Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Stockholm's Syndrome

Be Normal!

by namaste 1 review

Sofi gets back to life...as normal as she'll ever get!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Erotica,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [R] - Published: 2009-04-19 - Updated: 2009-04-20 - 1307 words

1Original
Chapter 8: Be Normal!

Thanks so much for reading, you guys! Finals week is upon me, so posting is becoming difficult, but I'll try to post as much as possible. Read and Review!

"Oh my gosh, he actually kissed me! I can't believe it! He like me, he likes me...he actually likes me!" Sofi lay in her bed, thinking back on the day. She had just spent 8 hours with the guys who were her kidnappers just yesterday. And she actually enjoyed their company! Then Sofi had a thought that made her sit straight up in bed. "What if he's using you? What if he's just playing around so you'll do what he wants? Oh my gosh, I am so stupid. Of course he doesn't like you. Why would he like you?"

Sofi looked around her room, her prison, her hell and she started to cry. She was never going to escape. "Get used to it Sof, they've got what they want. He's never coming back."

Sofi did her homework, waiting for her dad to come home. She had put the bag back in the family room and was feeling guilty for ever breaking her father's trust. She was sure he was going to figure it out, he always knew when she did something wrong, it's like he had a sixth sense or something!

After her homework was done, Sofi went downstairs, going into the kitchen. She started making dinner, knowing her dad would expect dinner to at least be in the making when he came home. She pulled out hamburger, deciding to make tacos and set it to cook in the pan. She took out the rest of the fixing, starting to chop and dice and then set the table. She was draining the hamburger, getting ready to turn it into taco meat, when she heard her father's car pull into the driveway. He walked in the side door and Sofi could see it was a bad day.

"Hi daddy, I made dinner. Is tacos okay?" Sofi's tone was hopeful, her eyes pleading for a good response.

"Dinner smells great Sofi, I just need to go change. Work was hell today!" Michael smiled at Sofi, giving her a kiss on the head before going upstairs. Sofi let out a huge sigh.

"Thank goodness!" Sofi whispered to herself. She finished putting dinner together, and then went to the bottom of the stairs. "Daddy, what do you want to drink?"

"A glass of wine is fine." Michael's response made Sofi cringe. She knew what it meant when he wanted to drink. She wouldn't be going to bed alone again tonight. Hopefully he was going to be gentle. If he hurt her too bad, she wouldn't be able to go to school tomorrow, and she needed to go at some point this week.

Sofi got herself a Dr. Pepper and her dad a glass of red wine and then waited for him to come downstairs. When Michael came down, they went into the dining room and ate dinner quietly. Every once in a while Michael would ask a question, but the conversation was seriously lagging.

"So, daddy, what happened at work today?" Michael's face instantly became angry.

"I hate blatent, arrogant, college students! They think they are so perfect, going to college on dad's dime and I have to put up with their bullshit just so they can get an "education"." Sofi was sorry she had asked. Michael's fist landed with a thud on the table, making the silverware and Sofi jump. "Honestly, if you act like that in college, I hope your teachers fail you. These kids just don't understand what it's like in the real world. When will they ever grow up?!" Michael pushed away from the table and stormed into the family room.

Sofi sat in shock, not knowing what to do. She eventually got up and started clearing the dishes. Michael came in at the sound of the water being run and silently helped put the food away, do the pots and pans and load the dishwasher. Sofi put the detergent in the machine and then turned it on with a delay set. She hesitantly turned to her father. "Daddy, I'm gonna do some laundry. Do you have anything that needs done?"

Michael looked like he was thinking about it, then answered her harshly. "Yeah, just go and get my basket out of the room. And don't forget to get any towels out of the bathroom." Sofi went upstairs, taking her time gathering the laundry. What had she done? She knew that she had brought up the whole work day fiasco, but still, not her fault! When she was done with her laundry and the bathroom, she went down the hall into her father's room.

Sofi always hated going into his room. It was still the same as when her mom died and it brought back all the memories of her dad and mom before everything went wrong in the world. Why did her father have to change so much? Why did he have to become so different? She went to his closet and looked in the back, knowing exactly where his laundry basket was. She pulled it out, for the first time noticing something in the back of the closet. There, in the back, was a small latch. She was about to touch it when she heard her dad come into the room. She stood up and turned around, the laundry basket in her hands.

"You are being really slow tonight. You need to get a move on. I don't want you dawdling needlessly." Sofi got out of the room as fast as she could, grabbed her basket and made her way into the basement. She sorted out the laundry and started a load, the whole time wondering what that latch was. She had never suspected her father of hurting anyone but herself and now she knew exactly what he was capable of. She needed to figure out what that latch was for, and fast. Maybe she could tell Gerard and he could help her out.

Sofi's mind was pre-occupied when she went upstairs and she didn't see her father standing in the doorway of the kitchen. She almost ran into him, but looked up just in time. She didn't understand what he was doing there, though, until he stepped towards her.

"Did you get the laundry started?"

"Yeah, I started a load of whites. I'm gonna change the loads before I go to bed though, so if you need something else done, I can make sure it's in next." Sofi was rambling, hoping her father would let her past, knowing he never would.

"Let's fine. I don't need anything done in a specific order. However..." Michael stepped towards Sofi, who had been slowly backing away. Michael grabbed her arm, holding it so hard Sofi cried out.

"Daddy, you're hurting me! Please, let go." Sofi knew this dad and she didn't like what she knew. This was going to hurt and this was never going to end.

Michael threw Sofi up against the wall, slapping her across the face. He crashed his mouth to hers, grabbing her head so she couldn't move away. Sofi's whimpers could be heard above his heavy breathing, but she knew that if she fought, it would only make it worse. Michael's hands left her face, tearing off her shirt and unbuttoning her jeans. He forced her pants down to the floor, and Sofi stepped out of the them, knowing what he wanted. He then ripped off her panties and her bra, leaving marks where the material had ripped across her skin. Michael then stood back, surveying his daughter cowering away from him. A smile slowly spread across his face and his erection was quickly growing.

Michael stepped towards Sofi. "Scream."
Sign up to rate and review this story