Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > im not in love with my mom's killer...

6

by Kamera 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2009-04-24 - Updated: 2009-04-24 - 482 words

-1Predictable
Still in Ray's POV

While we weer standing there in the kitchen, the door was pounded on again.

"Oh, stop! You're gonna break my door down!" we heard Elena yell before she came out of her room. We got a look at her face and it looked like she wasn't crying a few minutes ago. When she opened the door, we saw a little girl, who had black hair and green eyes. She had on a MCR shirt and was wearing too much makeup.

"Lillie, you're gonna break my door by doing that every time you come over here," Elena mummbled.

"I know. Anyway, I heard that you got some new roommates. Mind if I meet them?" she asked. Elena shook her head and let the little woman in. We saw that she didn't sound as bad as she looked, but when she saw us, she went ape-shit. Really. She started to jump up and down, saying, "Ohmyfreakingod!" over and over again. I saw that Gerard went over to Elena and they disappeard to her room.

Elena's POV

When Gerard asked if could talk, I wanted to shout "No, you motherfucker! I'm pissed at you!" but instead, I answered, "Sure." We walked into my room. When I shut the door, I went over to my bed and fell on it. Gerard stood there, as weird as it may seem. It looked like he didn't know rather to sit down or not. I groaned and patted the place next to me. When he sat down, he looked down at me.

"Elena, I know that youi're probably tierd of hearing this, but I'm really sorry for your mom," he said.

"You're right. I am tierd of hearing that," I said.

"I'm trying to say that I just want to know what you're gonna do. You are the one who holds my future," he whispered. "That's another reason why I'm saying sorry so much."

"I don't know that, yet. I just want to know one thing," I said. He looked at me. "Would you rather not sing or be in jail?"

"You know what the judge said. I can't tell you," he said. I laughed a bit.

"Yeah, but she didn't say you couldn't say unless I asked you," I said. He had a lok on his face saying, "Damn. She's right."

"Well, to be honest, I'd rather not sing. I don't really want to know what a jail can do to you," he said. I sat up and hugged him from behind, taking him by suprise.

"Thanks. That helps me a lot," I said. I raelly meant it. He turned around, and, taking me by suprise, hugged me back. He lightly kissed my forehead.

"Glad that I could help. Now, let's see what your friend is doing to the others," he said.

"Knowing Lillie, she might be raping Frank," I said, making him laugh.








Sign up to rate and review this story