Categories > Cartoons > Teen Titans

While You Were Sleeping

by lilvior

Beast Boy sees Raven sleeping and finds himself thinking dirty thoughts...

Category: Teen Titans - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica, Romance - Characters: Beast Boy, Raven - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2006-03-30 - Updated: 2006-03-30 - 1515 words - Complete

?Blocked
Warnings: Nudity, masturbation, vivid imagery, 1 or 2 swears.
Disclaimer: I don't own them, I make no money from this and if you think you might be squicked by BB/Rae fluff - DON'T READ!!!


^!^!^!^!^!^!^!^!^!^!^!^


The fuzzy green teenager rapped his knuckles against the plasterboard door and then swung it open without waiting for a response.

"Raven?" He called excitedly, scanning the room for a meditating goth, "I need you to..." but his voice trailed off when he realised Raven was lying on her side asleep in bed. "Sorry Rae..." But she hadn't woken up - must have been exhausted. Beast Boy was about to turn and leave when he noticed the soft curve of a pale shoulder, unobscured by clothing of any sort, slyly he allowed his eyes to sweep over Raven's elegant neck, and the smooth skin of her arm. Before he could control his wandering mind, he was licking his lips, wondering if Raven was completely naked under that blanket. Suddenly there was a heavy pulse of blood rushing to his groin.

"Oh boy." He whispered. He wanted to leave, to get back to his room and relieve this tension over mental images of his sleeping team-mate. But then, why go back to his own room? Couldn't he do it here, with the naked Raven lying asleep in front of him? He was still considering it when his hand slipped under the waistband of its own free will, he groaned throatily as his fingers made contact with his erection.

"Mmm." Raven moaned in her sleep as if responding to Beast Boy's fantasy, parting her lips slightly then rolling slowly and seductively onto her back. Beast Boy froze, ready to turn into a fly and speed out of the room, but Raven still didn't wake up. Once he'd relaxed again, the green youth saw that the movement had caused the blanket to slide further down Raven's body. Her ghostly pale skin looked like silk, almost transparent over her collar-bone, and then lower... Two perfectly sculpted mounds rose from her gently expanding and relaxing chest. Beast Boy bit his lip as he stepped closer and took in the sight of a half-exposed purple-ish nipple. He whimpered as he desperately tried to satisfy his throbbing penis.

"Please, please..." He muttered, terrified that at any moment Raven would wake up, or someone else would walk into the room and catch him jerking off over her sleeping body. He bounced up and down on the spot trying to encourage a result, but instead lost his balance and fell forward onto the bed, his hands shot out in front of him and landed on the mattress just in time to hold his face above Raven's exposed chest. He didn't even dare to breathe for fear of the conclusion Raven would draw if she woke up right now. The movement caused her to roll slightly towards him, but she corrected herself in her sleep, stretching a little so that the blanket fell down to her waist.

"Oh Rae, why are you doing this too me?" The frustrated teen whined.

As if mocking him in her sleep, Raven pushed the blanket further down the bed until every inch of her skin was visible.

Beast Boy carefully pushed himself up off the bed, his jaw hung wide open and his eyes were so dry that they stung, but he couldn't bring himself to blink.

Something in his mind snapped and he tore his own clothes off, pushing them under Raven's bed and standing completely naked next to her.

Looking at her beautiful face, wide eyes lidded and black lips parted, Beast Boy set to work on his angry cock, aiming the head at Raven's pert breasts. He closed his eyes briefly and imagined his erection sliding into the warm wetness between Raven's legs. When he opened his eyes again he studied the area carefully, a well groomed triangle of bluish-black curls marked the treasure. Moving around the bed, Beast Boy was able to see the slight part between her lips and the darkened tip of her clitoris. He wondered what she would taste like on his tongue, if she'd come from the power of his mouth on her, what noises she might make as her clit swelled and the whole area flooded with juices.

As he came hard he imagined he heard her screaming,

"Oh, god! Beast Boy, I love you!"

He smiled dopily as he watched semen leap from the end of his cock onto the mattress, absent-mindedly noting that it landed more or less in the space between Raven's legs. He was still twitching his flaccid penis between his fingers when he realised what he'd done.

"Oh shit." He turned into fly and zipped out of the room.



Four hours later; at dinner, Raven sat next to Starfire listening to her prattle on and on in her wide-eyed way about how manly Robin was, and how she looked forward to participating in the earthly game of 'sex'.

"It's not exactly a game." Raven said in her low husky voice, unaware of how the sound of her voice had distracted Beast Boy from his meal. "Although funny you should mention it."

"May I ask what is so humorous about my mentioning the 'sex'?" Starfire had been told the mechanics of sex but until she partook in it she was unlikely to understand the deep emotions behind it, the passion and lust, separate emotions altogether from love and friendship.

"It's just that I had a dream about sex this afternoon." Raven stared at her food, raising it from the plate to her mouth with the power of her mind.

"In this dream, who was it that you were having the sex with?" Starfire's slightly louder voice attracted the attention of the boys.

"Raven got laid?!" Cyborg asked, grinning.

"No!" Raven exclaimed, "I was just telling Star about a dream I had."

"So... Who were you dreaming about?" Robin asked smugly, nudging Cyborg and Beast Boy in the ribs. Beast Boy stayed quiet.

"What makes you think I'd share that information with you?" Raven was blushing so much that her skin almost looked normal. She left the table, indicating for Starfire to follow her.

"I dreamt that Beast Boy was jerking off over me while I slept." She confided once they were safely out of the boys' hearing range.

"That is a strange dream, when I dream of Robin it is a dream of the two of us running through a golden field, meeting in the middle and he picks me up and swings me around..." Starfire sighed.

"Yeah, well, I dreamt of Beast Boy masturbating over me." Raven looked unimpressed by Starfire's unoriginal 'hallmark romantic moment' dream. "When I woke up... the sheets were damp..." Raven tried not to blush.

"Oh dear, did you urinate in your sleep?" Star looked concerned.

"No!" Raven felt impatient and wished briefly that there was another girl in the tower with whom she could be discussing this. "When a girl gets turned on, she secretes a form of lubricant..."

Starfire seemed to understand secreting.

"Oh yes! On Tamaran the squelching Snorlortogs secrete a purple slime when they wish to attract a mate!"

"Yeah..." Raven didn't know if she should be offended by being compared to a Snort-whatever. "The point is, I liked the dream. I think... I think I like Beast Boy."

"That is wonderful! I am so pleased that two of my closest friends have found happiness together!"

"Yeah, just keep it quiet for now, I don't want the others to know yet."

Starfire smiled and returned to the dining room.



"You can morph back into yourself now."

The green fly that had been resting on the ceiling suddenly fell and grew into a teenager.

"Heh, I didn't mean to eavesdrop." Beast Boy stared at his feet.

"I suppose that's fair enough, you pretended to be a fly... I pretended to be asleep."

Beast Boy's jaw dropped.

"Y-you were awake?" He stuttered, Raven's emotionless voice gave no indication whether or not she was pissed off and for a moment he was scared.

"Regular seduction really isn't my thing, I wanted to make you hot and horny." A sly smile curved her lips.

"Well you certainly did that! I nearly went out of my mind with frustration!" He flailed his arms about to indicate his earlier predicament.

Raven stepped forward, grabbed hold of Beast Boy's wrists and held them still at his sides, then she leaned forward and softly brushed her lips against his.

"Uuhhh..." He moaned closing his eyes and swaying gently on the spot. Raven looked smug at her obvious control over her new beau, but was caught off guard when Beast Boy wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her in for a deep fiery kiss. When he finally let her go, Raven's face wore an expression of pleasant surprise.

"How about we go to your room this time?" She suggested.



End



R&R with ideas for my next TT fanfic, I'm thinking about a BB/Rae/Robin comby, perhaps with Robin under Slade's influence...
Sign up to rate and review this story