Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Return To LA

Chapter 2

by Snow-Angel 0 reviews

Party time

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2009-04-17 - Updated: 2009-04-18 - 578 words

0Unrated
The whole day passed so quickly, so did the night. I woke up in the morning, the sweet smell of coffee that I haven’t tasted in 2 full years! I spent my day catching up with LA. It was 8 pm already and I remembered that LA is different from where I’ve been; I had nothing to wear to that party, and that mattered here. I started with my childish panic attack, remembering my old self, how I was, and why I left in the first place.

“Ok, I still have one hour!” I said aloud, getting my purse and rushing out.
I walked in the 1st clothes shop I saw, and asked the salesperson to get me the best thing to wear on a casual party. She showed me a lot of things, but the one thing that caught my attention was that dress, it wasn’t long, nor was it short. Sleeveless yet naturally slipping down my body. I liked how simple yet elegant it was. I’ll take that. I said as she took it to the register to wrap it in a bag.

“No…” I added. “I’ll be wearing it right now.”

“With sports shoes?” She asked looking down at my shoes.

“Shit!” I said.

“We have just the perfect thing for that dress if you want”

“Really?” I asked as she went through some boxes to pull out the most beautiful high heeled shoe I’ve ever seen.

“Wow!” I exclaimed

“Yeah,” She said, “you’re the best dressed person I’ve worked on in ages!”

“Oh,” I said wearing the heels. “they fit perfectly!”

“And your hairstyle needs nothing,” she added.

“Yeah, I know, I know, isn’t it too long though?”

“No, it’s beautiful, that’s how it’s supposed to be!”

“Oh I don’t have enough time anymore, I have to rush!”

“OK!” The salesperson sounded more excited than I was.

I went to the dressing room to wear the dress again and as I was in there, she asked me:
“Meeting a special person tonight, are we?”

“Kind of… it’s an ex,”

“Oh, I love making my ex jealous, makes him regret ever dumping me!”

“Well, it’s kind of different with me, I don’t want to make him jealous,” I added going out the dressing room.

“But he sure will be,” she said looking at me. “You look fabulous!” she added as we both head to the register.

“That’ll be fifteen hundred please,” she declared.

“Fifteen what?” I rounded my eyes.

“One thousand, five hundred dollars, that’s with the special discount I made for you, cause I liked you!”

“Oh yeah, you like me, that’s for sure,”

She stood there smiling, looking at me and waiting for me to pay. I really wasn’t going to spend that much on the dress, I barely have enough money to stay in the hotel and rent a place later, so I didn’t know what to do. We looked at each other for a while, as I later said: “You guys happen to need any help around here?”

“You don’t have that much money, do you?”

“No…. and I’m kind of already late, it’s 9:20 pm and….”

“See you on Monday, 7 am sharp!” She interrupted.

“Yeah… cool…..thanks a lot…. Seriously!”

“You’ll have to tell me what happened at that party though!”

I smiled, waved goodbye and head out.
Sign up to rate and review this story