Categories > Original > Erotica > Judges

Judges

by chibi_hannah_chan 2 reviews

While searching for salvation Alex discovers the unholy bliss of the sins of the flesh. Warning - Homosexual content and religious imagery.

Category: Erotica - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2006-03-27 - Updated: 2006-03-27 - 1793 words

-1TrainWreck

" Judges 19:22-29- While they were enjoying themselves, some of the wicked men of the city surrounded the house. Pounding on the door, they shouted to the old man who owned the house, 'Bring out the man who came to your house so we can have sex with him.' The owner of the house went outside and said to them, 'No, my friends, don't be so vile. Since this man is my guest, don't do this disgraceful thing. Look, here is my virgin daughter, and his concubine. I will bring them out to you now, and you can use them and do to them whatever you wish. But to this man, don't do such a disgraceful thing.' But the men would not listen to him. So the man took his concubine and sent her outside to them, and they raped her and abused her throughout the night, and at dawn they let her go. At daybreak the woman went back to the house where her master was staying, fell down at the door and lay there until daylight. When her master got up in the morning and opened the door of the house and stepped out to continue on his way, there lay his concubine, fallen in the doorway of the house, with her hands on the threshold. He said to her, 'Get up; let's go.' But there was no answer. Then the man put her on his donkey and set out for home. When he reached home, he took a knife and cut up his concubine, limb by limb, into twelve parts and sent them into all the areas of Israel."
Reverend Gordons placed the leather bound book cover back over the passages page gently. He let his fingers linger over the gold imprint of the holy cross before adjusting his silver rimmed glasses.
"I hope you understand better now, Alexander. This passage insists on the act of homosexuality to be ' vile' and 'disgraceful'." From across the wide spread desk the chestnut haired boy resembled an island amongst the ocean, with his wirery body shifting uncomfortably on the chair provided in the vestry.
"Does this answer your question?" The shaggy brown bush bobbed in a nod, his eyes down cast.
"Ezekiel 23:1-20- There were two women, the daughters of one mother; and they played the harlot in Egypt." Blood shot up to Alex's cheeks.
"They handled her virgin bosom and poured out their lust on her..." He dug his nails into the flesh of his palm, he could see his knuckles become white.
"... and whose issue is like the issue of horses."
That was enough... He shot from the chair through the vestry door which led straight to the front area of the church - the altar.
Alex slowed, then stopped altogether, leaning his head heaven ward.




The explosion of colours on the church walls that made up the stained glass windows of the building always captured Alexander's imagination. In addition, he was a visual learner, the images of sacrifice and trust helped him appreciate his own faith more.
"Beautiful, no?" Alexander regarded the Reverend silently, without looking away from the altar windows. A tapping sound told Alex Rev. Gordons was approaching him, he felt the older man's body heat against his back.
"Please don't leave the communion, we can help you..."
The Reverend lightly brushed a few stray hairs behind the boy's ear.
"...and I would miss you, sorely." Alex could feel the body heat become actual contact, back to chest. Gordons took a sharp intake of breath through his nostrils over Alex's head then exhaled with a sigh of some sort of satisfaction from it. Alex bit his tongue, when he felt something hard brush against his inner thigh, his shoulders tensed instinctively.
"We must walk in the grace of God to achieve the Kingdom of Heaven."



Abruptly, he was spun. Now he was staring upwards to the intense gaze of the Reverend, Alex noticed the reds, blues and whites of the glass window reflected on Gordons glasses.
"At least consider it." The older man's lips were soft when he gently pressed them against the boy's forehead. Then without another word, he turned on his heel and made his way down the aisle to leave Alex with his turbulent thoughts.



He stood. For a moment... silent. That passage Reverend Gordons had recited - Judges 19:22-29. It did refer to the preference of the same gender as 'vile' and 'disgraceful'. Yet the rest of that passage... that woman in the story was thrown to rapists, then killed! Did that mean the life of a woman could be sacrificed to protect the virtue of a man? Genesis 19:4-8 had a very simillar story line, that seemed to be the working formula for passages. So it was,
"You think way too much, Alex." Alexander snapped his head towards the left to where the cocky voice came from. In the archway to the organ room stood another boy, no older then 18 but still older then Alex himself. He recognised the boy as Nicholas, another student at his Sunday school.



He was tall and slim but not as lanky as Alex and rather than a flat, shaggy brown barnet, Nicholas flaunted a head of glossy black locks which matched his pitch black eyes, this all contrasted perfectly with his ivory skin. However, it wasn't Nicholas' unique qualities that had caught Alex's attention this time, it was the long necked, green bottle he held lazily beside him. The older boy pushed himself from the archway with the grace and contempt of a feline, in the same fashion he sauntered over to where Alex stood. The younger boy couldn't have cared less about the look Nicholas was giving him. Why was he here? Nicholas spoke again,
"You shouldn't think so much... you'll get wrinkles. You know, you should-" He stopped mid-sentance when he figured out he wasn't being listened to, rather Alex was more involved with the object in his hand.
"What? This?" Nicholas held up the bottle for Alex to get a better look, and he gave a stern nod as an answer.
"Hey! It's communion wine... I'm part of the communion." At that point Nicholas took a deep gulp from the bottle for emphasis. He raised the bottle to Alex's view again.
"Want a swig?" Nicholas chuckled at the way Alex's stray hair flew around when he shook his head, then took another long, savoured drink from the wine bottle. The boy beside him tried to ignore how much of the bottle's neck Nicholas took in, but it was difficult when every few seconds a long, pink tongue would dart out and lick up any excess wine that dribbled down. He pulled it away from his lips with a sigh before noticing there wasn't much left, for the third time, Nicholas held the bottle up.
"Last chance... come on. I won't tell anyone, I'll get trouble as well, if I do." The conflict on Alex's face was delightful, if he bit on his lip any harder he'd surly break the skin.




Timid fingers reached out for the drink, taking more time than needed until Nicholas became sick of Alexander's pussy footing and practically shoved the bottle into his hand. Alex put it up to his nose and sniffed, the musty, vinager sent tickled his nostrils. The dry, fruity flavour had the same effect on his taste buds and left them tingling. He wiped his mouth, hoping to wipe away the sensation with the drink.




Almost decades of avoiding alcohol meant the effects of the wine were almost immediate. Remaining vertical became a little more difficult, Alex nearly stumbled and he was sure it wasn't his own free will that tipped more liquid down his throat.
"That's my good little lamb." Alex simply drank some more until he supped the last drop. It wasn't until he felt something soft against his cheek along with the sent of burning and sweetness that he realised there was no more. When he pulled the bottle away he focused again to see it was a pink carnation Nicholas was running down his face. Alex assumed, with the last inkling of coherent thought, that he got it from one of the many displays. Nicholas ran the petals over his cheek once more then playfully tickled underneath his chin. Alex actually felt disappointed when the gentle brushes ceased.




"Lie with me." Through the haze of his drunkenness Alex felt a stab of reality, any patron of the Bible knew very well what was meant by that statement. But where his mind was beginning to sober, his body wasn't following suit and soon both Alex and Nicholas were dropping down to the floor together, Nicholas, because of his confidence, was naturally on top. He wasted no time in taking advantage of this rare oppourtunity, using his knee he spread Alex's legs beneath him and pulled open his shirt to expose the soft, youthful flesh of his chest to the cool air of the church. Then Nicholas went to work on the trousers, un-zipping them just as quickly, only revealing enough for him to see the start of fine, light brown pubic hair.
"How old are you? Sixteen, right?" Alex didn't so much nod as he did roll his head.
" Well then, 1... 2... 3... 4..." Nicholas seemed to have a knack for producing objects from no where, Alex believed as he writhed from the subtle sting of the melted wax that now ran down his chest.
"5... 6... 7... 8... 9..." He let the candle drip for longer after six while trailing it down his abdomen.
"10... 11... 12... 13..." A little of the dribbling wax tangled in with his pubic hair while other drops ran in and pooled into his belly button.
"14... 15... 16." The last long droplets, Nicholas let dribble over Alex's pale pink nipples, the tingling sensation shot straight down to the boy's crotch. Nicholas, having a sixth sense for Alex's need reached down to trace one finger over the denim that covered the swelling organ. He was pleased when Alex automatically hissed through his teeth while he arched his back into the touch that quickly disappeared. Along with the person who was applying the ministrations.
Candle still in hand, Nicholas exited the door directly opposite the altar, leaving a delirious and aroused Alex.



Outside, Nicholas acknowledged the figure before him, he gave a short nod which was returned by the older man. While Nicholas departed the other returned to where he left the boy. The sight of him layed out across the altar, flesh exposed, left his stomache in knots.



The sound of clicking footsteps was the first thing Alex registered, when he turned his head he recognised, through a lustful and alcohol enduced blur, the image of Reverend Gordons approaching him. A malicious and predatory smirk spread across his face.
Sign up to rate and review this story