Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto

Research

by sadieko 6 reviews

[Sasuke/Naruto] A little research can go a long way. Especially when it's the wrong kind.

Category: Naruto - Rating: R - Genres: Humor, Romance - Characters: Naruto, Sasuke - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2006-03-26 - Updated: 2006-03-27 - 544 words - Complete

5Funny
Warning: Implied sex and silly humor.
Pairing: Sasuke/Naruto

Once I inflicted a WeepyUke!Naruto fic upon on myself....all fourteen parts of it. And yes, I am a masochist.

So consider this as mental balm for the twitchy pain I endured.

______________

"Aah...no please...don't...not there...uwaa...stop...hah...I can't..."

"Okay, you know what? Fine," Sasuke snapped, lifting his head from Naruto's thighs and reaching for his clothes in sharp jerky movements.

Naruto blinked in shock. "Wait, what are you - "

"You said you wanted to do this," Sasuke continued, voice tight with fury and embarrassment and...was that hurt? "You told me we were going to try it. But if you don't want to then - then fine." He started to yank his pants on, not even noticing that they were backwards.

Naruto grabbed his arm and held on tight. "Asshole, you can't leave like this! What are you doing?"

Sasuke went stiff and glared at the wall. "You told me to stop."

"I didn't really mean it!"

"Idiot, you were crying!" Sasuke said accusingly, gesturing toward Naruto's face.

"Fake crying! See!" He wiped a hand across his cheeks. "No tears! I was just trying to do it the right way!"

"How is crying the right way for anything?" Sasuke demanded, then punched Naruto in the shoulder. "And don't pretend like that again, dumbfuck!"

"Ow! Bastard. Look, I agreed to be the bottom for this, so I was doing what boys who are the bottom are supposed to do!" Naruto said and stabbed a finger into Sasuke's face, "You're supposed to like it."

Sasuke stared at him. "...what?"

"Well, you are," Naruto said in a smaller voice, starting to turn red, "The boy on top is always supposed to be all 'haha, I take you now!' and the one on the bottom is supposed to be all 'oh no, please stop!' and they both really like it and love each other afterwards. That's the way it was in all the books I read."

Sasuke's eyebrows lowered. "Which books?"

Blushing full on now, Naruto leaned over the edge of the bed to pull out a paperback. Sasuke looked at it then covered his face.

"You...moron."

"I am not." Naruto pouted and tried to use the book to swat Sasuke on the head. The dark haired boy caught his wrist and removed the impromptu weapon. "I just wanted to do this right so I read books for it and now you're teasing me, you stupid jerk. See if I ever try to do something nice for you again."

"Not books like these," Sasuke said, waving it under Naruto's nose. Despite his annoyed tone, his tense posture had eased. "Only girls read these kinds of trashy books. You should have checked out the medical sections, lamebrain, or the entire part of the bookstore devoted to couples like us. Only a real idiot would take advice from something called 'The Fire Ninja and the Prince'."

"Hey, shut up. It's not like I knew about those other - " Naruto paused, then frowned in confusion. "Hey hey, how did you know there were books like that?"

Sasuke's face flamed brilliant red, before he threw the novel aside and jumped Naruto, covering the blonde's mouth with a kiss.

END
Sign up to rate and review this story