Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Love Sucks [Might chenge.]

A Little Piece Of Heaven

by E-JayLovesGerard 4 reviews

Frankie has a dream :(

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Horror - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2009-05-10 - Updated: 2009-05-10 - 1856 words - Complete

1Ambiance
‘Gee, go to the car with E-Jay, I’ll join you in a sec.’ I whispered as I eyed down the offending arse wipes. Gerard looked concerned but did as I asked, walking back to the car and climbing in the driver’s side with his eyes on me. I walked over to them, head held high.
‘Back for more? Seriously do you guys ever tire of getting your arse kicked?’ I said cockily, smirking.
‘Oh, we never tire of arse kicking, fucker.’ One said, stepping towards me and spitting in my face. ‘We’re gonna wipe that smirk right off your sick mug.’
‘You d-’ The same thug clean suckered me hard in the jaw, sending my body flying backwards. My head cracked against the asphalt as someone straddled my waist and continued to assault me. I covered my face the best I could. I was slightly confused when the body on top of me disappeared and the sound of many pairs of feet scattering.
‘Frankie?!’ Gerard's worried voice came from above me. I groaned and opened my eyes slowly. His hand was pressed softly against my cheek. ‘I’ll fucking kill them!’ He growled. I let him peel me from the road but protested when he wanted to carry me to the car.
‘I’m fine.’ I whispered when he’d placed my feet on solid ground. He refused to let me walk on my own, even if it was 20 feet away, so he held my hand.
‘You’re a fucking idiot, Frankie.’ Gerard breathed as we drove back. He had one hand on the wheel, the other was squeezing mine. He said he had to, he was afraid I had a concussion and he was making sure I didn’t fall asleep. I had told him I wasn't sleepy but he refused to let go, just in case. I wasn’t complaining. It was just the fact he was doing it for my health, rather than the pure joy of it that didn’t strike my fancy.
‘I know.’ I mumbled, the pain in my head was throbbing profusely. I rested my cheek against the seat so I could look at Gerard. Every now and then he’d glance in my direction. When we pulled up, he squeezed my hand one last time before getting out of the car. I didn’t feel up to standing so I just sat there.
‘Frankie…. Come on baby, wake up.’ My eyes opened slowly. It was dark, meaning I was in Gerard's room again. I must have fallen asleep. ‘Thank god!’ He kissed my forehead, holding me a little tighter.
‘My head hurts.’ I whined, clutching Gerard's torso tighter.
‘I’ll get you an ice-pack. Don’t move.’ He pulled me from his lap and sat me on the bed and ran out, returning with an ice-pack in one hand and a glass of water in the other. I reclaimed my position on his lap, curling up against his chest. He didn’t seem to mind, not that I would have moved if he did. He placed the ice-pack on the back of my head, holding it in place as he rocked me back and forth. ‘You really scared me.’ He muttered.
‘I’m sorry.’ I whispered. There were some noises coming from above but I didn’t bother about them. Gerard leant back against the headboard, his body on a slant. ‘Can I go to sleep?’ I asked. I didn’t know why I was suddenly tired. I’d slept just fine the night before. It was about 8pm, I never slept that early so I ruled that out.
‘Not yet. Just stay with me a while longer then you can sleep. Promise.’ He kissed my forehead every now and then, I reacted by nuzzling my face into his chest. I managed to keep myself awake by thinking. “What are we?” were the words that repeated themselves in my head. We weren’t lovers yet, we were more than friends. Friends with privileges? No, I felt more than that. Maybe it was a phase, most guys went through the ‘gay’ phase, right? It was natural to experiment. But what happens when your experiment becomes your life? Is that how Gerard became the way he is? Did he experiment or did he know off the bat? Should I ask?
‘Gee?’
‘Yeah?’ He was quiet, like someone was asleep. I looked up at him, keeping eye contact.
‘How did you know you were…. Gay?’ I hesitated. I was afraid that he’d take offence to that, even though being called a prostitute did nothing but make him laugh.
‘Hmm…. I don’t really know. It just struck me one day, I guess. Why do you ask?’ He tilted his head to the side, looking like an angel.
‘Just…. Uhh…. Wondering.’ I stuttered. The look in his eyes told me he knew why I was asking. He didn’t question me though, for which, I was thankful. He smiled at me and kissed my cheek once more.
‘Gee! Mikey’s cooking!’ Someone yelled.
‘Watch him! I’ll be up soon!’ Gerard yelled back. ‘Come get something to eat then you can sleep. Okay?’ I nodded but didn’t move from his lap, I just held on tighter. ‘Lazy fucker.’ He giggled as he stood up with me in his arms.
‘I don’t wanna know.’ Mikey mumbled when we reached the kitchen. Before I’d first entered his house, he had told me that Gerard had made one of his friends into a client. He wasn't too sure if he wanted me to meet Gerard but, obviously, he thought I was going to be different.
You are different! Gerard hasn’t slept with you and he’s had that chance since you got here.
“I still feel badd! I’m meant to be Mikey’s friend not Gerard's boy toy!”
So that’s what you are now? A boy toy? Do you enjoy fucking with Gerard’s head? He really thinks you like him.
“I do! But…. I’m not gay!”
Fine, you are now… Bi-sexual! Feel better?
“No.”
‘Mikey’s cooking so make your order as difficult as possible.’ Gerard whispered in my ear as he sat me down at the table. He sat next to me, his eyes shifting to my face every few seconds.
‘What’ll it be?’ Mikey chimed as he waved the spatula around like it was a royal staff.
‘Bacon, eggs and coffee thanks.’ Gerard said.
‘Same as Gerard.’ Rays voice made me jump a little. He was standing behind my chair. His fro looked evil from the angle I was looking from.
‘Frank?’
‘Umm… Eggs on toast please.’ I said in a small voice. I was exhausted and if Gerard wasn't continuously checking, I would have fallen asleep right there.
‘No coffee? Tea?’ Mikey pressured.
‘No, I’m fine thanks.’ Mikey was a quick cook. He had mine done in, what seemed like, seconds and everyone else’s was done not long after. I ate slowly, chewing each part with intensity, tasting for the flavor. I was finished last, everyone watching me as I stared out the window, chewing like I was stuck in slow motion.
‘Frankie. Come on, let’s get you to bed.’ Gerard said when I had finished my mouthful. He took the plate from within my reach. He leant down in front of me and I wrapped my arms around his neck as he lifted me from the chair. My legs wrapped around his waist and my head crashed on his shoulder. He walked so steadily, it almost felt like we were floating. ‘I hope you don’t mind. I’m not going to be here tonight so you’ll be in with Mikey.’ Gerard told me as he laid me on Mikey’s bed. He left me with a soft kiss.

Blood. Everywhere. Floors, walls. I stood in the middle of the blood-stained room, looking around for some way out. There had to be a way out, I got in didn’t I?
“Frankie?” A strained voice called. I followed it, unsure what else I could do other than stand there. I followed the voice. It lead me to a wall. I tried to push it. Nothing but blood came from the wall. Where my hands were, the blood had been rubbed, revealing a mirror. I gasped. Gerard stood behind the glass, bleeding from every inch of visible skin.
‘G-Gee?’ I asked, unsure if it was him or not.
‘Help-p me. Please baby.’ He whispered. I was at a loss of what to do. I was afraid to smash the glass incase it hurt him. Before I had time to think of another plan, a dark shadow walked up behind Gerard. I tried to tell him, to warn him but I couldn’t say a word. I was forced to watch him being slaughtered, hacked to death, screaming for me to help him. I tried to move but my feet were stitched to the floor. I screamed in agony as I pulled the stitches from my bare feet. I dropped to my knees, sobbing at the sight of Gerard’s hacked body.


I woke in the middle of the night, panting. The dream had been so vivid. It felt real. I quickly checked my feet, I had felt the pain. They were fine, but I could still feel it. What if Gerard was feeling the pain too? I jumped up, avoiding Mikey’s sleeping form on the mattress. I tread quickly but silently down the hall and down Gerard’s stairs. I opened the door slowly. I wasn't sure if he’d be back by now. He’d said he was going out. To my relief, he was laying in bed. I couldn’t tell if he was awake or not. I walked to his side. His eyes met mine. He lifted the edge of his blanket, welcoming me to join.
‘Are you okay, Frankie?’ He asked me when we were laying down. His chest to my back.
‘I-I had a b-badd dream.’ I muttered, trying to force the images out of my head. The sights of his pain stricken face scared me to death. I kept reminding myself he was right behind me, hugging me. He was alive.
‘If you want to talk about it, I’m here. Always will be.’ He pulled himself as close as possible.
‘Thanks Gee. I don’t really want to think about it right now.’
‘Okay. Get some sleep hon.’ He kissed my cheek and wedged his head between my neck and shoulder.
‘Love you.’ I muttered, forgetting how close he was. I froze as those words passed my lips, waiting for him to pull away and kick me from the bed.
‘Love you too.’

Dropping it there since i have to go to bed. im not exactly sure where the dream came from but meh. I blame the disturbing song im listening to. Its the title :) R&R xox E
Thanks to Immy for helping with this chapter :)
Sign up to rate and review this story