Categories > Original > Romance > Haunting Smiles

Fight and ...Mom?

by sickly_ill 0 reviews

"What the hell is going on?"

Category: Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Published: 2009-05-06 - Updated: 2009-05-07 - 814 words

0Unrated
"Come out and fight like a man, Emo." John said and threw his beer bottle at the door where it hit and shadered to pieces hitting the wooden porch floor. Then Jackson came running out of the room.

"What the hell is going on?" He asked in panic, His eyes were squinted and he wore nothing but boxers.

"It's John." Zach informed him still peacking out the window.

"What is he doing?" Jackson asked.

"He wants to fight 'cause I beat his ass helping Emo over here."

"You got in a fight?" He asled alarmed.

"Don't worry, it was off school grounds and no one was even watching." I folded my arms across my chest. I felt a chill run down through out my body and I felt my hairs stand up on the back of my neck and my arms.

"I'll go out there." Zacxh said walking towards the door and putting her black sweater on.

"No," I said to her. "I'll go. He wants to fight me anyways." I shrugged.

"Fine, but if anything happens and you need my help just tell me." She said taking my clothes and handing them to me. 'Cause I can't go out there in my boxers, it was freezing cold out there. My penis and nipples would fall off.

I put on my skinny jeans and my Iron Maiden shirt on and my Converse as well before heading out the door.

There I saw John in the moonlight. His skin was pale and his eyes were droopy. He wore a white long sleeve t-shirt and over that said, "EMO SUCKS!" in silver and outlined in red. His denim pants were torn from the knees. He wore no jakcet or sweater. He held up his arms wide as if to give a bear hug, and said, "Let's have it." He was drunk. I walked toward him in the middle of the yard. Small chills ran down my spine every ten seconds I wasted standing there. I had goose bumps all over my body. I looked back and I saw Zach and Jackson in the doorway watching.

I walked more toward him until I was at least a foot away from him. I could smell all the booze he had been drinking as he exhaled.He was a little wobbly. I gulped in nervousness in what would happen to my face. Then he finally made the first move and took a swing at me, but I dodged it and he went tumbling down to the grass. I turned around in surprised that my face wasn't even touched. He got up and was furious. Next, he let out a big roar and charged at me with full force, I braced myself. My arms were wrapped around my body and my back hunched over for more protection from the blow. He tackled me and we went down together. I landed on my back and him on top of me. His body squashed mine. I pushed him off and got up from the ground. He did so too. And he took another swing at me and this time hit me in the gut. I fell to the ground and clutched my stomach in pain. I saw him standing over me and laughing. Then I remembered him and his friends laughing at me on the ground in pain. Then, Zach saying "It felt so good..." I could hear her voice exactly how she said it. I remembered.

I got up as he was about to kick me in the stomach and punched him in the face. Even though it hurt my knuckles it felt good. He went right into the wooden fence. I was about to kick him whe I remembered how it felt and if I do it I'll be just like him. No, wait. I won't. He does it for fun and I'm doing it for a cause. I'm giving him a taste of his own medicine. So, I kicked him. As hard as I could. One then two. He was curled up, crying, and clutching his stomach, as I did when he did it to me. It felt so good to be in control.

I turned around and smiled at Zach and Jackson. She smiled back as well. I was sweating so I wasn't cold one bit. My breathing was heavy and deep. I inhaled large proportions of oxygen into my lungs at one time. In the night sky I could see my breath clearly still. That was how cold it was, but I wasn't cold.

I stood over John and yelled, "Get out of here!" He immediatly got up and ran into the darkness of the night.

But then he stopped and yelled, "I'll get you, you little bitch!" 'Yeah right,' I thought. I walked back to the house and there in the doorway stood my mom.
Sign up to rate and review this story