Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > We All Mean Something

...Don't Really Care Which Side Wins...

by CoffinChelsea 1 review

Sadness. Sorry.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Published: 2009-04-22 - Updated: 2009-04-23 - 933 words

0Unrated
Chapter 5

…Don’t Really Care Which Side Wins…


[/JULY 23RD 2006]

“Yeah, we’re going on tour soon but I’ll be back for you, don’t worry.” Pete held me tightly and explained to Mom what our relationship was like. It was such a nice day that we decided to have a pool day. Ryan, Jon, Spencer, Brendon, and Harper were doing cannonballs into the pool behind us, trying to get Pete and I wet.

“Alright, well, you kids behave! Your Father and I are leaving for the day so you kids can have the whole house to yourself.” Mom said and left with Dad.

“Finally!” I smiled and stripped off my t-shirt and board shorts revealing the bruises and scars and cuts all over my body. For some reason, I felt comfortable around everyone and could show off every imperfection in front of them. Pete hugged me tightly.

“You look beautiful.” He smiled and kissed my cheek delicatley.

“Thank you, love.” I smiled and jumped into the pool.

[/DECEMBER 19TH 2009]

“Oh, it’s the nineteenth!” I laughed checking the time. It was twelve at night which made it the next day.

“Oh, I guess it is.” Pete grinned. He pulled out his keys and slid them in the door of the house and turned them delicatley.

“Bronx is probably asleep right?” I asked.

“Yeah, I can only hope he doesn’t take after me too much.” He smirked, talking about his insomnia. We crept in the door silently to find a silent enviroment. The tv was on but with the red word MUTE glowing in the corner. Andy slept on the couch and who I could only assume was Bronx was fast asleep in a crib next to the couch. Pete smiled and took off his coat, scarf and shoes, taking mine as well.

“Thanks.” I whispered.

“No problem.” We walked over to Andy and Pete tapped him gently on the shoulder. He sat up slowly, sliding on his glasses and waving tiredly.

“Hey man. Sup?” He whispered.

“Not too much. Chelsea’s back.” Pete grinned. I waved happily and Andy jumped up to see.

“Shut up. Chelsea Urie? No way. It’s you!” He hugged me tightly over the couch. I chuckled and hugged him back.

………………

We talked for about an hour or so before Andy left to his own bed. Pete lifted Bronx carefully out of the crib and craddled him close to his chest. He sat down next to me on the love seat and showed me the cutest face I’d ever seen.

“Bronx, this is Chelsea. Chelsea this is Bronx.” He whispered.

“Hi Bronx. My God, you look just like your Dad.” I smiled touching the miniture fingers as lightly as I could. His eyes opened slightly and I caught a hint of the hypnotic blues Pete described in all his interviews. I gasped, tears filling my eyes.

“Wanna hold him?” He asked.

“Could I?” I choked slightly. He nodded and passed beautiful Bronx over to me. His eyes shot straight open and he stared straight into mine. Tears streamed down my cheeks as the silent little boy wrapped his hand around my pinky. Pete’s hand rested on my knee and squeezed gently for comfort.

“Are you okay?” He asked. I nodded.

“It’s just…this was supposed to be us, Peter. But it’s not.” I sobbed and he curled into my tightly.

“I’m sorry.”

“It’s not your fault. You couldn’t have waited for me forever.” I sighed, calmly coming to reality. He rested his head on my shoulder and touched his baby boy lightly.

“He likes you.” Pete smirked. I wiped at my tears and nodded.

“Yeah? He’s beautiful, just like you.” I sighed.

“Thanks,” he blushed. “Oh! I wrote a lullaby for him! Want to hear?” He asked, grabbing an acoustic guitar.

“Yeah! He needs to get back to sleep anyway.” I laughed. He grinned and started strumming lightly.

Honey is for bees, silly bear
Besides, there's jelly beans everywhere
It's not what it seems in the land of dreams
Don't worry your head just go to sleep

It doesn't matter how you feel
Life is just a Ferris wheel
It's always up and down
Don't make a sound

When you wake up the world will come around
When you wake up the world will come around

Its just the sweet weather and the peacock feathers
In the morning, it will all be better
It's not what it seems in the land of dreams
Don't worry your head just go to sleep

When you wake up the world will come around
When you wake up the world will come around

Honey is for bees, silly bear
Besides there's jelly beans everywhere
It's not what it seems in the land of dreams
Don't worry your head just go to sleep



Bronx had fallen asleep around the third chorus. Pete knew but continued playing for me. The song was beautiful and made me cry even harder. He put down the guitar and took my hand in his.

“I didn’t mean to make you upset.” He sighed, wiping away the tears.

“Oh, I’m fine. It’s just so good to see you again.” I smiled. He leaned in and we kissed again. Only the misery was replaced with hopefullness. Suddenly, we were tearing off t-shirts and unzipping jeans as quietly as we could.

A/N: OMG! CLIFF HANGER!!! This chapter was really emotional for me to write actually. I was crying like the whole time. =[ Oh well. Enjoy! Please review!
Sign up to rate and review this story