Categories > Celebrities > Simple Plan > Be Mine

Chapter 1

by evry1lovesmichelle 0 reviews

Michelle goes to school

Category: Simple Plan - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Chuck Comeau,David Desrosiers,Jeff Stinco,Pierre Bouvier,Sebastien Lefebvre - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2009-05-07 - Updated: 2009-05-11 - 2468 words

0Unrated
Chapter 1






It was a wet, cold Tuesday morning. I was just waking up to get ready for another boring day of school. I’m in the middle of grade 12, so almost finished with high school, but not quite. Staying for an extra year because I have to do a few more courses. I wish I was done though. Sometimes I swear that the teachers just want to bore you to death with their knowledge and stuff.

I was about 30 minutes behind my routine. After motivating myself, I slowly rolled out of the bed and got dressed. Right when I walked out of my room and into the kitchen, my mom was about to leave for work.

“Good morning hun.” She said with a plain voice as she was rushing around. Right before I had a chance to say something she continued to talk. “I’ll be home at 5pm, Make sure you clean the house before I get home. Have a good day at school.” “I will mom.” I said with a small smirk on my face. She then grabbed her lunch bag and left the house.

It was 8:30am, and I gave up waiting for Miranda to show up. So I grabbed my book bag, and realized that It was a little chilly outside. I grabbed my black sweater and left the house.

Just got to the first corner, when I saw Miranda running towards me from the street beside me. “About time you come. We’re going to be late.” I said with a sigh. but we were always late. “Sorry, I had a hard time getting out of bed.” She said as she started walking beside me. “You too? Grr I hate school. I wish we could just sleep all day.” Yawning as I was talking and stretching. Miranda smirks, “Maybe we shouldn’t of stayed at Chucks late last night.” I say smirking “Maybe.”

We rushed to the school. When we got there, we missed the bell and the morning announcements. After shoving all of our things in the locker, we grabbed our binders and supplies for English class.

After running up the stairs, they got into the class room. The teacher was standing by her desk. “Late again you two? If your late again tomorrow, you’ll have to pick up some late slips.” “Yes ma’am.” I said as I was following Miranda to the back.

I was sitting in the corner, Miranda was beside me, and I was facing the back of Chuck’s head. As the teacher was talking to the class, Chuck started whispering to Michelle and Miranda. “Late again?” He said disappointed, as usual. “We over slept.” Saying as I was opening my binder. Chuck turns around “You always over sleep.”

“Okay everyone, Its time to hand in those assignments.” The teacher said as she went to take a seat. “Oh crap! I forgot my assignment!” I said In a panic as I was searching through my binder. “You mean this assignment?” Said Chuck, facing me and shows me my assignment that I forgot at Chuck’s place last night. “Ah, there it is!” I said with relief. I grabbed my assignment along with Miranda, and Chucks, then handed them in.

Class was over, and we headed to our lockers. Chuck’s locker was in the middle of Mine and Miranda’s locker. Chuck was getting ready for his next class. “So Michelle, you gonna hang at my place with us tonight?” Chuck asked. “Of course I am, there’s nothing to do on Tuesday nights anyways. Its always fun hanging with you guys.” I said smirking, while I was opening my locker. “Cool, Well I’ll see you guys at lunch time.” Then Chuck walked away. “So are you going there too?” I asked. Finally opened my locker. “Probably. I’m pretty sure David is going there so, yeah. I’ll be there to.”

We talked for a few more minutes and headed off to science class. After class, we went to the cafeteria where we always eat.

I was sitting across from Miranda, and she was sitting beside David of course. The rest of the guys were still in line for food. David kept saying stupid lame things, but you can’t help but laugh. I was just waiting for Chuck or Pierre to come over so I can bug them. Finally the rest of the guys except for Pierre came back to the table. Chuck came and sat beside me.


“I was waiting for you to get over here!” I said cheerfully. Every time I act this way, Chuck knows what’s in store. “Why? So you can pester me like you always do every lunch hour?” “ What are you going to do once I’m out and off to lawyer school?” “ I don’t know, I guess I’ll have to call you then. You know you’ll never get away from me.” I said with an evil grin. “I know Michelle, I know.” Chuck says smirking. David butts into the conversation. “I still think you guys should go out. You always sit beside each other and stuff.” “Uhhh no!” I said disgusted. “We would always fight.” “We harass each other enough already.” I start to laugh. “Yeah, But it’s fun most of the time.” Chuck said, and then chuckled. “Yeah.” I said.

Pierre grabbed a chair and sat on the opposite side of me, at the end of the table. I look at him. “Well look what the cat coughed up.” “Ha, ha, ha, You get funnier everyday Michelle.” He said sarcastically. I replied “I know.” “So Pierre, you coming over tonight?” Chuck asked as he was taking a bite out of his burger. Pierre nods. “Yup. You know it! Is it okay if I bring April with me?” “Oh right, your girlfriend. You’ve been going out for 2 months now right?” I asked. He usually doesn’t stay in a relationship longer than a week or two. “You guys are always surprised when I stay with someone longer than a day.” Pierre said, he got annoyed. “Well yeah! We make bets on you, you know.” David laughed as he was saying that. “I hope I don’t lose, i bet that you would break up by tomorrow.” I said. “Well guys, I think this is the real deal here.” Pierre said seriously. I rolled my eyes. Pierre saw me do it. “What would you know? You never been in a relationship before.” “Well thats cuz I’m waiting for the right one, and besides, at least I’m not getting into every bodies pants.” Miranda, David, and Chuck laughed after I said that. I Then just focused on eating my sandwich. Pierre shook his head at me and then continued to eat.

After a few minutes of awkward silence, Pierre and I started to talk again. We get along with each other pretty well actually. We’ve known each other since he moved here around grade 6. He’s really protective of me. We almost started going out a couple years ago but, he didn’t want to hurt me. So we’re just good friends now. I love him more than just a friend, but I haven’t told anyone that. Not even Miranda. Every time he goes out with someone new, it always hurts me inside, but I’m used to it now.

When school ended, I headed home. I had to clean before mom came home. After I finished cleaning, Chuck came over. He came to help me with my homework, as usual. My mom came home, and cooked supper. Mom likes Chuck, so she always invites him over for supper. I think she’s hoping that I go out with him one day but, I can’t see that happening. After we finished supper, we went to Chuck’s house.

It was a few hours before anyone showed up at Chuck’s. We hanged out in his basement like we always do. I was laying on my back on the couch. And throwing a little ball against the wall I was facing. Chuck was siting on a recliner on the right side of the couch, a half a meter away from my head. He was just finishing up some homework, and I gave up on mine.

“What music have you been listening to lately Michelle?” He asked. “Oh, just some Fall Out Boy and Default.... and stuff.” I said, still throwing the ball. “Where did Miranda and David go?” “They went to raid my fridge I think. I don’t think they ate any supper.” Chuck finished his homework, and went to his drum set.

David and Miranda come back down to the basement, with 3 plates with peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. Miranda said happily. “Look what Chuck’s mom made for us Michelle!” She hands me a plate. Chuck’s mom always makes good snacks for us, thats one of the reasons why we hang here. “MmMmm. I love the peanut butter and jelly sandwiches!” I said happily as I took a bite.

The rest of the guys finally arrived around 11pm. I was in the bathroom when Pierre and his girlfriend April came. I Never knew what Pierre saw in her. She was a blonde, grade 10 preppy bitch. She never did like me. I have no idea why. But I always like to think that she’s jelious of my good looks.

I walked down the stairs to see Pierre and April cuddling on the couch where I was sitting. They were both looking at me, Pierre was smirking at me. “Hi April.” I said, even though I don’t like her. She just went to her snobbish way and quickly looked away from me, pretending like I didn’t even exist. I just rolled my eyes and sat on a stool by where chuck was drumming. I just watched and talked to him.

Pierre would come over to talk to me and Chuck every 15 minutes or so. But April kept giving him dirty looks, So he would sit by her again. I was playing around with a electric guitar that was laying around. I really suck at guitar. Pierre left April once again to watch me play. He watched for a few minutes and we started to chat.

“I’m sorry that I suck.” I said, then chuckled. Pierre smirked. “You don’t know how to play do you?” “Uhh...... nope! I wish I could though. Jeff tried to teach me but he said I was a lost cause.” Pierre laughed for a couple of seconds. “If you want, You could come over to my house one day and I can teach you... well the basics anyways.” “Sure, I would like that. You sure your up for it?” I said. We both smirked and looked into each others eyes. Usually when this happens, we look away and giggle really awkwardly. But this time, it was different. We just smirked and gazed into each others eyes for about 5 seconds I think. April Didn’t like what she was seeing and cutted in as she stood up. “Pierre, I want to go home now.” She grabs her purse and heads to the stairs, not waiting for Pierre. Pierre looks away from me to watch April go up the stairs. “Okay I’m coming!” He runs up the stairs. “Bye Pierre.” I said, then I turn around to Miranda.

“Oh my god! That girl is a bitch!” I said. Miranda replies. “Yeah I know! She’s even a bigger bitch than me! And those type of people don’t show up that often.” “She’s been giving me that dirty look all night! I didn’t even do anything except talking to Pierre. I guess I’m not even allowed to look at him.” I laughed.

About 10 minutes later, I decided to go home because it was almost 1am in the morning, and I wanted to sneak into the house without my mom or dad knowing that I just came home. So I was walking to my house, and I always go by Pierre’s house because its just a couple blocks away from mine. And as I turned to go on his street, I see him and April arguing in front of his house. His back was facing the house, and Aprils was facing the street. I hid behind a somewhat fat tree. All you could see was my side. I eves dropped on the argument.

“What do you mean?” Pierre said calmly. “You guys are always looking at each other! You never look at me like that! Its like you have a thing for her or something. and You kept leaving me to see her!” She yelled. “I don’t like her that way. We’re just close you know? Sort of like a brother sister bond. I think she likes me in a different way, but what am I supposed to do about it?” He said. April looks away. “Whatever.” She looked, and saw my head quickly going behind the tree. “Great, and look who’s here.” She said upset. I stay behind the tree, hoping that she didn’t see me. “You can come out Michelle, I know your there.” She said. I slowly back away from the tree and stand on the side walk. Holding my hands. Pierre see’s me, then he looks down at the cement. “Bye Pierre, Don’t even bother walking me to school in the morning.” She said with a pissed off voice. I was looking down as she bumped the side of me as she walked past. Then she was gone.

I slowly walked up to Pierre. He was still looking at the ground. “Oh Pierre, I’m so sorry.” I said sadly. I went to pat him, and he moved away from me. “You always have to ruin everything don’t you?” He said, as he slowly looked at me. “Pierre.” I sighed. “I mean it! You always have to flirt with me and look at me like that. I’ve told you already, It will never happen. Just let me live my life!” He said with an angry tone. “But Pierre, all I did was talk to you. She has trust issues. She wasn’t meant for you.” I said. “You don’t even know what kind of girls I like. You don’t even know what feelings I had for her.” He turns away, and slowly walks to the house door. “But, I didn’t do anything...” I said sadly, as I watched him walk into his house and shut the door.

I was left standing in front of his house, in the dark.

Sign up to rate and review this story