and just played along with this game.

"Uhmmm. . . .we're going to the beach today. Do you maybe wanna come with us?" I asked and she scowled.

"I hate beach. I don't swim and it's hot" She snapped and I gritted my teeth. Ryan and Spencer were stifling their laughter behind me.



Assholes.



"Oh well, then we'll just take a walk at the beach and maybe watch the sunset" Spencer suggested and she instantly smiled.

"OK, I'm in" She stated and turned around. My face dropped and looked at the guys.

"Did you see that? She didn't even appreciate my kindness to her" I hissed and they laughed.

"Face it, man. You don't have a chance. Just quit the game" Ryan smirked and I huffed.

"I'm not gonna quit. She'll come around too" I exclaimed and he just shrugged nonchalantly.

"Mom! We're just gonna walk on the beach!" I heard Rae yelled and she appeared on the door, wearing a tank top and shorts with matching flip flops. She smiled when she saw us except for me, of course.

"Ok, let's go" She exclaimed and followed us. We stepped down on their porch and started to walk straight.

"So, we're just gonna walk on the way to the beach?" She asked and I laughed.

"No silly, we're gonna ride in a car" I stated and she glared at me.

"I wasn't asking you. I was asking Spencer. Right Spencer?" she asked as she tilted her head to look at Spencer. He just smiled and nodded. I exhaled heavily.


Patience is a virtue.


Patience is a fucking virtue.


The car was on the driveway. Spencer borrowed it from his dad. It was a small and old beat up car. Nothing special. We trudged toward the car and Spencer suddenly yelled.

"I call shotgun!" He shouted as he open the door and quickly sat beside on the driver's seat. Rae groaned. She clearly knew that Ryan's the one who was going to drive the car and she had no choice but to seat with me at the back. I opened the door for her and smiled a fake smile. She rolled her eyes but still went in. She scooted on the other side and made sure to seat a good few inches away from me. I went in and sat beside her, I move closer to her and she looked at me. I flashed her a grin and she just rolled her eyes. Ryan started the car and we hit the road.

The ride from the beach was very uneventful. Rae kept on sending me some sharp glares and I couldn't careless. I thought she would be easy. I was wrong.

"So, you don't like to swim?" I asked, trying to make a conversation. She just shrugged nonchalantly, not really looking at my direction. She was staring at the road outside.

"Why? Everybody loves to swim" I stated and she shoot me some daggers.

"Well, I'm sorry. I'm just not part of that everybody" She snapped and I bit my tongue, trying my hardest not to shout back and say something stupid.

"Awww come on. . .It's good to be--"

"If you say one more thing about the swimming shit crap, I will shove my fist down to your throat" She hissed and sent me a deathly glare. I held my hands up in defence and just looked at the other direction. Damn, this is going to be hard.

After a 20 minute drive, we finally arrived at the beach. There weren't much people in there. Well, who am I kidding? It's like 4:30 in the afternoon. I grinned.

Today, we will watch the sunset.

We hopped out of the car and strode toward the beach.

"Damn, it's really hot" Rae commented and I mentally huffed. Of course, it's hot. It's Las Vegas!

"Want Ice cream? My treat!" I stated and flashed her a wide grin. She stopped walking and looked at me dead in the eyes.

"What did you ate this morning? Seriously, you're confusing the shit out of me. Yesterday, you wanted to kill me and locked me inside a prison cell with no oxygen so I would die and rot there. And now, you're being nice and chirpy to me, and you wanted to treat me an Ice cream. I mean, come on! We both know that we hate each other. Are you high or something?" She asked and I grinned.

"Look, I know we had a rough start and we totally hate each other, but I think it's about time to change and give each other a chance. I really wanted to get to know you" I sincerely said while staring at her eyes.

Psh, I'm a good liar. Aren't I?

She looked at me and shook her head before she spoke,

"Next time, please improve your lying skills because I must really say, you're new to this whole kind of thing. You're a bad liar" She stated and my mouth slightly dropped.

What kind of brain does she have? Seriously, she's scaring the shit out of me.

Is she a mind reader or something?

Or am I really that obvious? Hmmmmm. . . .


NAH. She's definitely a mind reader.

She smirked and started to walk again. I followed her and tried to give it another shot.

"Come on. Aren't you tired of fighting and bickering with me everyday? Because I'm really tired of it" I reasoned out and she just ignored me.

"So, you're just gonna ignore me for the rest of your life?" I asked incredulously and she smiled at me.

"Yes. .Yes, I do"

"What?! But, you just talked to me!" I exclaimed and she ignored me again. I sighed heavily and followed her. She continued to walk like she wasn't aware that I was right behind her. Spencer was smirking at me and I glared at him. I looked down and thought about some ways how to get her.

She's as hard as rock. I never met a girl like that before. She's different. She's feisty, cold, hyper, and very immature.


It's annoying.


Didn't she knew that boys hate that? Geez, I could never date a girl like that. If it weren't for that stupid money then I wouldn't even have done this in the first place. But I must say, it's quite fun to play this game and besides, I need 20 bucks to add up on my savings. All I need to do is to charm her and make her fall for me. Sounds easy. . . But, damn. It's really hard especially when you are charming a girl who's as cold as ice and as hard as a fucking marble.

Ryan set a huge soft towel on the sand and smoothed it down. Rae grinned and quickly flopped on the ground. She sat on her legs and stared at the beach. She motioned for the guys to sat beside her and they refused. Ryan quickly stripped down on his clothes and Rae's eyes immediately went wide.

"What are you doing?!" She exclaimed and Ryan grinned.

"I'm gonna jump in the water" He stated and quickly ran off with only his boxers on. Spencer did the same and grin like a child.

"Bu. . .But. . .you guys said we were gonna watch the sunset!" She yelled as Spencer followed Ryan and they both jump into the water.

"Sunset later! Swim now!" Spencer shouted and I laughed. Rae just scowled at them.

"Come on! The water's perfect!" Ryan yelled and she shook her head.

"No! I don't like to swim! You guys can go ahead and swim like a fucking dolphin! I don't care!" She exclaimed while crossing her arms to her chest. She was glaring at them. I laughed and shook my head. She snapped her head at me and sent me a penetrating glare.

"Why are you still here? Go ahead and join your evil demonic friends. I hate you. I hate all of you. You said we were just gonna watch the sunset and stroll a little bit but, oh you guys are such a good liar" She snapped and I smiled.

"Nah, I think I'm gonna stay here for a while. I don't feel like jumping in the water now. And just to let you know, I'm not a good liar. My lying skills aren't good, remember?" I smirked and sat beside her, our skin were touching as I crossed my legs. She scooted away from me and I scowled.

"Come on, are you still mad at me?" I asked and she shrugged.

"I hate all of you" She muttered darkly and I huffed. I so want to whack her pathetic head right now.

"Try to let it go and you'll feel better" I said to her and she looked at me.

"Try to shut up and it'll make the world a better place" She snapped and I gritted my teeth. Thank goodness she's a woman and not some annoying creepy dude. If she weren't a girl then I would have might seriously damage her skull right now. I stared at her and she was looking far away. Her eyes squinting a little a bit, she was in a deep thought, I could tell it by the way she bit her lip. I feigned a sigh and shook my head.

At least I'm good at pretending things. I'll just practice my lying skills later.

"You know, you really shouldn't be harsh to people. It will make you look stupid and disrespectful. And right now, you kind of just make yourself appeared to be the cruel and stupid person" I stated and looked at her. Yes bitch, next time take my advise. She suddenly looked down and bit her lip. It was silent for a moment. I looked at the ocean and it was clear and blue. It was beautiful. The sun is almost setting and I sighed and looked to my right to see Rae, but she was nowhere to be found. I frowned and looked around me. I spotted her walking all alone on the other direction. She suddenly stopped and sat on the sand. I watched as she buried her face on her knees. She was steady as a rock and I swear I thought she wasn't breathing for a moment. I rose up from my feet and trudged toward her.

Ok, I didn't mean to said those words in a harsh way, but come on! I didn't know she would take it so seriously.

I slowly dragged my feet toward her and just looked at her. I could now see her back, slowly rising up and down.

Was she crying?

"Leave" She demanded, her face was still buried on her knees, not even bothering to tilt her head up and stick her tongue out at me like she always does when she wants to annoy the shit out of me. Come on, I know I'm rude and irritating but I still have a soft spot in my heart. And like right now, I know I made her upset. Geez, I still have a heart and I owe her an apology.

"Just leave" She raised her voice a little higher when she realized I wasn't moving on my spot. She looked up and her eyes were a little watery. Ok, I really hit a nerve. Now, I felt bad. Just look at her! You would feel bad too if you saw her eyes were glossy and her lips were quivering. I shook my head.


"Leave me the fuck alone"

I paused and stared at her for a long period of time.

. . . . . And that's when I chose to stay beside her and sat really close to her. A little nudge on her side and a single sorry made a big impact on her.




A/N: I'll probably not gonna update this for a while because I'm not getting any feedback.

xX.
Sign up to rate and review this story