Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > im not in love with my mom's killer...

4

by Kamera 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2009-04-06 - Updated: 2009-04-06 - 267 words

-1MarySue
i looked in space.

"what are you talking about?" i asked.

"i can't tell you now, elena, but you have to leave!" he said. i sighed.

"you think i'm gonna gethurt..."i said. i wasn't a question. i heard him hold back a sob.

"NO! that's not what i mean! i just want you away from that killer!" he shouted. i flenched.

he just called Gerard a killer... what the fuck's wrong with him?! i thought. i didn't know what was going on next, but i knew tha gerard was holding me and frank had the phone, talking to adam.

"listen, man, you just made her cry. No, you're not gonna talk to her. i don't care how long you've known her for! FUCK YOU, man!" he shouted before hanging the phone up, slamming it on the couch. i was on the floor, now, and just started to cry even harder. i didn't know what had gotten into adam.

"shh, don't cry. please don't cry" i heard gerard coo. i tried not to, but with adam's words ringing through my head. i felt tears going down my cheeks, and now that i was done crying,i looked at the others.

"sorry about that. adam is just so... well, he's like an older brother to me, but now he's just gone a little loopy," i siad in a small voice.

"a little? he went spaz on me!" frank said. i smiled a bit at him.

"sorry about that. now, who's hungry?" i asked.

"ME!!" all the guys yelled. i laughed and went to the kitchen to start cooking.
Sign up to rate and review this story