Categories > Anime/Manga > Blood Plus > THE MUDER

EVEN MORE OF THE MURDER

by frogs_rock 0 reviews

DAINEL GETS WELL YOU SHOULD KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!

Category: Blood Plus - Rating: R - Genres: Horror - Published: 2009-03-27 - Updated: 2009-03-27 - 183 words

0Illiterate
In the last chaparter Daniel got kidnapped by Michelle. We called the piloce and they went looking for Daniel. The piloce came and told us that they found Daniel in a blue bag and she got mudered. They asked us if we knew who it might be and Piper came and Shaela told her everything and we all said most likely it was Michelle. They asked why we would think that? We told them that Michelle almost murdered Taylor. They said ok we will give her a lied decetor test. Michelle lied to them about everthing. They put her in jail. That night she escaped from jail. She came back to our house and Jesse became Shaelas boyfriend and he spent the night with Shaela. Well Michelle tryed to get Jesse to murered me but he would not because he said he loves me to much. Well enough about Shaela and Jesse. Taylor and Jeff were planning to get married. Pipper said man two people today at the same time fall in love ecepet one of the couples are going to get married.
Sign up to rate and review this story