Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Love Sucks [Might chenge.]

Breakdown

by E-JayLovesGerard 3 reviews

some drains are involved. i took the drain part from wat actually happened to me :D

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2009-05-01 - Updated: 2009-05-01 - 1056 words - Complete

0Unrated
E-Jay lay on the couch with the blue haired girl on top of her, making out. I just froze, I’d never walked in on someone doing that. When I regained the ability to move, I stepped backwards slowly. I thought I made it out without hitting anything.
‘Again, must I say, careful love.’ Gerard whispered in my ear. ‘What’s the matter? You look like you just seen a ghost.’
‘Worse.’ I pointed towards the lounge room. He poked his head in before laughing almost as hard as Mikey had.
‘And I get yelled at for that.’ He giggled before stepping into the room. ‘Break it up! Keep it MA15+!’
‘This is!’ E-Jay retorted, sounding a little pissed off. I pressed my back against the wall and listened.
‘Lesbians are classed as R. same as gay so knock it off before I get the hose.’ I loved how he sounded so grown up yet still a child.
What the fuck are you talking about?!” My inner self screamed.
“What?”
You’re not gay so stop thinking about him!
“How would you know if I was gay or not?”
Coz I am you! Fuck head!
“Fuck you!”
‘Earth to Frank….’ A voice called. I snapped my eyes open, unaware of how they even closed.
‘Huh, sorry. What?’
‘What are you doing?’ Mikey asked.
‘Having an internal battle.’ He looked at me as if I was crazy.
‘Umm.. Okay. Well. We’re going for pizza, coming or waiting?’
‘Coming.’ I nodded.
So you can perv on Gerard. And you know you just said cumming?
“That makes no sense!”
Instead of the ‘o’ repla – you know what? You’re stupid!
“Shut up!”
‘Well, Ray’s friend, Matt is tagging along.’ Mikey informed me.
The pizza parlor, known as Immy Rock, was a five minute walk away so we ditched the cars. We walked in a line down the empty street. Everyone was having their own conversation except me. The sun was beginning to set so, when I looked up at Gerard, his skin seemed to glow with a pinky tinge. He was laughing along with Ray. Mikey was chatting along with E-Jay, the guy I didn’t get a name for and the guy I presumed to be Matt. The blue haired girl stood between Ray and Mikey so she contributed to both conversations.
Gerard stopped walking. I took his lead and stopped as well. Everyone else took moment or 2 to realize that half the group was missing.
‘What's going on?’ Ray asked. Gerard just kept his eyes on something in the distance. I couldn’t see anything, and by the looks on everyone else’s faces, they couldn’t either. ‘Gee?’ Ray tried again.
‘Everyone go in pairs. Girls, take a guy in case, split up and meet at Immy. I forgot what tonight was.’ Gerard grabbed my hand and pulled me off down one of the many side streets. I looked back to see who was with who: E-Jay and Mikey, Bob and Nic, Ray and Matt.
‘What's going on?’ I repeated Ray’s earlier question. We kept a steady pace down the side street till it met with another. Gerard stopped at the corner and turned to me with an unreadable expression.
‘I am so sorry! I should have remembered. Not only is it their annual feast, its Sunday night, holy fu-‘
‘Gerard! Remember I have no idea what you’re talking about.’ I said, cutting him off.
‘Right, sorry. The Belleville Mafia, as they like to call themselves, are having a special feast tonight. It’s also their anniversary so anyone caught out is as good as dead. We can’t go back home till they clear the streets. We’ll be safe as soon as we get in doors.’
I let Gerard take my hand again. I didn’t know these things, so I was glad I had Gerard and Mikey. If I didn’t know them, I could have been on the streets that night and ended up dead in a ditch somewhere. We didn’t run, maybe the pounding of our feet would make our presence known.
We continued to walk till we got to a dead end. I thought Gerard had made a mistake but his hands suddenly around my waist made me think not. He lifted me over the fence and jumped over himself. We were standing on the bank of a drain, it was at least a 20ft drop to reach the actual drain. I backed up against the railing, trying not to look down.
‘What's the matter, Frankie?’ Gerard asked urgently, he was trying to be kind in a very stressful situation.
‘I-I’m afraid of h-heights.’ I stuttered. Gerard reached for my hand.
‘I won’t let you fall. I promise.’ I don’t know why, but I trusted him with my entire being. I took his hand as he led me down a narrow path that lead to the bottom of the drain. I didn’t let go of his hand, even when we reached the bottom. We stood for a moment as Gerard looked at the drain pipes. I prayed that we didn’t have to go in one. I had nothing against the dark but the spiders I couldn’t deal with.
‘This one.’ He muttered to himself. He pulled me to the largest tunnel in the drain, it was big enough for Gerard to stand in. Without a word, I followed him into the tunnel. It was dark and smelt like shit. I didn’t know how Gerard had any clue of where he was going, it was too dark to see Gerard, who was right next to me, still holding my hand.
We suddenly stopped. A bunch of footsteps could be heard echoing down the surrounding tunnels. I could feel myself shaking. Gerard put his arm around me and pulled me to his side. He just stood there as the footsteps got closer and closer. I didn’t want to speak in case I gave our position away.
The footsteps stopped and my heart stopped.

Babe, i blame you for this being so short! i love you but i wanted it to be longer! anyways, hope you like it. took all day coz i got stuck, again! R&R xox E
Sign up to rate and review this story