Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Tear My Heart Open Just To Feel

Chapter 4:(3yrs later)Under The Cork Tree

by Mrs_Stump221 0 reviews

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Published: 2009-05-06 - Updated: 2009-05-06 - 714 words

0Unrated
A/n: Hi there, the last chapter wasn't so long so here is another on just because I haven't posted in a ba-gillion years. I love you all! So review!

xo- Mrs.Stump

P.s.http://i356.photobucket.com/albums/oo3/micarone/Monica_Bellucci.jpg that is Mackenzie!


Chapter 4: (3 years later) Under The Cork Tree

I walked into the kitchen with my three year old son, the spit image of Pete, his hair and eyes, the only thing his face held was that of my nose. I didn't envy him at all. He shoved his dry cheerios into his mouth and munched on them happily as I made me some toast. I had agreed to take him to the zoo today so he could see the Tigers.

“Mmmm.”He said as he finished up the last of his breakfast.

“Is that good?” I asked him and he smiled and began kicking his feet a bit excitedly.

“Mmmmmmm!” He said more exagerantly.

“Alright, lets get you cleaned up.” I said pickign his bowl up and going to put it into the sink when I saw Joe standing in the door way looking rather surpirsed. I looked at him, he didn't look much different, not much different at all.

I walked over and hugged him.

“Hey, how've you been?” I asked him softly as Aaron kicked angrily in his high chair.

“Aaron, you best stop that right now!” I said turning to him and he pouted, like he was about to cry.

“Does Pete know?”He asked me and I looked down.

Fault #1 on my side.
I never told Pete.


“No.” I answered to him as I walked over to Aaron and picking up out of the seat, using a cloth to wash him mouth and hands. I set him on the floor and he waddled away into the livingroom. I looked back at Joe and he looked like he was about to start yelling when all the guys huddled in scaring Aaron.

“Shit.” I said going to him quickly, I picked him up and came face to face with the devil himself. He looked at me then Aaron and then at me again. He looked at Joe, then back to Aaron.

“He's yours.” I said to him not wanting to meet him eyes.
This would be the first time I really ever saw him mad, well not mad more like pissed off.

“Why didnt you tell me?”He yelled angrily and I looked down.

“Why didn't I tell you?! Why? You have the nerve to ask me that.” I said calmyl trying not to upset Aaron more than he already was. He looked at me confused and I set aaron down in front of the T.v so he would be distracted.

“Yeah, why?” He asked more calmly.

“Because I knew you would reacted irrationally, I knew you had a future ahead of you. I knew you'd be better off with out know.” I told him and he laughed shaking his head.

“Besides, your mom knew. I'm surprised she didn't tell you herself.” I told him seriously as I push my hair from my face as Aaron walked over to me holding up him Tiger stuffed animal. I sighed and closed my eyes.

“Look I promised him a day at the Zoo, so join us whatever. I don't care.” I said helping him put his shoes on and I combed his thick black hair that had taken over the most of the top of his head.

“I want to be a part of his life, even if I am late. I want to help....”Pete said to me and I looked at him then back at Aaron.

“ I swear to God, Pete. If you so much as think this means your getting in my pants your dead wrong. I'm still in love with someone, besides I can bet you what money I have he is seeing someone, so yeah.” I said to him and he shook his head.

“Understood.”He said to me.

Maybe this wouldnt be so bad, well if could be. That just might be the fact that the guys were watching argue very intently esp. Joe. God, I love him. If I can have one thing let it be him please. Please.
Sign up to rate and review this story