Categories > Celebrities > Simple Plan > Pierre Bouvier FanFic

Chapter 15

by evry1lovesmichelle 0 reviews

LA!

Category: Simple Plan - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Humor - Characters: Chuck Comeau,David Desrosiers,Jeff Stinco,Pierre Bouvier,Sebastien Lefebvre - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2009-04-23 - Updated: 2009-04-23 - 3770 words

0Unrated
Chapter 15





It was August, and Michelle and Pierre Were getting ready to meet the guys at the airport to go to LA.


Pierre: (Downstairs) (Waiting for Michelle) (Yells) Are you almost ready? We’re going to be late.

Michelle: (Upstairs) (In the bedroom) (Rushing) (Yells) I’m coming, I’m coming. I’m just looking for something. And besides, We’re always late. Sometimes the guys are to.

Pierre: (Yells) Well, I’m just going to put my stuff in the car (Picks up his travel bag) (Rolls it outside)

Michelle: (Yells) Okay.

Michelle: Now wheres my bikini and cell phone? (Looking all over the room)

(1 minute later)

Michelle: (Finds cellphone on Pierre’s dresser) There it is! Now where’s my bikini?

Pierre: (Back in the house)

Michelle: (Starts throwing Pierre’s clothes off the floor)

Pierre: (Walks into the bedroom) Are You... (A pair of his boxers hits him in the face)

Michelle: (Looks at Pierre)

Pierre: Ready? (Takes the boxers off his face)

Michelle: Almost (Chuckles)

Pierre: (Throws boxers on the bed) What did you lose this time?

Michelle: My bikini! (Starts getting frustrated)

Pierre: Well you wore it last week when we went swimming in the pool..... (Looks around the room)

Michelle: I know, I checked everywhere and I can’t find it. (Upset)

Pierre: Woah (Goes In front of Michelle) (has hands on her shoulders) Its okay, we can just buy you a new one when we get there okay? You don’t need to go bizerk over a stupid bikini

Michelle: (Smirks) Okay.

Pierre: (Smirks) (Kisses Michelle) Now, lets go!

Michelle: Roger that (Zips up travel bag) (Grabs cellphone, and places it in her purse) (Rolls bag out of the house)


They packed their bags into the car and were on their way to the airport.


Michelle: (Looking out the side window) I wonder how hot its going to be there

Pierre: (Driving) As long as it doesn’t rain, I’m okay

Michelle: Yeah, same here (Looks in the back seat for a quick second) Hey!

Pierre: (looks at Michelle quickly) What?

Michelle: (Sees her bikini on the back seat) My bikini! (Grabs it)

Pierre: There it is!

Michelle: (Curious) But, how did it get in here?

Pierre: (Thinks) Hmm.. I have no idea

Michelle: Weird

Pierre: Oh yeah.... remember we went to Chucks, and we were going to go to the beach? You had it in the car because you didn’t want to put it on till we got at Chucks. And we got to His place and we ended up not going.

Michelle: Ah, right. I remember. That was a couple days ago

Pierre: Yup!

Michelle: That solves the mystery of the missing bikini. You should be a detective on scooby doo (Chuckles)


Pierre: (Chuckles) OHHH YEEAAHH!

(3 minutes later)

Michelle: How much longer?

Pierre: I say about...... 8 minutes?

Michelle: We need music on (Turns on the radio)

Radio: (Talking in french)

Michelle: (Trying to figure out what their talking about) Huh?

Pierre: (Laughs)

Radio: ( “I Don’t Care” By Fall Out Boy comes on)

Michelle: I know this song!

Pierre & Michelle: (Singing along)

(4 minutes later) (Song is over)

Michelle; We rock!

Pierre: We should do a cover of that song (Chuckles)

Michelle: (Chuckles)


4 minutes later, they were at the airport. They were greeted by Chuck.


Chuck: (Looking at his watch) (Then sees Pierre and Michelle walking towards him)

Michelle: Hey Chuck

Pierre: Sorry We’re late man

Chuck: I’d say so. We leave in five minutes! Hurry, follow me. (Walks fast)

Pierre: (Right behind Chuck)

Michelle: I Better not get lost (Following Pierre and Chuck) (2 meters away)

(30 seconds later) (Outside) (Walking towards the private jet)

Pierre: (Slows down for Michelle to catch up)

Michelle: (Walks faster to Pierre) (Beside him) (Catches breath) My god he walks fast

Pierre: Ha, well you know Chuck, when he’s in a hurry, he’s as fast as light.

Michelle: Your telling me. (Sees the jet) Woah... you have your own jet now?

Pierre: You bet we do!

Chuck: (Yells) hurry up you two! (In the jet)

Michelle: Sheesh (Walks up the stairs)

Pierre: (Behind Michelle)

Michelle: (Walks in) (Sees everyone)

Seb: Hey guys! About time you showed up

Michelle: Hey Seb! And sorry about that, Pierre couldn’t find a few things of his (Lies)

Pierre: Your the one who lost your stuff!

Michelle: Right...... (Chuckles)

Miranda: (Comes out of the bathroom) Michelle! (runs to Michelle)

Michelle: (Surprised) Miranda!

Michelle & Miranda: (Hug)

Michelle: No one told me you were coming

Miranda: Really? I thought I told David to tell you that a week ago (Looks at David)

David: (Remembers) OH YEAH! .... I forgot

Miranda: (Shakes head at David)

Michelle: Of course you did David

Pierre: Seeing that you haven’t seen each other in a while... why not kiss a little bit?

David: Yeah, Come on!

Everyone: (Laughs)

Michelle: In your sick little dreams Pierre (Chuckles)

Miranda: Come sit here with me! (Sits down by a window)

Michelle: I’ll take the aisle before yours cuz i want a window (Smirks)

Miranda: Fine then, be that why! (Smirks)

Michelle: (Puts bag up in the bag compartment) (Sits down)

Pierre: (sitting in the aisle before Michelle’s)

Guys: (in aisles by themselves)


A hour and 30 minutes later, They arrived in LA. They got to the hotel and settled in.

Pierre: (Opens the hotel room door)

Michelle: (Walks in) I’m so tired! and its only 9am in the morning.

Pierre: Yup (Shuts the door) and I’m so starving. (Sets down bag)

Michelle: (Sets down bag) (Sits on the bed) We’ll be eating at a lot of restaurants, seeing that we’ll be here for a month

Pierre: Yup! Shall we get some breakfast now? I can call room service (Smirks)

Michelle: Sure! Sounds good


After they ate some breakfast. They walked to the studio, it was only a few blocks away. They were there for most of the day. The next morning, Pierre and Michelle slowly woke up. They weren’t under the covers because it was too hot. Pierre had no shirt on.

Pierre: (On his back) Its sooo hot in here...

Michelle: its like 100 degrees in here

Pierre: Look at me! I’m all wet

Michelle: Maybe you just peed on yourself, and on me....

Pierre: Funny

Michelle: (sorta smirks)

Pierre: But seriously (Sits up) Its fucking hot in here.. doesn’t the air conditioning in this room work?

Michelle: With our luck... probably not (Sits up) (Wipes eyes)

Pierre: (Gets up) Well I’m gonna have a shower to cool down.

Michelle: Okay, I’ll just be here, trying to wake up

Pierre: (Goes in the bathroom)

Michelle: (opens the glass door to the little deck area) (Stands on the deck and looks at the beach)

(1 minute later)

Pierre: (Gets into the shower) (Turns it on) (Screams a high pitched scream)

Michelle: (Runs into the bathroom) What’s wrong?

Pierre: (Naked) The Fucking water is freezing (Turns it off)

Michelle: What the? Well did you try the hot?

Pierre: Yeah! and it doesn’t work. All that comes out is cold water.

Michelle: Fuck

Pierre: (Storms out of the bathroom)

Michelle: (Walks out of the bathroom) What are you doing?

Pierre: (Throws some clothes on) I’m going to have a chat with the front desk about this.

Michelle: I’m coming with you. I’ll just get dressed

Pierre: I’ll meet you down there (Walks out of the room)

Michelle: (Hurries to get dressed)

(Down in the main lobby)

Pierre: (Walks up to the main desk)

Receptionist: Hi, How can I help you?

Pierre: Ya, I’m from room 32. And the room is just fantastic but there’s one little problem...

Receptionist: And what is that?

Pierre: Well... (Tries to be polite) The Air conditioner isn’t working, and we only get cold water...

Receptionist: Oh I’m so sorry, We will get one of our technicians to look at your room immediately

Pierre: Thank you

Michelle: (Walks down the stairs) (Goes to Pierre)

Receptionist: (Gets on the phone to call down a technician)

Michelle: So, what are they doing? (Beside Pierre)

Pierre: A Technician is going to check our room out, and It goes from there

Michelle: I see

Receptionist: (Hangs up) Okay, you can just wait in your room. And someone should be up there in about 10 minutes

Pierre: Okay, thank you. Come on Michelle (Holds her hand)

Pierre & Michelle: (Walk up back to their room)


About 15 minutes later, the technician came and checked the room. and the news wasn’t good.


Technician: (Writing on a piece on paper)

Pierre: So its fixable right? (Sitting on the couch)

Michelle: (Sitting on the bed)

Repair guy: Well yes but... things like these take a few days. You’ll need to get a different room until this problem is fixed.

Pierre: But this place is always busy, I doubt there’s a room available for us.

Repair guy: Sorry, but I’m just a repair guy. The main desk will tell you when you can come back in here. (Walks out)

Pierre: (Sighs)

Michelle: It’ll be okay Pierre. He said it will only take a few days. We’ll be fine.

Pierre: Lets just hope there’s another room.


(Back at the main desk)

Receptionist: Sorry, we are booked solid

Pierre: WHAT?

Receptionist: Sorry, i can recommend some other hotels if you want.

Pierre: But this is the only hotel thats close enough to the studio. the next closest would have to be at least 30 minutes by foot. and then there’s the traffic and all that crap

Michelle: Pierre, I’m sure one of the guys would let us sleep in their room until ours is all fixed up. Like what about David and Miranda?

Pierre: Uh... don’t you remember the camping trip? He snores big time. And he freaks out whenever someone orders too much food from room service

Michelle: Chuck? Have an excuse for him?

Pierre: ......... (Can’t think)

Michelle: I’m going to call him (Dials Chucks number)

Chuck: (Phone is ringing) (Answers it) Hello?

Michelle: Hey Chuck

Chuck: Oh hey. Why are you calling? is everything all right?

Michelle: Well not exactly. Do you have room for two more people in your hotel room?

Chuck: Well yeah but, don’t you guys have a room?

Michelle: Yeah we do but, the air conditioner doesn’t work and we just get cold water. So its going to take a few days for them to fix it. and the hotel is like, booked solid.

Chuck: Oh okay. Well sure. You guys are welcome to come in. I’m in my room right now. Its room 47.

Michelle: Okay Chuck. Thank you! (Hangs up)

Pierre: So what did he say?

Michelle: He said that we are welcome to stay.


They went up to their room and grabbed all their things, then headed to Chucks room on the next floor.


Michelle: (Knocks on Chucks door)

Chuck: Who is it? (Walks towards the door)

Michelle: Room service! (Smiles)

Pierre: (Smirks)

Chuck: (Opens the door) I didn’t order two ugly people. Where are my prostitutes? (Laughs)

Michelle: (Laughs) Oh Chuck. I can’t see you being the type to pay prostitutes to have sex with you (Walks in)

Pierre: (Laughs) (Walks in)

Chuck: I do it at least once a week (Smirks) Its like having a new girlfriend every week. And it never gets old (Kids) (Shuts the door)

Michelle: Boy, your a playa

Pierre: Where can i sign up? (Kids)

Michelle: (Elbows Pierre in the gut) (Smirks)

Chuck: You guys can sleep in bedroom, I’ll just sleep on the couch in here.

Michelle: (Heads to the bedroom) Are you sure?

Chuck: I’m sure, I don’t mind. Its just for a few days.

Michelle: Thanks again Chuck

Chuck: No problem

Pierre: (Heads to the bedroom)

Michelle: (Puts her bag down)

Pierre: (Puts his bag down) So are you gonna come with us to the studio today?

Michelle: Actually, I’m gonna see if Miranda wants to explore the streets and do some window shopping. Well we’re not actually going to by windows.... well you know what I mean (Chuckles)

Pierre: (Chuckles) Yes Michelle, I do. I’m not 70 years old you know. (Smirks)

Michelle: (Chuckles) Where is David and Miranda’s room anyways?

Chuck: They’re actually just next door. The one on the left I believe

Michelle: Okay, I’ll go ask now (Walks out of the room)

Michelle: (Knocks on the door) Heeeeellllloooooo!

David: We’re not available right now. Please leave a message after the beep....

Michelle: (Waits for the beep)

David:........

Michelle: Well, where’s the beep? (Chuckles)

David: (Opens the door) Darn, the answering machine isn’t working again

Michelle: Drats

David: So, what do you want? hm?

Michelle: I came to ask Miranda something


David: well then. That’s not very nice.

Michelle: I try to be nice to you David (Smirks)

Miranda: (Walks to the door) David, let her in already! (Laughs)

Michelle: Sheesh (Chuckles)

David: (Moves out of the way)

Michelle: (Walks in) I just came by to see if you would like to hit the streets today instead of going to the studio with the guys?

Miranda: Sure, that sounds more exciting to me

Michelle: Thats what I thought

David: Are you saying that I’m boring or something?

Michelle: Exactly David (Chuckles)

Miranda: When are they going to the studio?

Michelle: Right after breakfast I think.


Once everyone had breakfast. They were just outside of the studio.

Seb, Chuck, Jeff: (Walk into the studio)

David: Have fun girls

Michelle: We will

David: (Kisses Miranda) (Walks into the studio)

Pierre: (Kisses Michelle) You have your cell phone on right?

Michelle: (Sighs) Yes Pierre, I do (Smirks)

Pierre: Call me when you have lunch

Michelle: Okay

Pierre: And don’t get lost. I know you. and you would get lost here.

Michelle: I know....

Miranda: (Chuckles)

Michelle: (Smirks) (Rolls eyes)

Pierre: What?

Michelle: Anything else? (Smirks)

Pierre: (Smirks) Sorry, no, I think thats it

Michelle: Well don’t worry, I’ll be fine (Starts to walk away from Pierre)

Miranda: (Walks with Michelle)

Pierre: When you come back at 4pm or so.. we can have supper at the beach and do some surfing (Yells)

Michelle: Okay (Waves at Pierre) Bye!

Pierre: Bye! (Walks into the studio)

Miranda: Holy Moly, He’s so protective!

Michelle: I know! (Chuckles) He tells me all these things, meanwhile David just said one thing to us (Chuckles)

Miranda: (Laughs)

Michelle: (Imitates Pierre) Do you have your cell phone on? Call me at lunch time. Don’t get lost. If you go swimming, make sure you don’t see any shark fins around you

Miranda: (Laughs) I can see him saying that

Michelle: Yeah me too (Laughs)


They walked around and looked in some stores until it was lunch time.


(At Mcdonalds)

Miranda & Michelle: (Sitting at a table by the window)

Miranda: (Eating a mc chicken) So what is like living with Pierre?

Michelle: (Eating fries) Oh, Its so much fun. Its like everyday, something happens. But we haven’t been actually together that much, since they are working on the record. But when he does have days off, we spend them together and away from the guys.

Miranda: Yeah, Well once they’re done with the record, He’ll have more time for you. And you’ll be with him when he goes on tour.

Michelle Yeah (Eats more fries) So when are you going to move in with David?

Miranda: We’re thinking next year or so. Because in September, I’m going to college. So yeah

Michelle: Oh yeah! I forgot about that. I still don’t know what I want to do....

Miranda: Hasn’t Pierre given you a job yet? Like other than being his girlfriend? (Laughs)

Michelle: (Laughs) Ha, that was a good one. But nope.. He’s still thinking about it. He still thinks that I shouldn’t worry about working, but I don’t wanna feel like I’m using him you know?

Miranda: Yeah, I understand what your saying.

Michelle: And speaking of Pierre... I should call him (Gets cell phone out of her purse)

Miranda: (Looks at Michelle’s cell phone) Is that a video cell phone?

Michelle: Yup

Miranda: I guess you can’t lie where we are then (Chuckles)

Michelle: (Chuckles) (Calls Pierre)

Pierre: (looking at the screen of his cell) (Presses the talk button) Hey

Michelle: (Waves) Hi!

Pierre: (Studio is really loud) (Walks to the lounge room)

Michelle: Where are you going?

Pierre: Where its quiet (Sits on a couch) There. So where are you?

Michelle: We’re at McDonalds. And I’m eating some fries! (Eats)

Pierre: (Sees Michelle eating) Yeah, I see that.

Miranda: And I have a Mc Chicken! (Waves it in front of the cell phone) (Chuckles)

Michelle: (Chuckles)

Pierre: Yummy!

Miranda: (Stops)

Michelle: (Chuckles) Miranda! Now I have crumbs all over me!

Miranda: He he, my bad (Smirks)

Michelle: (Gives miranda a fake angry look)

Pierre: (Chuckles) You know, you could’ve went to a different place other than Mcdonalds...

Michelle: Yeah I know, I told Miranda that. But She didn’t feel like going to a new restaurant. And we felt like Mcdonalds so (Smirks)

Pierre: I See

Michelle: Yup

Pierre: Well, I gotta get back to work. I’ll see you at 4 okay?

Michelle: Okay. Bye

Pierre: Bye! (Hangs up)

Michelle: (Hangs up)


When it was near 4pm, Miranda and Michelle got to the studio and were leaning against the building in front of the entrance. They Were just watching the cars and people go by.


Miranda: Its crazy hows there’s so many hot guys here

Michelle: I know, they all have their shirts off too! (Smirks)

Miranda: (Smirks) Now, If Pierre heard you....

Michelle: I know (Chuckles) He gives me a dirty look. But I don’t care, I kinda like it. I do it on purpose too

Miranda: (Chuckles)

Pierre: (Walks out) (Door shuts behind him)

Michelle: (Hears him coming) (Pretends he isn’t there) That guy over there is so hot

Pierre: (Goes beside Michelle) (Looks at the guy) (stares at Michelle with a dirty look)

Michelle: Now, If I was single, I would be all over that

Pierre: (Still giving the dirty look)

Miranda: (Laughs)

Michelle: (Doesn’t look at Pierre) (Smirking) (Looking at him at the corner of her eyes)

Pierre: (Smirking) Michelle?

Michelle: (Smirks) (Looks at Pierre) Oh Hey. I didn’t see you there.....

Pierre: (Picks up michelle) (Puts her over his shoulders)

Michelle: (Laughs) (Head by Pierre’s butt) I don’t like being upside down!

Miranda: (Laughs)

Pierre: Oh, I need the key to Chucks room (Walks in the studio with Michelle still on his shoulder)

Pierre: (Walks up to Chuck) I need the key to the room (Turns around so Michelle sees Chuck)

Chuck: Okay.... (Looks at Michelle)

Michelle: (Tries to look up) (Waves at Chuck) Hi Chuck. I can’t look at you because it hurts to try to look up (Chuckles)

Chuck: (Chuckles) (Gives key to Pierre)

Pierre: Do you need the key back when we come by again?

Chuck: Nope, I won’t be back at the room till later tonight.

Pierre: Okay (Starts walking out the studio)

Michelle: Bye Chuck

Chuck: Bye


(Walking to the hotel)

Michelle: I don’t like this. I can either look at the side, or at you butt. I think I prefer the side (Chuckles)

Pierre: (Chuckles) Come on. You know you like it

Michelle: Oh yeah, I love the feeling of blood rushing to my head (Sarcastic)

Pierre: (Laughs)


Once they got to the hotel, they got into their bathing suits. Grabbed some towels, and went to the beach. When they got to the beach, They bought some hot dogs and found a spot to sit. After that, Pierre went to rent a surf board, and went into the water. Michelle stayed on the beach to catch some rays.


(1 hour later)

Pierre: (Walks up to Michelle) Yo

Michelle: Hey!

Pierre: I’m just gonna go to the washroom, then we can go

Michelle: Okay

Pierre: (Drops surf board) (The Strap whacks him in the nose) (Covers his face) FUCK

Michelle: (Gets up quickly) Oh my god Pierre are you okay? (Worried)

Pierre: I think I broke my Fucking nose! Oh Fuck

Michelle: Let me see (Moves Pierre’s hands out of the way gently)

Pierre: (Puts his hands down)


Michelle: (Pierre’s nose is crooked) (Blood coming out) (Cut on his cheek) Oh my god

Pierre: Oh shit this hurts

Michelle: (Gives Pierre a towel) Here cover it with this towel

Pierre: (Covers his nose with the towel) (Has his head up)

Michelle: Just keep your head up. Lets try to get a taxi


After 5 minutes of trying to get a taxi. Michelle finally flagged one down. They got to the hospital and went into the emergency room. The doctor came into the room. He said that the nose has to go back in place so he has to crack it back. The doctor gave Pierre an injection of local anesthesia so he would be calm.


Michelle: (Standing beside Pierre’s bed) (Doesn’t want to watch what’s going to happen)

Pierre: Okay I think I’m ready now.

Doctor: Okay, This will hurt more than it does right now

Pierre: Great... (Holds on to Michelle’s hand)

Michelle: (Sits down on the chair beside Pierre) (Still doesn’t look)

Pierre: (Kids) Why aren’t you looking Michelle?

Michelle: (Nervous laugh)

Doctor: Here we go. 1......2.......3

Pierre: (Closes his eyes) (has a tight grip on Michelle’s hand)

Doctor: (Cracks Pierre’s nose back in place)

Michelle: (Here’s the crack) (Flinches) (Didn’t like the sound)

Pierre: (Holds in his scream) (Squeezes Michelle’s hand)

Doctor: There you go. I’ll just get you some medication and a ice pack. (Walks out)

Michelle: (finally looks at Pierre) Uck, are you okay?

Pierre: ughhhh. I can’t even explain how it felt. If i didn’t get that injection, I wouldn’t broke the doctors nose

Michelle: (Chuckles)

Pierre: This sucks

Michelle: How are we going to top this? We get problems with our room, and then you break your nose. I have a feeling that LA doesn’t like us

Pierre: (Chuckles) Tell me about it.


They received the medication, and went back to the hotel.




Sign up to rate and review this story