Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

I love you, always...

by XxLovexMCRxMusicxX 2 reviews

A sad Ferard one shot; eh... its 3:32 am right now so sorry if it sucks ass

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Warnings: [!!] [V] [?] - Published: 2009-04-18 - Updated: 2009-04-18 - 801 words - Complete

2Insightful
“Get the fuck out my face ,Gerard!” Frank said pushing his boyfriend making him fall back onto the floor, whilst hitting his head on to corner of a table. Gerard felt a hot sticky fluid drip from his skull and got back onto his feet while holding onto the wall and the door. Frank gasped as he saw the blood smear on the wall, “Oh my god Gerard, I-I’m so sorry…” Tears were threatening to escape Gerard’s eyes, “Fuck this. You always do this shit when I ask you something kinda personal. I’m not willing to take your shit anymore.”, the tears began to stream down his face, “I’m not willing to get hurt for your stupid shit. I’m leaving ,Frank.” Gerard said as he rubbed his blood-shot eyes and got his coat and left the house, slamming the door behind his which made the whole house tremble. Frank fell to his knees sobbing into his hands and thought of all the times he’s abused Gerard in the past. Well he’s strong enough to kick my ass no matter what, he could have hit me back, Frank thought, but he hates fights and violence of any kind.
“I- I deserve t-this. I-I d-deserve this..” Frank chanted over and over as he brought his knees to his chest sobbing harder, and cried himself to sleep.


~[The Next Day; 6:09 am]~


Gerard opened the front door of the house and dropped his keys on to the table he hit his head on the evening before. Gerard felt the bandages on the back of his head, while looking around, “Frank?” Gerard walked into the living room and saw a small figure in the center of the floor, and walked up to it and shook him a little. “Frankie? Frankie? Wake up, sugar…” Gerard whispered, and smiled as he heard a small groan from the petite man. “C’mon Frankie you gotta wake up…” Gerard said and poked Frank’s sides and he started giggling. “Heh heh… ‘top Gee..” Frank mumbled still giggling. “I’ll stop if you wake up and let me see your pretty little eyes.” Gerard said whilst started to poke his sides some more. Frank immediately opened his eyes and smiled at Gerard, and Gerard stopped tickling him. “What time is it?” Frank yawned as he sat up and stretched his legs and arms. “6:20 am.” Gerard said while fighting off a smile that wanted to creep up on his lips.


Gerard always knew that Frank never woke up early but he’s tried to. Many times before. “What?!” Frank said shell shocked and laid back onto the floor, “Are you trying to—what happened to your head Gerard?” Frank said, obviously forgotten everything that happed last night, the fight, him cracking Gerard’s skull open, Gerard leaving, and him crying himself to sleep. He always blacked out about the fights and beating Gerard, so Gerard always had to remind him. “Oh um… I went to pick up something from under the table and hit my head…” Gerard lied. Frank raised his eyebrow at him then probably everything came back to him, because he had a horrified look on his face and hugged Gerard tightly. “ Oh I’m so sorry Gerard! Please forgive me please!” Frank pleaded and sobbed into Gerard’s shirt, “please don’t leave me! Please…”


“I’m sorry… but the only reason I came here is because I came to get my stuff.” Gerard said with the most serious face he ever had and pulled Frank off him and headed off for the bedroom.

~[A Few Hours Later]~


Gerard packed all his things into his car. Gave Frank a kiss and stepped into his car. Frank watched until Gerard’s car was out of sight. Frank walked into his house and he felt something different. Like if something was missing. Frank walked into the bedroom, which looked half empty now with out all of Gerard's things. Frank sighs,and laid down on the bed and sighed as he let tears roll down his cheeks. When frank looked up he saw a picture of him and Gerard on Christmas eve one year. The Christmas tree was in the back ground and they were standing under the missile toe in each others arms and Gerard was kissing Frank’s cheek, as Frank was looking at his shoes blushing. Frank got up and held the picture frame in his arms as the tears came rushing harder.


“I'll love you, always…”


A/N: Well people if you guys actually read this and have read my other stories or are reading the "Watchmen" story I've been working on. Sorry I haven't been on until like a few days ago and shit so I'm very truly sorry.


G
Sign up to rate and review this story