Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Love Sucks [Might chenge.]

Like Only A Woman Can

by E-JayLovesGerard 3 reviews

Who wants to see Mikey soaking wet... NAKED?!?!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2009-05-07 - Updated: 2009-05-08 - 677 words - Complete

0Unrated
‘It’s called a piggyback Mikes.’ Gerard pointed out.
‘Yeah, okay. I’m going for a shower, my foots itchy.’ We watched as he slowly made his way down the hall with his crutches. I pressed my face into Gerard’s neck so my laugh couldn’t be heard. I tightened my legs around his waist.
‘What are you doing, Frankie?’ Gerard giggled at me.
‘This.’ I turned his face to mine and pressed my lips to his. He caught me off guard when he spun me around his body so I was face to face with him, our lips didn’t break so I didn’t mind so much.
‘We’re gonna get caught.’ He mumbled against my lips. I pressed my lips harder against his in reply. I didn’t care. I should have but I just didn’t. He pushed me up against the wall, relieving some of the weight I had that was pulling him down. ‘Was this the talk you had in mind?’ He asked.
‘Not quite but I’m not complaining.’ He gave me one last, long kiss before he pulled away. I whimpered, missing the contact.
‘Later.’ He whispered as he put me down. I looked at him in awe. Was he serious? Usually it was me coming onto him… except the first time we kissed.
‘GERARD?! Can you get me a towel please?’ Mikey called from the bathroom.
‘I swear he’d forget his head if it wasn't connected to its shoulders.’ Gerard mumbled as he went to the linen press and got a towel for Mikey. I giggled to myself. Mikey was very forgetful, most days he’d forget his homework. Once he even forgot his glasses, but he got out of doing his school work.
‘I’m not coming in there, it’s next to the door.’ Gerard said through the door. He came back to me with an evil grin. I watched as he pulled his phone out, pointing the camera towards the bathroom door.
‘You wouldn’t dare.’ I giggled. He just winked at me. It only took Mikey a few minutes to get out of the shower. He probably assumed we’d gone since he hopped out the door, fully exposed. I heard the camera shudder and Gerard burst out laughing. The look on Mikey’s face was priceless! He picked the towel up and hopped back into the bathroom, slamming the door. ‘You’re so mean!’ I gasped, trying to force the laughter back.
‘Opportunities only come once in a life time. May as well take it while you can.’ Gerard giggled, coming down from his laughing high.
‘You’re an arse.’ I said, teasingly.
‘I am a piece of arse so.’ He poked his tongue out at me. I grabbed the tip of his tongue between my thumb and pointer finger. ‘C’n I habe my thoung ‘ack?’ I shook my head. He sighed, his breath ran down my wrist.
‘Now what are you doing?’ Mikey asked, fully dressed with the towel around his head like an Arabian.
‘Nofing.’
‘Don’t speak, you sound like a fuck head!’ I giggled.
‘Then le’ go o’ my thoung.’ I squeezed his tongue then let it go. ‘Thank you!’
‘Okaaaay. I’m going to see Alicia.’ Mikey began to walk from the house.
‘Mikes! You forgot something.’ Gerard called. It took Mikey a few seconds to realize the towel was still on his head. He blushed and threw it at us. It landed on Gerard's head. He looked around for a second before throwing it to the ground. ‘Now, we can talk.’

Yeah, its short but im going for a picnic soon and i wanted to post something before i left. More to come, hopefully today. we'll see. R&R plz. oh and dont forget to add me :D i need new friends lolz! im friendless :( xox E
Just wondering. While Franks holding Gerards tongue, did you find yourself doing the same? or was it just me? maybe im insane but hey, it works :D
Sign up to rate and review this story