Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Oro/Tsunade Challenge Fic

Oro/Tsunade Challenge Fic

by Tsukashi

Tsunade is Orochimaru's captive, and he has decided to... torment her. LEMON Oro/Tsunade

Category: Naruto - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Angst, Erotica - Characters: Orochimaru, Sasuke, Tsunade - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2006-03-31 - Updated: 2006-04-01 - 2464 words - Complete

?Blocked
Oro/Tsunade Challenge
A Naruto Challenge Fic
Written by Tsukashi

Disclaimer: Naruto was created by Kishimoto Masashi, and is his property. I lay no claims to his work and/or characters.

Author's Notes: This is a challenge fic. I did it in response to Riomi's challenge posted 11-16-04.

The Challenge:

Pairing: Orochimaru/Tsunade
Time line: 4 years after current manga chapter
Rating: R-NC-17 cause I am a slutbucket
Page/word limit: 300 to where ever it goes
plot line: Our female Hokage has been missing from Konoha for 2 weeks now... Orochimaru has her and he's having his own kind of fun with her in his new body... but wait whats his new body? Make it who you think it will be... And this is steering towards angst and the bad touch in the part of Orochimaru tormenting his old teammate x.o
things that must be included in the fic:

"Enough with this mindless prattle lets see how much you've truly changed" - Either Orochimaru or Tsunade...

Kabuto must somehow watch or spot whats going on between Oro and Tsu

Bacon must fit in there somewhere XD


The Fic:

~Flashback~

"Tonton?" Tsunade called, "now where has that pig gotten off to?" she wondered aloud. Shizune and she had been talking in the arena where the final test was held for the chuunin exams, talking about improvements to help prevent another insident like 4 years ago when Sandaime had been killed.

A messenger had interrupted them; Shizune was needed at the hospital. With Tsunade spending so much time doing her Hokage duties, Shizune had taken over the running of the hospital, being nearly as skilled as Tsunade herself.

Tsunade decided to continue looking around the grounds. She ended up in a long stone corridor which ran under the stands with Tonton leading the way sniffing around. As the corridor was not currently in use, the torches were not lit, and the further they traveled down it, the darker it became. Her heels clicked on the stone floor, echoing hollowly, and the air felt cool and damp causing gooseflesh to rise on her arms.

Tsunade was not one to spook easily, but she was getting the creeps, unfortunately she had lost sight of Tonton in the shadows ahead. Just when Tsunade was thinking of turning back to get some light, she saw light flickering up ahead. Curious, she closed in on the light, trying to make her footsteps quiet.

It was so quiet; the only sound her footfalls, her ears strained up ahead trying to hear her pig shuffling around in vain. A sudden shreik of "Squee! Squee!" sent her heart to her throat and her feet rushing forward. That had been a scream of pure terror.

She entered a room with several pillars obstucting the view and a circle carved in the stone in the middle of the room. Fire danced in braziers around the room sending eerie shadows to play in gruesome distortions on the walls. The hiss and crackle of the oil burning was the only sound, and Tsunade could sense another precense in the room with her.

"Show yourself," she commanded in a strong voice.

A shadow separated itself from the rest. She could tell it was male, and vaguely make out a squirming shape in his arms. A pleading squeal identified the squriming shape as Ton-ton. She hardened her eyes, if this was some of the village kids playing a trick they were in for some serious punishment.

"Unhand my pig, now," her tone was menacing enough to send most grown men running tail tucked between his legs. She saw the glint of light off of his teeth as he smiled.

"And if I say no?" his smooth voice rang out in her ears.

She recognized his voice instantly and went from a loosely guarded stance to full alert. "Orochimaru!"

"My pretty Tsunade, you don't sound happy to see me." His voice caressed her ears seductively.

"Somethings don't ever change, do they?" She questioned coldly.

"And some things do."

"Are you telling me that you have changed Orochimaru?"

"Hn, why don't you try me and see?"

"Enough with the mindless prattle lets see how much you have truly changed!" She charged at him, but froze as he stepped into the light. Tonton's whites of his eyes were showing as they rolled back in his head in fright, he seemed incapable of even squeeling he was so terrified. And the sight scared Tsunade witless as well; she stood rooted to the spot unable to move. Bloody handprints smeared Tonton, whose skin had taken on a ruddy hue from all the blood on him. It oozed down his body to drip in a gruesome puddle on the floor.

"Wh-whose blood is that?" she tried to steady her voice.

"You are able to speak? You have changed Tsunade. Does it really matter whose it is?" He spoke this last sentence from behind her, and before Tsunade could react, she was unconcious.

~End Flashback~

Tsunade rolled her head painfully to the right. Bright light was hurting her eyes, and the effect of some drug was beginning to wear off. The dry nasty taste in her mouth made her lick her lips wanting for some water. Her hands were tied above her head and reinforced with chakra. Her head throbbed as if she had been drinking for a week straight and was now suffering the hangover.

She squinted her eyes open taking in her surroundings. She was in an unfamiliar room. The walls, the ceiling, everything was a drab grey color, and bright halogen lights lit the room.

She strained her ears for any sounds, while using the rest of her senses to see if there was anyone nearby. She could hear nothing, and she was still too groggy from the drug to be able to sense anyone nearby. Damn, if this is what Jiraiya felt like after the drug she gave him, then she should feel guiltier about it. She felt weak as a day old kitten.

Thankfully, from years of training, her illusion was still in place. A shadow appeared in the doorway, and her eyes riveted on it. As the figure stepped further into the room, she noticed he looked familiar to her. Suddenly it struck her, "Sasuke!"

He moved further into the room, his eyes intent on her form. "Come over here and untie me," her voice carried a sense of urgency. Tsunade was pretty sure of where his loyalties lie, but it was still worth a shot.

To her surprise, he moved over to the bed. He leaned over her prone form, but instead of releasing her chakra binds as she expected him to do, he cupped her full breast in his hand.

Outraged, Tsunade began to give him a verbal lashing, "Just what the hell do you think you are doing!? I don't allow men my own age to fondle me like that, let alone a boy barely a man such as you. Take your hands off of me, now!"

Sasuke merely placed a finger over her lips to shush her. Her eyes locked with his, and she felt herself relaxing under his hypnotic gaze. That gaze seemed so familiar to her, but he was touching her again, causing little darts of desire to cause a tremor through her frame. How long had it been since anyone had touched her like this? Well before she took the hokage name.

But this was not right, this boy, no he was no longer a boy, he was a man now, was young enough to be her grandchild. His hand had found its way inside of her shirt and was fondling bare skin, causing her nipples to peak.

She turned her face to the side, she was powerless to stop him at the moment, and he knew it. "Please, stop," she whispered.

His hands paused their ministrations on her bare flesh, and he leaned over her ear to whisper huskily, "Aren't I beautiful enough for you, Tsunade?"

A flush colored her cheeks as she turned to look at him in surprise at his words. "That's...not it," she finished in a whisper, realizing his mouth was only a hair's breath from her own.

Part of her wanted his kiss, a deep dark well hidden part of herself which she would not admit even to herself, but that part of her was enough. When his lips closed over hers, she found herself responding to his skillful kiss. When his tongue tickled at her slightly parted lips, darting in and teasing her, she gasped slightly at the sensation. He took advantage of the greater access granted, and delved into her mouth with his tongue again. A part of her was still fighting, but another part of her said, there was no way to stop this, so why not just give in?

When his tongue brushed hers, she found herself retaliating. If he wanted to play this game, she would show him what years of experience had taught her, and beat him at his own game. His eyes opened momentarily when she took over the kiss, and fell back closed. A small animalistic sound escaped the back of his throat, which added to the growing desire that Tsunade was still half-heartedly fighting.

She felt a draft on her chest a second before his hand closed back over her breast, kneeding and rolling her hardened nipple between his fingers. She gasped as the desire rolled over her in a wave, and he moved down from her mouth to her neck, kissing and suckling on the tender flesh, his fingertips teasing over her chest and abdomen.

"Mmmm, this...isn't... right," she gasped, "we shouldn't..."

"Don't you like how I am making you feel?" he whispered in his deep husky voice.

"..."

"Your body tells me that it is right."

She moaned as his hand teased the ticklish skin of her lower abdomen. His lips captured her nipple, and Tsunade forgot why she was fighting.

Kabuto's eyes widened in the doorway as he realized what he was seeing. Quietly, he pulled the door closed, but stopped momentarily when a gutteral moan escaped Tsunade's throat. Transfixed at the sight before him, he couldn't resist. The door was barely open and inch, but it was enough for him to satisfy his curiosity.

Suckling on her ample breast, he lavished attention on one and then the other. Tsuande arched her back to grant him easier access, and his hands splayed across her small waistline, running cauloused finger pads along the ticklish flesh there causing her to squirm and smile.

She presented such a pretty sight with her cheeks flushed with desire and a smile playing across her features, her golden eyes smoldering, and her hair splayed about under her. With her arms still bound above her head, and awaiting his next move. He wanted to devour every inch of her.

Capturing her lips in a swift bruising kiss, she returned it with equal furver. She strained against her bonds when he pulled away, trying to follow his mouth. He smiled ferally down at her, causing a tremor to pass through her.

In a swift movement, he removed her pants, leaving her totally bare, except the sleeves of her shirt. When his fully clothed body covered her own, Tsunade pressed her chest against his. She pouted prettily, "You have too many clothes on."

Pulling off his shirt, he threw it on the ground, "Better?" he whispered.

"Mmmm, yes," she responded, admiring the sculpted beauty of his male form. He smirked as he reached down, watching her face, his fingers found her most sensetive spot and she arched off the bed at the sudden onslaught of sensation, letting out a high moan. He continued to make her writhe for several minutes, her cries becoming more intense.

Sticking a finger inside her, her hot inner walls clamped around it, and he felt desire shoot straight to his genitals. Quickly ridding himself of his remaining clothing, he positioned himself over her, waiting.

She opened her eyes, and looked into his face, wondering why he was hesitating. As soon as their eyes met, he thrust into her hard and fast. Before she had the chance to adjust to his size, he set a bruising pace, thrusting and pumping. But what caused her the most discomfort was the fact that his face had changed.

"Or...Oro...chi...maru?" she gasped.

He paused, "Are you upset, Tsuande?"

"..." he painstakingly slowly withdrew and equally slowly thrust back into her. "Uuhnn," was the response as her eyes rolled back into her head before closing. He continued the torturously slow pace for what felt like an eternity.

"Release my hands."

"No."

"Please."

"No."

She arched her hips, trying to speed his pace, but to no avail. "Please, Oro, release my hands."

Her legs wrapped around his hips, trying to pull him in faster, and he smirked. Tsunade felt her arms go suddenly slack, and it was a moment before she realized that he had released her.

In the blink of an eye, she had flipped him underneath her, her mouth devouring his as her hands roamed his chest. "That was not very nice," she said, tweaking both of his nipples, as she sat down firmly, sheathing him in her as deeply as he would go.

She set a quicker pace, and arched her back at the heady sensations the new position caused, riding him hard and swift. His gutteral moans encouraged her on, and she could feel him swelling inside of her, as her own impending climax neared.

"Oh my god, Oro, you feel so good! I'm going to...ahhhh." She cried out as the world shattered around her, and electricity zinged through her body, causing her to clench tightly around him, sending him over the edge of his own orgasm. He cried her name out hoarsly as he thrust up into her one final time.

Totally spent, she collapsed on top of him. "I should kick your ass, you asshole," she whispered before rolling half off of him.

Orochimaru kept his gaze locked with Tsunade's, as he gently brushed a stray lock of hair from her face, "Kabuto, go bring us some breakfast; eggs and bacon."

Tsunade's eyes rounded out in horror, not only had she not detected his presence, but she had no idea how long he had been there.

Kabuto flushed guiltily, and walked stiffly down the hall to go make breakfast.

The End

End Note: Well this is not something I would have thought up on my own, but I wanted to try the challenge, since this immediately began forming in my mind when I read it. I know that there is some major ooc going on, shrugs, that was part of the point.
Sign up to rate and review this story