Categories > Books > Harry Potter

Remember me

by LuciusSikilmituile 1 review

A dark, dark day in Dracos life.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama - Characters: Draco,Lucius - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2009-05-06 - Updated: 2009-05-06 - 695 words - Complete

-1Boring
Remember me

Author: Lucius Sikilmituile
E-Mail: lusiki_thanatos@yahoo.de

Category: Drama, Angst, Songfic...
Summary: A dark, dark day in Dracos life.

Rating: PG-13
Pairing: Non
Warnings: some violence

Disclaimer: Non mine, all J.K.R.'s and Sarah McLachlan's

AN: I'm sorry, my English isn't the best, my Grammar sucks and my spelling is terrible. Oh, I forgot, I'm miserable at describing action, so don't sue me, or flame me, or... what else can you do? Oh yes, Please, please don't ignore me!!!!!!


Remember me

i will remember you
will you remember me?
don't let your life pass you by
weep not for the memories

remember the good times that we had
let them slip away from us when things got bad
clearly i first saw you smiling in the sun
wanna feel your warmth upon me
i want to be the one

i will remember you
will you remember me?
don't let your life pass you by
weep not for the memories


It was a dark day, clouds hanging low. You had the impression the sky was going to cry every time soon. Not many people were out with such gloomy weather. But much to many were out in Diagon Alley. There was a week left for the next term to start, and students, parents with their children or even the well known Hogwartsteachers were buying their supplies for the upcoming year.

Draco Malfoy was sitting alone in the little Café, some ice-cream in front of him. He had already finished his shopping and was trying to figure out, why his father hadn't been able to accompany him this time.

With a thunder like "Bang" a bunch of Death Eaters apparated near the Alleys head and started cursing everyone. Chaos irrupted in the peaceful street. People shouting, running in all directions, women and children crying, all trying to escape the curses directed at them.

Some people started to defend themselves. Draco didn't need to think twice. He long ago had made his decision to join the light side, and nobody would ever been given the chance to call him a coward. He run up the street reflecting some curses and protecting himself with a magical shield. more than one of the Death Eaters fall under the power of his hexes and jinxes.

"Expeliarmus!!!!!" the charm hit the disguised man with such force, that he was send flying backwards into the next wall. A death cry echoed through Diagon Alley. Draco was stunt to see the pointed end of one of the apothecaries out-shelves showing through the mans chest. The Death Eaters head fall to one side, blood dropping rapidly from the wound. The blond boys eyes widen as the dark mask of his enemy cracked and split into peaces, revealing his face. Dracos world crashed down with the man limb body. There, in front of him, long, platinum hair was spread around the stony floor, dark blood flooding beneath the nearly dead body and absorbing all life in red paint.

Draco knelled beside his father. Trembling hands touched cold skin and his shocked eyes spilled bitter tears. Everything around them became very still and time froze while his fathers head lied in his lap, last bits of life escaping the silver eyes. A faint whispered plead echoed through the silence: "Please,...please, remember me..."



i'm so tired that i can't sleep
standing on the edge of something much too deep
it's funny how i feel so much yet cannot say a word
we are screaming inside oh we can't be heard

i will remember you
will you remember me?
don't let your life pass you by
weep not for the memories

so afraid to love you more afraid to lose
clinging to a past that doesn't let me choose
where once there was a darkness, a deep and endless night
you gave me everything you had oh you gave me life

i will remember you
will you remember me?
don't let your life pass you by
weep not for the memories


The End

AN: I hope you liked it, so: "Please,...please, review...!"

Aure senda,

Yours Lucius. (no, I'm not really dead :P )
Sign up to rate and review this story