Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto

The Fallen Clan

by MyLouis 2 reviews

Category: Naruto - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Sasuke - Published: 2009-04-27 - Updated: 2009-04-28 - 586 words

0Unrated
"Sasaki!" I heard from behind me. "Sasaki!" I turned around to see my frantic friend Naomi running towards me full speed. I waved to her.
"H-Hi Naomi!"
"Sa-Sasak-Sasaki!"She gasped.
"Naomi!" I yelled. "Breathe!"
She put her hand on my shoulder. "Have you seen, that new kid?" She said. I looked at her, trying to see if she had her kidding face on or not.
"What are you looking at?" She said, her orange colored eyes looked at me confused.
"Nope. No kidding face. Continue." She smiled.
"Okay! There is this total freak at our school now! He thinks he's some kind of ninja! He even wears this head band thing around his forehead! How weird is that!" She started laughing hysterically.
I thought about it for a moment, Naomi still cracking herself up. Then, she relized I wasn't laughing with her.
"Why aren't you laughing?" She said, wiping the tears from her eyes.
"Don't you think thats' funny?"
I looked at her. "Hmm? Oh yeah, I-I guess."
"Okay, whatever," She said. She through her backpack on the concrete sidewalk. She pulled out a white box.
"Here." She said. "I made you this."
I opened the box to find sushi, fried rice, and wontons.
"I know you like Japanese stuff so I decided to make you a lunch."
"A bento! Thanks Naomi!" I gave her an awkward one armed hug. I put the bento into my bookbag and zipped the zipper. When we finally got to school, a huge crowd of girls grouped around the lockers. We could some say stuff like, "I don't care if he thinks he's a ninja! He is so cute!"
One of my eyebrows found it's way up towards my forehead. This always happened when I was surprised. The bell rang, but the girls remained at the lockers. Suddenly, a blur ran passed me and all the papers I was holding flew into the air. All the girls were frantic and saying stuff like, "Where did he go? Where did our little ninja go!" I let out a small chuckle from the girls' dissapointed behavior.
The first two periods were slow, and boring. Finally, something interesting happened in the third period. There he was,sitting alone, his hands locked together and pushed against his mouth. His eyes were closed. Naomi was right, he wore a headband around his forehead. It was a navy-blue color, and had a piece of metal in the middle of it. Carved in the metal, was a symbol. It seemed familiar, but I couldn't figure out where I had seen it before...
We had the same lunch. He sat alone, in the same position with his fists clutched and pushed to his mouth. I decided to sit with him. I sat on the other side of the table, directly in front of him. I sat my bento that Naomi had made me on the table. His eyes shot open.
"What do you want?" He said.
"I-I just wanted to get to know you. You don't have to be rude..." I answered.
"Oh. Would-Would you happen to know a Sasaki Bin?" He asked. I was shocked. Why would he be asking for me?
"Y-yes. That is me." He looked surprised.
"You? You are Sasaki Bin?" I nodded.
He stared at me without blinking for about three minutes.
"Whats' wrong?" I asked, waving my hand in front of his face, making sure he wasn't having some kind of stroke or something.
"You need to come with me..." He said.
Sign up to rate and review this story