Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Team of Rivals

Team of Rivals

by BrianJ

The long-awaited sequel to my "The Voters Are Speaking," which it would probably be helpful to read. Now that Harry has his girlfriends, what will they do to deal with the world around them?

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama,Erotica,Humor - Characters: Harry,Hermione,Luna,Pansy - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2009-02-02 - Updated: 2009-02-02 - 2719 words

?Blocked
General Disclaimer: This is a non-commercial work of fanfiction, and the author makes no claim to any recognizable characters, settings, or situations; those are the property of JK Rowling and her sundry publishers and other rights holders.

Specific Disclaimer: I promised some of you that a sequel was coming, and here it is, or at least the first part of it.

Harry was fascinated by the reaction to his arrival at breakfast in the Great Hall. The clumps of boys eating barely looked up and then returned their attention to each other and their bacon and eggs. The females, on the other hand, stopped talking immediately upon his entrance and focused on him and his escorts as they sat in an isolated group at the end of the Gryffindor table. Harry couldn't make out anything they were saying, but he had a pretty good idea what the gist was.

"Any idea how long this is going to last?" Harry asked the girls.

"Could be a while among the older girls," answered Susan Bones quietly. "It's not every day that you see people who you just heard having..." Susan tailed off as she couldn't quite think of a description of what they'd done.

"Aural sex?" Pansy asked cheekily, to groans from the other girls.

"We need to find somewhere else to meet for a while," Harry concluded. "We need to see if we can find- maybe not the Room of Requirement, but something kind of like it."

"You've got that map," Hermione said, shushing the questions from the other girls. "We need to take a look at it together to see if any other rooms like that exist. Multiple arranged marriages were more common in medieval times- it said so in 'Hogwarts, A History,'" she said to general nods, as even Pansy had heard her mention that book a few times. "Then, we've got to talk about the promises that we've made to other people, or else we're really in for it."

"By 'we,' you mean you, don't you?" Pansy sniped, only to have Hermione fire back immediately.

"What about Daphne and this 'Coven' you mentioned last night, or did you ride Harry so hard that your brains fell out?" she hissed.

"Ah," Pansy conceded.

Harry looked at Hermione with concern. "Wait. You mean I now have more than four girlfriends?"

"Yep," Hermione answered with a crooked smile. "And that's why we need to discuss those promises in private, so we can tell you how many more."

Harry had become all too familiar with this kind of situation over the past few years, where he couldn't decide whether he feared knowing or not knowing more. So he postponed those thoughts by
tucking into his Belgian waffles. "Ron, there are times when I envy you," Harry thought wryly as he looked across the Hall to see Ron demolishing a large stack of pancakes, as per his usual on Saturday.

**********

Luna kept her promise and joined Harry in walking to the Gryffindor showers after breakfast, to find Katie Bell waiting for them just outside the shower entrance.

"What brings you here?" Harry inquired, already suspecting the answer.

"I figured that Luna here might need some help. The Gryffindor showers can be a scary place without proper supervision," she deadpanned.

"Thank you so much, Katie. I hope I can show you how much I appreciate your advice." As usual, it was hard to tell if Luna recognized the joke or not.

"You were listening on the wireless, weren't you?" Harry asked resignedly.

"Oh yes, Harry. Even this morning. Remember, that transmitter was still working for several minutes after you left," Katie detailed. "And yes, I'm one of the people Hermione talked about- I was a candidate, remember? I've been looking forward to this for a long time. Please don't disappoint me," she purred while tilting Harry's chin up with her fingers so she could look into those green eyes.

"Alright, then. I'll make you a deal, Katie," Harry said softly. "You tell me what promises that Hermione's made on my behalf."

"And?" Katie asked.

"I'll let you describe your fantasies to me, and maybe help you with them," Harry concluded.

Luna and Katie actually squealed in response. Harry couldn't remember Katie ever squealing, even during the Yule Ball buildup. They each grabbed a hand and pulled Harry into the showers.

**********

Katie and Harry had been teammates for five years, long enough to get used to seeing each other at least once a week for Quidditch practice. Harry had known, on an intellectual level, that Katie had been showering not far away from him after each practice, and scenes with her and her fellow Chasers had figured into Harry's random fantasies on the rare occasion when he hadn't had something more threatening or immediate to consider.

But it was something different altogether to unbutton her blouse and reveal the skin of her chest, still lightly tanned even in late autumn. Katie was fairly tall at five feet nine, and her frame was sleek and muscular. Her breasts were much smaller than Luna's, a handful apiece, but they fit her very well. Behind Harry, Luna had wrapped her arms around him and was unbuttoning his shirt.

"Remember, Katie," Luna said seriously, "Harry should always have someone to help him get undressed. This is too important to make him fend for himself."

"You're right, Luna," Katie replied with equal gravity. "Oh, Harry, if you only knew how many times I wish I'd done this for you."

"Really?" Harry was gobsmacked, both by Katie's confession and by slipping her blouse off of her shoulders to reveal her upper body, with smooth skin and firm, gentle curves. Katie's pink nipples were already standing at attention.

"Alicia, Angelina and I admired you ever since your first year when you showed that you could really play," Katie continued. "In the last couple of years, we decided we'd like to be more. We just never really knew how to approach you about becoming better friends, because of your background," she explained. She assumed a grin, about half friendly and half predatory. "You've become a very handsome and talented man, Harry, and I'd like to be with you in any way that I can."

Luna had finished with Harry's shirt. "Katie, would you like to see what you're getting into?" she invited, softly.

In response, Katie moved her hands moved to the buttons on Harry's jeans, pulling them and his pants down.... and then she stopped.

"Impressive, isn't it?" Luna asked quietly. Katie only nodded.

"Do you think it's good enough for you?" Harry asked as he struggled out of his remaining clothes.

"I hope I'm good enough for you, Harry," Katie replied with fervor. "Now let's get cleaned up."

Two minutes later, Harry hardly knew where to start staring. The two blondes made a stunning contrast under the gentle spray of the shower. Luna was three inches shorter than Katie, but much bustier and less muscular.

"I've got a new idea for your exercise routine," Katie breathed as she faced the wall while Harry moved behind her.

"Do tell," Luna prompted, holding Harry's cock as he positioned himself.

"I think I can run Ginny out of the locker room within about- Oh!- ten minutes after we're finished with practice," Katie moaned as Harry made contact.

"And you'll want to... make love?" Harry was still having trouble believing his luck, even as his lower head began to penetrate his friend and teammate.

"No," moaned Katie. Before Harry could react, she wailed, "I'll want to fuck you, though!"

About a minute later, after her first orgasm subsided, Katie continued, "I've been wanting to have you in our locker room for two years now. The three of us almost decided to take you with us after that game when Umbridge kicked you off the team... but we were too scared."

"That's all right, Katie," Harry grunted as he started pumping into her.

"No, it's not," Katie keened. "We weren't there for you when you needed us, and we want to make it up to you."

"You don't have to..." Harry stopped when Katie screamed again.

"Trust us- it'll be our pleasure. Yours too," Katie huffed as they continued. There would be no more conversation until Harry released, ten minutes and one more of Katie's orgasms later.

After Harry pulled out, Luna took him into her mouth while Katie told him about Angelina and the Patils. "I'm pretty sure they're not wanting to be with you regularly... but you'd better let them come to you, because I don't know exactly what they have in mind," Katie explained. "How do we taste, Luna?" Katie asked the other blonde.

"Oh, wonderful!" Luna enthused. "You add a pleasant flavor to Harry. By the way, can I borrow your cloak?" she inquired of Harry.

As the blood flow to Harry's brain had become irregular, it took a few seconds for him to realize he'd been asked a question. "Sure. Dare I ask what for?"

"You'll see. It won't take very long," Luna answered before returning to her work. Harry hadn't thought he could harden or release again so quickly, but Luna was intent on proving him wrong.

"Don't worry, Harry. We soundproofed the showers before you arrived. Let us know how you feel," Katie leered. Harry couldn't have stopped the scream of ecstacy regardless, but this did make him feel less embarrassed.

**********

At dinner, it was Hermione who quietly thanked him for lending the cloak to Luna. She promised that it would be put to good use, but refused to say exactly how.

Hermione was one of several girls who found excuses to pass behind Harry while he was eating, some of them rubbing his back and shoulders. While the Gryffindor boys looked on in confusion, Harry whispered a few quiet words to a couple of the bolder young ladies, variations on "I'm sorry, but I'm not available. Please don't tell anyone that I am." Harry was still trying to figure out the Girlfriend Rules as they applied to him, but he was pretty sure that indiscriminate shagging was right out.

After dinner and a quiet evening in the Common Room, Harry prepared to go to bed, peeled back the curtains surrounding his four-poster, and wasn't surprised by the sight before him. On the bed, wearing a translucent white nightgown that only accentuated her charms, was the voluptuous form of Susan Bones. She wasn't as tall or toned as some of Harry's other companions, but he would certainly never kick her out of bed.

"Good evening, Susan. I hope you haven't been feeling left out," Harry said as he lay down beside her and let her undress him.

"Oh no, Harry. I'll definitely let you know when there's something I want from you," Susan replied. "You've known Hermione and Luna more closely than you've known me. As my aunt would no doubt say, you've 'shed blood together.'"

"Those incidents generally weren't my idea, you know," Harry answered. It was hard to get angry in Susan's presence, but the idea that he might be showing off still irritated him.

"I know, Harry," Susan molliifed. "It's just been the way your life has gone. One of the reasons I ran to be your girlfriend was to give you some help if that happens again. My aunt has helped me understand your position better than most people who read the Prophet- and I have a few tricks that I've learned from her and can teach you."

"Thanks, Susan. I'd appreciate that. Can you help the others too?" Harry inquired.

"Sure. On one condition," Susan smiled.

"What's that?" Harry asked.

"Harry, when I said I might want something from you... that would be now." With that, she rolled onto his nude form, pulled up the hem of her nightdress, and maneuvered him into her warmth. "Thank God for silencing charms," was Harry's last coherent thought.

**********

The meeting on Sunday morning at Malfoy Manor had the same participants as six days previously. An overjoyed Violet Parkinson relayed the news of Pansy's "victory," as she had characterized it to her husband Alfred.

Violet expected the script to play out as it had at their last meeting- a few more comments, a few garments flung about, a lot of orgasms. Instead, Narcissa merely leaned back and closed her eyes.

Chloe and Violet both leaned forward. The Coven had no 'leader' per se, but Narcissa had been the one who first brought them together, and she usually took charge of their meetings sooner or later.

"When did we first form this coven?" Narcissa finally queried softly.

"Just after Lucius came up with that inane plan to steal the Philosopher's Stone, if I remember rightly," Chloe replied. "That'd be... spring of '91."

"What did we say when we formed this coven?" Narcissa continued, pulling herself upright on her seat.

"We needed to get away from our husbands and keep ourselves out of their plans to revive the Death Eaters," Violet responded.

"And what have we done since then?" Narcissa continued.

"Each other..." Chloe's joke died when she saw the look in Narcissa's eyes. "We've managed to keep our children safe," she said seriously. "Daphne and Astoria want no part of Lord He-Who-Has-No-Nose, and Pansy has said the same."

"But outside of our families, what have we done?" Narcissa persisted.

"Narcissa, be reasonable," Violet said as she got up. Though her short stature kept this from being really impressive, she had a long history of telling recalcitrant clients that their business plans were bollocks. "We can't exactly go to the Ministry for help, not with our husbands in so tight with Fudge and the Wizengamot. And we're too few and too easily recognizable to go gallivanting out on our own."

"That makes sense," Narcissa conceded. "But Tom is now corporeal and making himself known publicly again, and Draco is supposed to be a Death Eater by the end of this school year. We can't stay on the sidelines any longer. We have to ally ourselves to someone, or else this whole Coven had no point."

"And you think Harry Potter can be such an ally?" Violet asked incredulously. "Narcissa, normally, we don't expect you to think with your gonads. We've got husbands for that," Violet said, trying to soften her point with a joke.

"Just a few months ago, Potter and his friends faced down my husband, Tom, and the rest of the Death Eaters' first team. How many people, magical or Muggle, have managed to face them and live to tell about it? He's ruined Tom's plans twice in the last eighteen months- that's more than we have done," Narcissa said determinedly. "We've made all kinds of plans over the years-"

"And most of those plans were scrawled on napkins and deservedly forgotten," Violet snapped. "Narcissa, now that I understand what you're saying, I still think this is a bad idea. We risk death- slow, painful death- if we pin our hopes to a sixteen-year-old boy who is the Prophet's flavor of the month-"

"Hold on, both of you," Chloe said while rising to her feet. Her sheer physical presence was enough to head off the brewing argument.

"Whatever else we can say, we don't have any sign that Tom is moving immediately, right?" Chloe started.

"That's right," Narcissa responded.

"We have time to see if Harry and his girlfriends form any kind of coherent organization, right?" Chloe asked again, and Narcissa reluctantly nodded. "Then we can make our decision then as to whether we need to join up with him in some way. In the meantime, Violet and I will encourage our daughters to work together and help Harry to bring the group together in any way they can. In the meantime, we'll make our own plans and see if anything comes up."

"This just sounds too much like doing nothing," Narcissa argued, more weakly now.

"Narcissa, we're not your husband, ready and willing to do any damned stupid thing that pops into our heads. We've got to be careful. But you're right about what Harry's done, and I don't expect to be disappointed," Chloe finished.

Narcissa sagged back again, defeated. "I hope you're right, Chloe," she said softly. "I hope you're right."
Sign up to rate and review this story