Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Bite Me!

Something to sink your teeth into.

by PatbtrthnPete

Pete and Patrick are official. What happens when they get intimate and Pete can't control his bloodlust?

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2009-04-03 - Updated: 2009-04-04 - 762 words

?Blocked
A smile creeps across my face and my heart flutters. Pete's fingers intertwine with mine. He kisses my cheek and whispers sweet things into my ear. I giggle and lean on his chest. He wraps his arms around me as we watch the television. The light from the tv reflects off of his face. I smile and kiss his cheek. I love cuddling with Pete on the couch. We've been togather now for three months. Three wonderful months. Andy and Joe are still together aswell, and they're doing realy well. Jod has been sober since he and Andy have been a couple. Which is good. And we know he isn't just pretending, because Pete can smell that he's clean. Well, he and Andy got really drunk the other night but, that's different. The movie ends and Pete yawns. He mumbles something and I chuckle and help him upstairs. We lay down. He wraps his arms around me and kisses me. He kisses a trail from my lips to my neck. My heart beats a bit faster. He licks and sucks on my neck. I let out a moan. He grins as he sucks on my earlobe. Chill go down my spine. He chuckles.

"You're heart beating faster makes your blood smell even stronger..."
"Oh?" I smile.
"But I'm not giving in Pattycakes..."
I pout "And why not?"
"Because, as I've said many times baby... I'm not taking your life from you..."
"It isn't taking my life, its letting me be with you forever!"
He sighs and wraps his arms around me "Baby... what if I couldn't manage to do it right?"
"you could!"
"Patrick..honey you don't know... And neither do I."
I bite my lip "Fine."
For now.
He chuckles and kisses my forehead "Night night baby... Sweet dreams."


I kiss Pete's perfect soft lips. He slides his tounge into my mouth. His lips move down to my neck. He takes in a deep breath. He pulls away and looks into my eyes.
"Patrick....are you sure?"
I nod "Very..."
He grins "Ok...just be...very still..."
I nod and be careful not to move. Except for my breathing. He kisses my neck again. Then he takes in a deep breath. His teeth sink into my neck-


I gasp and open my eyes. I sit up and look around the room. Pete grumbles.
"Wasup?"
"Dream..."
He sits up rubbing his eyes.
"What about?"
I blush "N-nothing let's just go back to bed..."
He looks at the clock "Nah it's 8, we should get up before noon today."
I nod "Ok."
I walk into the kitchen and make pancakes and eggs. He smiles at me and hugs me. He kisses my cheek. I blush and put the eggs and pancakes onto two seperate plates. He mixes blood and chocolate milk. I wince. That doesn't sound very good to me. But hey, if he likes it then good for him.
After we eat, he looks over at me.
"So...the dream?"
I blush "Oh... Its nothing in fact I don't even remember it...."
He lets out a growl "Don't lie to me. What was it about?"
"I had a dream that you bit me..."
"Oh.. were you afraid?"
"No... happy... and a bit anxious..."
"Oh? So you were happy that I tunred you into a monster?"
I smile "Very."
He rolls his eyes "Well, I hope you enjoy dissapointment..."
I frown "You'll come around."
I doubt it though
"You keep thinking that... Although your blood is fantastic."
"See? Don't you want to drink my blood?" I say teasingly.
"Oh yes... And if I didn't love you so much baby I would." he leans close and whispers "Every single drop."
I pout "Pete, please?"
"God Damn it Patrick No! Never, I will never ever fucking bite you so stop asking and implying!"
I look down. He doesn't yell much, especially not at me.
He frowns "Sorry Baby I..."
"It's fine..."
He sighs.


So its official. I wont be with Pete forever. He'll never change me. Sucks. I sigh and drive to Ryan's. I left my hoodie there and I need it. I sigh and stop at a redlight. The light seems to stay red forever. It finally turns and I push the gas. I hear a loud horn and see a diesel coming right for me. Oh shit! I try to stop and let the diesel go infront of me. But the driver turns. I shut my eyes tightly and let out a whimper.
Then I hear a loud sound.
ANd then there is nothing.
Sign up to rate and review this story