Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > im not in love with my mom's killer...

2

by Kamera 1 review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2009-03-27 - Updated: 2009-03-27 - 327 words

0Unrated
it couldn't be real. none of it could. but it was. i had just found out who was the drunk driver. i was crying my eyes out when a door slammed open. i looked up and saw that my idol, my savior, Gerard Way, was standing there, in hand-cuffs. i almost ran out of the room if it wern't for the officer. i hate them.

"Ma'am, do you want to have a word with this guy before we go?" the guy asked. i looked up and nodded.

"alone, if you don't mind," i answered. the officer nodded and left. i went to the chair on the other side of the room. i couldn't bare this. i thought that the first time i would meet Gerard Way would be when be when i was at a concert.

"i'm sorry for your mom," i heard him say. i looked at him and i saw that he was also crying. i looked down and looked at my hands. i had marks from my nales.

"thanks, i guess..." i mummbled under my breath. i didn't know what to say at the moment.

"are you mad at me?" he asked. i glared at him.

"oh, not mad. i'm fucking pissed at you. you lied to your fans and killed one of their mothers by drinking and driving. what the fuck's wrong with you?!" i screamed. i saw that he had flenched.

"sorry," i said.

"no, you have every right to be angey. and now their having some stupid shit about rather or not you can 'save me' fom going to jail," he said, using air quoatations.

"Wtf?" i asked.

"they say that you can rather have me go to jail for three years or i don't go to jail and not to sing for three years, like concerts and whatnot," he said. i was shocked.

"are you kidding?" i managed to get out. he shook his head and the door slammed open.
Sign up to rate and review this story