Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I don't love you like I loved you 8 years ago

Chapter 1

by kelly-khaos 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Characters: Mikey Way - Published: 2009-04-26 - Updated: 2009-04-27 - 204 words

0Unrated
Gonna start where I left off. Reviews= awesometasticness!

Previously: Hi, my name’s Gerard Way and I just dumped my girlfriend of 8 years.

You might want to know the story behind this.

My girlfriend of 8 years- 8 fucking years- cheated on me while my band was on tour. She denied it. I dumped her sorry ass. The End.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Time for a new chapter of my life. A new beginning of sorts. Shantel could no longer bring me down and I was fucking ecstatic. What’s the first thing a newly single man to do? Party of course! So, I got dressed and headed out to the club.

“Gee! What brings you here, man?”

“I just dumped Shantel.” I smiled.

“Is that good or bad?” my brother, Mikey asked.

I grinned with all of my teeth. “Does that answer your question?”

He laughed. “Sure. But that doesn’t tell me why you’re here.”

“I wanna party!!!”

“Party!” Frank shouted walking up.

“Well Frank’s in. Let’s party.” and with that we walked into the club.

We danced and partied for hours. I was happy when I left around 12 a.m.. But my mood was ruined as soon as I walked through my apartment door.
Sign up to rate and review this story