Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Atsui Desu

Atsui Desu

by Tsukashi

Team7 takes a day off and Sakura tries to find some relief from the heat. LEMON WAFF Sasu/Saku

Category: Naruto - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica, Romance - Characters: Sakura, Sasuke - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2006-03-31 - Updated: 2006-04-01 - 2372 words - Complete

?Blocked
Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto; no gain, monetary or otherwise was received.

Summary: It's the midst of summer, and Team 7 takes a break. PWP Lemon Sasu/Saku


Atsui Desu
A Naruto fanfiction
Written by Tsukashi


Sakura sighed. It was so hot! Kakashi, Naruto and Sasuke had all gone to the stream they were camped near to swim. She had declined the offer to go with the boys. She knew they would be gone for the majority of the afternoon. Since it was just after lunchtime, Sakura knew she would have several hours to herself. She sighed again.

The heat really was oppressive, what had made them decide to go on a camping trip for an entire week when it was so hot? A lapse in sanity, that is what! She was no longer the young girl of 12, she was now a young woman of 17, and she had the body to prove it. She was able to hide it in her shapeless dress much of the time, but in a swim suit, there would be no hiding it. Not that she was ashamed of her body, but to be in that state of undress in front of three red-blooded men, well, that was more attention than she cared to receive. She was accepted as one of the boys, and wanted to keep it that way.

Damn it! She just could not take the heat anymore. Making up her mind, she quickly donned her swimsuit and grabbed a towel, heading to a secluded part of the stream far from where the boys were. Scouting out the area, she was satisfied she was alone, and shed her dress, standing in only her swimsuit. She hesitated for a moment before making a clean dive into the deep part of the stream. Surfacing, she let out a small sigh of contentment. The water was refreshingly cool, but not icy.

She lay back in the cool water, staring as the clouds floated overhead. Every so often she would dive to the bottom of the clear stream, and resurface. Feeling refreshed and cooled off, she got out of the stream, spread out her towel, and lay down to sunbathe for a while. A nice breeze wafted by every so often, and the quiet buzz of insects lulled her to a nap.

She awoke because something was blocking out the sun. She cracked her eyes to see a form standing over her. Instantly on alert, she rolled to her feet in a fluid motion, taking up a defensive position. Sasuke smirked at her.

"Do you have any idea how ridiculous you look in a fighting pose in a bikini?" Sakura's blush but her hair to shame.

"I thought you were swimming with Naruto and Kakashi-sensei?"

"I was fishing," he said gesturing with the pole in his hand, "but Naruto was being too loud. I was looking for a quieter location."

"Oh, well, you can fish here if you like, I am finished swimming."

Sasuke contemplated her for a minute, before settling himself down nearby. Sakura lay back down on her towel, this time on her tummy to sun her back. The sun beat down, and Sakura began to feel drowsy again.

~~~~~

Sakura felt a gentle touch on her shoulder, and heard her name whispered in a husky voice. Still in the fog of sleep, she moaned a little, and shifted away from the touch. The touch persisted on her back, so she rolled over to avoid it. A sharply indrawn breath brought her fully awake, and she cracked her eyes to see Sasuke over her, but he wasn't looking at her face. She glanced down and was horrified to see her breasts completely exposed to his gaze, and gazing he was!

She let out a gasp and quickly covered herself. Horribly embarrassed, and not sure what to do, she looked anywhere except at him, so she did not notice him bending over closer to her. She felt the heat radiating from his close presence and turned back towards him, her face flamed, for his face was less than two inches from her own.

His eyelids were heavy as he gazed into her limpid pools of green, and she watched as if time stood still as his eyes fluttered shut, and he closed the remaining inches between their mouths. Sakura did not notice her own eyes drift shut, she was too caught up in the feeling of Sasuke's lips pressed to her own, of his own violation. Inner Sakura screamed in delight and swooned.

Sakura thought life could not get better; that is until his tongue darted between her slightly parted lips, sending a jolt of electricity through her body. She had heard of this type of kissing, with tongues, and had dreamed of experiencing, but never thought her first kiss would be one. Not wanting to disappoint him, or appear too inexperienced, she touched his tongue with her own. He responded by deepening the kiss. Sakura was powerless before the onslaught of Sasuke's raw animal magnetism, giving to him all that he demanded, and more.

When he broke the kiss, both were breathing heavily, and Sakura could feel warmth from her nether region. Their gazes locked and time froze, an understanding passed between them. When he pulled her arms away from her chest, she did not resist, and he sat back a little to gaze at her exposed chest, she had to fight the urge to cover herself, and felt her face flaming again, but when he looked at her with wonder, she felt butterflies in her stomach. His hand reached up and inquisitively touched her naked flesh, raising goose bumps on her arms. A whisper of a sigh escaped her lips, and he caught it in his own, slanting his mouth possessively over hers.

He wrapped his arms around her shoulders, and pulled her flush against him, his skin felt satiny against her own skin, and her arms reached up to grasp his strong arms.

She broke the kiss to run her tongue along his jaw, to his earlobe. She suckled his earlobe, as her hands ran up and down his biceps. He let out a deep throaty moan, and pushed his erection against her.

His hands reached up, and cupped her breasts, running the pads of his thumbs over each nipple, he gently rolled them between his fingers, bringing them to attention, and eliciting small coos of delight from Sakura, who was tracing a path along his neck nipping, kissing, and licking. He tilted his head to the side to give her better access.

Encouraged by his reaction, she traced a path across the side of his neck, to the front, and then back up the other side, to suckle his other earlobe. She straddled his hips to have better access, placing her core against his hardened member, eliciting another groan from him.

Continuing to trail wet kisses along his neck, and down his chest, she took on flat nipple into her mouth and sucked gently. A sharply indrawn breath told her he liked it, and she continued to toy with his nipple. Not wanting to neglect the other, she kissed across his chest, and suckled his other nipple, while his fingers tangled in her soft hair, massaging her scalp.

Gently he pulled her away from his chest, and pressed her back onto the towel, kissing her feverishly, and bumping and grinding his erection between her legs. He pulled her arms up above her head, and let out a small smile. She looked at him puzzled as he performed a series of seals, and she felt a surge of chakra as she her eyes widened in surprise. He had just bound her hands above her head with a string of chakra.

She frowned slightly, and his smile broadened. "Worried?" he asked.

"No, I trust you."

His smile faded, and he leaned down to kiss her passionately. She returned the kiss with equal ardor, arching her chest against his. He ran his hands down her arms to her chest, she squirmed a little when he brushed her armpits, and he tickled her, causing her to squirm deliciously below him, as she let out throaty chuckles, and begged him to stop.

He smiled down at her, and cupped her breasts again, his mouth found one rosy nipple, and she cried out at the pure feeling of ecstasy that coursed through her. He laved attention on one breast and then she cried out anew when his mouth locked over the other. She could feel juices squirting between her legs, and wanted to be rid of the bikini bottoms.

"Talk dirty to me Sasuke," she whispered.

He looked at her for a moment, an unreadable look on his face, 'oh no! Look at his face, I went too far' inner Sakura screamed at her.

"I want to fuck you, little girl. I want to hear you scream my name while my cock is pumping in and out of your tight little pussy, is that what you wanna hear?"

"Ooooh, yes. Fuck me Sasuke," she moaned arching up against him.

He let out a small smirk, and reaching down, he pulled off her bikini bottoms.

"Strip for me Sasuke, I want to see all of you."

He stood up, pulling off his swimming trunks, and stood before her his best feature ramrod stiff.

"Unbind me, I need to touch you," she whimpered.

He smirked and waggled a finger at her, "Not yet. I am not finished with you yet."

She groaned her frustration, as she arched against her binding, helpless to free herself. He knelt between her legs, and starting at her shoulders, slowly ran his fingertips down her body, pausing to tweak her nipples and play with the sensitive undersides of her breasts. He ran his fingers across her flat tummy, and she squirmed a little when he hit a ticklish spot, letting out a soft chuckle.

He continued to the soft pink down of her nether curls, running his fingers through it, causing small moans of pleasure from her. Running a hand down each thigh, he brought them slowly, torturously up closer and closer still to her most private of places. He pulled her thighs further apart, and she opened for him, granting him access.

She jumped, arching her back off the ground when it was not his fingers, but his tongue that found the sensitive bud of pleasure. She squirmed under his ruthless assault, and her cries of pleasure became hoarse as he brought her closer and closer to orgasm.

He slid a finger into her slick sheath, and she cried out as he broke the damn, wave after wave of blinding ecstasy coursing through her. Completely drained, she looked up at him in wonder.

He looked at her possessively again, this was his Sakura, and he liked her looking at him like this. He reached up and unbound her wrists. Her arms immediately pulled him to her. Their mouths locked for a searing kiss, and Sakura tasted herself on him. It did not turn her off; instead, she wanted to taste his essence.

She pushed on him, and he complied, allowing her to roll on top. She mimicked his actions from earlier, and ran her fingers down his body, starting at his shoulders, kissing and nipping here and there. She ran her hands down his legs, lifting his knee on his left leg, she ran kisses along the inside of it until his hardened cock brushed against her face. Rubbing her cheek along it, she opened her mouth, and ran her lips up the side of it until she came to the tip. Looking him in the eye, his glazed over as she ran her tongue over the bottom of the tip, and sucked it into her mouth.

She could taste his musky essence on the tip, and suckled it savoring his taste. Wanting to see how much of him she could fit into her mouth, she bobbed her head down his member, and then back up again. She was rewarded by his groan of pleasure. Her mouth grew tired quickly, but she continued to pleasure him in this way, until he grabbed her head, pulling her up to kiss him.

"What's wrong?" she asked.

"Nothing," he replied in a husky voice.

He pulled her beneath him and settled between her legs. He lifted her hips, positioning her for his entry into her tight passage, and she opened her legs wider to grant him easier access.

He entered her by slow degrees, allowing her to adjust to his size. She bit back a cry of pain as he thrust the rest of the way in, breaking her maidenhead. He looked down at her sharply, but didn't say anything, giving her a minute to allow the pain to pass. Sweat began to bead on his brow, and he moved back a little, pushing back into her.

"Oh, Sakura, you feel so damn good," he ground out, drawing back and thrusting into her again.

"You feel good too," she whispered, not entirely lying.

It was all the encouragement he needed, and began to thrust into her. She gripped his hard ass, pulling him closer, and wrapped her legs with his, arching up to give him a better angle. Pleasure began to build again, this time it was different. Soon she was writhing beneath him, her feet planted on the ground to meet him thrust for thrust.

"Ahh, Sasuke, its coming," she cried out.

"Come for me Sakura." Her name on his lips sent her over the edge, and she screamed his name as she came hard, electricity shooting through her entire being. Her inner walls clenching around his cock, causing him to loose what little control he had left, and he shuddered above her as he spilled his seed deep into her.

He collapsed on her, and she savored his weight, wanting to lay like this with him forever. His mouth found hers and his kiss was so gentle she wanted to weep.

"I...I love you," she whispered to him.

He hugged her tight to his chest at her words. She almost didn't hear him, "Ahh, me too."

-The end-
Sign up to rate and review this story