Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco

Kill Me With Words

by indiesky 0 reviews

I hope the air will serve to remind you that my heart is as cold as the clouds of your breath. She can't help falling back in love with him.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2009-04-11 - Updated: 2009-04-11 - 704 words

1Original
The lights of her hometown flashed and blurred, flashed and blurred as she kept on driving through the night, the sound of her phone vibrating driving her more insane with every second. But she didn't dare pick it up. After a good 10 missed calls and 15 new text messages, she decided to turn her phone off completely, in attempt to silence the millons of sounds in her head. She took a sharp left turn into a familiar neighborhood that made her stomach quiver. At the sight of her house, her abandoned, small house that brought back too many sickening memories to count, she almost cried. Cursing at herself for even coming back in the first place, she parked and popped the trunk. Hauling her 30 pound bag of all her precious belongings and prized possessions to the front step, she fumbled in her pocket for the key. Closing her eyes and kicking the door to get it to open, a tear rolled down her cheek. When her eyes were unable to adjust to the darkness, she flicked on the switch on the left side of the wall. Everything looked exactly like it had the night she left, all the furniture still in the exact place. He didn't change it one bit. Dragging her feet up the stairs she decided to turn her phone back on, revealing 3 new messages and 7 new text messages. She ignored them, opening the door to her old bedroom. Most of the furniture was collecting dust. Glancing at the clock and seeing that it was 1:47A.M. she suddenly became very tired, her eyes burning when she blinked from exhaustion. She didn't feel the need to go all the way back downstairs to gather her things, she simply freed herself of the jeans and t-shirt she was in and pulled back the sheets. Slipping into her old bed, she frowned at the familiar sensation of the cotton on her skin. Lying in the dark, she pulled out her phone again, reading each text message, wincing with agony as she did.

1 New Message
Brendon 1:35 A.M.
I'm coming over ok? I know your mad. I don't care. I need to say something to you that I can't over text or through call. Don't say I didn't warn you that I was coming and throw a empty beer bottle like last time.


1:35 A.M. That meant he was almost there. Since it took about 20 minutes to get to her house from his, he was 3 minutes away. As she pulled back on her top, she heard the door crack open. Nevermind. He was here.
"Fuck," She muttered, closing her eyes and only opening them when she heard him set foot in the room. The first thing she saw when her eyes adjusted back to the light that was on in the room was his moccassins. His torn up, dirty moccassins. She blinked long and hard until the time when it started to seem like she was closing her eyes on purpose. But the truth was, she couldn't open her eyes. She knew for sure that she wouldn't be able to force back the tears that would come when she saw his face. As her lids finally let up, she came face-to-face with her fears. Literally. She jumped back, letting out a animal sort of yelp and landed flat on her back.
"Dammit," She screeched, tilting her head down to hide the blush that had come to her cheeks.
Hearing a chuckle, she looked up and saw a hand sticking out to offer her refuge. Grabbing it and hoisting herself back up, she attempted to give the meanest scowl she possibly could to the man infront of her. She only enduced more giggles from him.
"Oh shut up," She whispered. "Now just tell me why your here so I can sleep."
Still grinning stupidly, he sat at the edge of her unmade bed.
"Come on boy, spit it out!" She sighed, sensing that it was going to be an even longer night than it already had been.
"I'm sorry, Kenny."


Eeekk. Tell me if ya'll like it. :D
I'm not good at writing long shit. It seems like the longest I can ever make anything is this.
Sign up to rate and review this story