Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Itachi's Present

Itachi's Present

by Tsukashi

Kisame is sick of Itachi's grumpy attitude, so decides to get him a Christmas Present. LEMON PWP Ita/Saku

Category: Naruto - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Itachi, Sakura - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2006-03-31 - Updated: 2006-04-01 - 7135 words - Complete

?Blocked
A/N - For sake of a smoother flowing story, I choose to ignore a few facts that have been revealed in the manga. Like the fact that Sakura hates Itachi with a vengeance. In my longer stories I will address this, but this one is basically a PWP. Actually, it would be best to think of it that she doesn't know the details of Itachi's estrangement from Konoha, just that he did something very bad, and is an awesome ninja, so knows enough to be wary.

Disclaimer: Naruto and its characters belong to Kishimoto Misashi. No gain was earned for this story. It is written solely for the amusement of fans of the series.

Itachi's Present
Written by Tsukashi
Christmas '05

In the darkened interior of the bar, lights blinked red then green. Tacky golden garland draped along the ceiling rafters. When patrons entered, snow drifted across the floor as the biting wind fought for entry as well. Pools of dirty water were more prevalent towards the door, but spotted the entire room. Holiday music could be heard over the hum of customers talking amongst themselves.

A robust balding man in a green shirt with rings of sweat under each of his arms attended the bar, while a few tired looking waitresses in skimpy red dresses didn't even bother to look harassed as the stray hand pinched or slapped their asses.

One of the waitresses made her way over to a table in the darkest corner of the bar, setting down their bottle of sake along with two cups. She did not hesitate long over the table, the men had an unsettling look about them, and danger came off of them in waves.

Kisame noted that Itachi paid the waitress no heed, not even when she bent over to grab the coins thrown on the table, giving a clear view down her dress. Lately Itachi's attitude had gone from icy to downright frigid. 'I bet if he got laid, he would relax a little. He's so uptight all the time, he makes me uptight. Maybe I'll get him laid for Christmas.' A smirk played around the corners of Kisame's mouth at the amusing thought.

A commotion at the other end of the bar distracted their attention momentarily. The man had obviously had too much to drink. The ruckus died down fairly quickly, and Kisame returned to his contemplation, sipping his sake.

In all the time he had been Itachi's partner, he had never known him to have had one sexual encounter. And considering they were practically glued to each other, he would be the one to know. Even Kisame himself was known to have a dalliance here or there.

But not just any woman would do, especially since he was fairly sure that Itachi was still a virgin. She had to be young and pretty, but especially she had to be strong. If she wasn't strong, there was no point, Itachi wouldn't even glance at her a second time. So she would probably have to be ninja.

'Thinking of ninja, that reminds me of that hot little piece of ass from Grass. She should have been nicknamed Kazaana with that mouth of hers. Damn, that was a hot night.' A lecherous leer covered Kisame's face, which Itachi ignored, but then, what was different?

~~~~~*~

Kisame had heard a loud noise and moved in to investigate. Whatever he had been expecting, it was not a shapely, young ninja blasting crater sized holes in the earth around her with her fists.

"You'll have to be faster than that if you want to catch me," the man standing facing her taunted.

Not bothering to respond verbally, she went after the masked man viciously, more specifically something bright orange in his hand. Seeing an opening, she went for it, to be turned away by the masked man. The two of them seemed evenly matched, "give me that book, sensei!" she yelled.

The man continued taunting her with it, keeping it just outside of her grasp as the two fought. "Now, now, you wouldn't be wanting to steal my one indulgence would you, Sakura-Chan?"

"One?! And yes I would! Fork it over!" she stomped her foot causing a fissure in the ground.

"Temper, temper!" Kakashi tsked at her.

"Oh, you haven't seen temper! That damned perverted duo, I'm gonna shove that book so far up their asses they're gonna be chewing on it! How dare he make me a character in that book? And you're no better, trying to read it!"

"Well, I have to see what extracurricular activities you have been up to Sakura," Kakashi chuckled at her.

"What!? You know as well as I do, that they are not true!"

"No?"

"No! I'm still a virgin for Kami's sake!" realizing what she just screamed, her face flamed beat red.

Kakashi chuckled at having been able to goad her that far. Her temper seemed at an all time high, and he threw his hands up defensively, tossing her the book. She immediately calmed, and began to walk away. Kakashi walked behind her, and she didn't notice the bright orange book sticking out of his back pocket.

Kisame quickly summoned a few lemmings* and told them to follow her unobtrusively.


~~~about a week later~~~

Itachi sat in their shared room exercising. Since they were back in Fire, he had decided to stay in for the day. Kisame had been gone for several hours, not that it mattered. They had another week until they moved out on their next mission. Being Christmas day, maybe he had decided to indulge himself.

Having finished his reps of exercises, he took a shower. Sitting on the futon, he began honing his weapons, not bothering to put on a shirt, the towel still draped around his slightly damp neck. Maybe he would open one of the bottles of sake and indulge himself a little too.

Some time later Kisame entered the room sans his cloak, which was wrapped around something writhing with a large bow matching the clouds. He grinned and dumped the moving bundle on the other futon. Itachi raised an eyebrow in question, "get into a fight?" gesturing towards his black eye and battered appearance with the knife he was sharpening and Kisame grinned bigger.

"Merry Christmas."

Merry... Christmas? Itachi blinked in surprise. Since when had they exchanged gifts? The holidays were a time when people gathered, making it an ideal time to strike at a target because their guard was normally down due to being surrounded by loved ones. In all their years together, they had never exchanged gifts.

"I used my sword, so you shouldn't get any black eyes," he gestured towards his own blackened eye. "I have some things I need to do so I won't be back until tomorrow." Kisame was enjoying Itachi's befuddled expression; it was so hard to ruffle his feathers. He turned almost as an afterthought, "you'll need this," he threw a small shiny object to Itachi, who caught it deftly, "have fun." His chuckles ringing in the hallway, as he left.

Itachi looked at the item in his hand, a small chakra key. Padding barefoot around the futon, he wondered who Kisame had kidnapped. Whoever it was had to be pretty good to rough Kisame up and cause him to need to drain their chakra.

Itachi pulled the bow, loosening the cloak, and pastel pink hair was the first thing he saw. The squirming renewed in frenzy, as the person sensed freedom was at hand. Pulling the cloak further back, he saw it was a woman. A barely clothed woman.

Chakra chains bound her wrists running down to her ankles, allowing very little movement. A red ribbon gagged her, and the sheer red nightie she wore matched the stockings held in place with garters.

Her eyes glared green fire above the gag, as she struggled for freedom unaware or uncaring of the view her undulating presented. A surge of desire shot through Itachi as her breasts strained at the sheer material. It was obvious Kisame's intent with this "Christmas present."

They stared at each other for several moments before Itachi decided the best course of action was probably to use his sharingan to knock her unconscious until Kisame returned to take her back from where ever he had gotten her. He activated the first form and her body language and the shocked look on her face caused him pause.

She was no longer squirming; in fact her body had gone dead still as her rapt attention was focused on his eyes. He moved closer to her, and she still didn't move, she seemed almost hypnotized by his sharingan. Making a decision, he gently removed the ribbon around her mouth. Her eyes never left his, her jaw worked up and down, the only acknowledgement that the ribbon was removed. Kisame had tied it tightly; an angry red line ran across her cheeks.

Her voice was hushed when she spoke, almost like she was scared of fracturing the silence of the room. "You're him, aren't you? Uchiha Itachi."

He was not entirely shocked that she knew him; he was a well-known shinobi after all. "Aaa."

~~~flashback~~~

Sakura stepped out of the shower, and felt something was amiss immediately. Quickly wrapping herself in a towel, she scanned her darkened apartment. The sun was barely peeking over the horizon, casting long shadows over everything in the faint light.

Movement caught her attention out of the corner of her eye, and she barely ducked the well-aimed blow in time. Quickly jabbing her assailant in the face, she heard him grunt in pain as her fist connected with his eye in a solid punch.

Damn she punched hard! Harder than most of the men he had fought. Kisame did not want to damage his "present" for Itachi, so decided to use Samehade to drain her chakra. The bandages quickly unwound with a flick of his wrist, and Sakura stared aghast as his sword began moving as if it were alive. She jumped back to dodge a vicious swipe of it, not realizing that he never intended to strike her with it in the first place. She landed on slightly wobbly legs.

Before he had another chance to swing at her with his ungainly sword again, she zeroed in for a taijutsu attack. In a flurry of blows and kicks that seemed to have little effect on him, but left her winded, she attacked. He caught her right wrist entirely too easily, and Sakura tried to punch him with a left hook to the ear, hoping to shake his equilibrium. Instead that wrist was also caught, and she stared fearfully up into one of the ugliest faces she had ever the misfortune to behold.

She struggled in his iron grip, but to no avail. He grinned at her, "Haven't you figured it out yet?"

The silent question mark hung above Sakura palpably.

"Your chakra was quite a tasty meal for Samehade," he said soft and menacing.

Sakura's eyes widened perceptibly as realization of just how screwed she was set in. Before she had a chance to scream, he had flipped her around in his hold, her back to him, her mouth covered with one had, while the other ripped the towel from her body.

She struggled to get away, biting the skin she was able to reach. He ripped his bleeding hand from her mouth, having quickly spun the towel in circles for a makeshift rope which he used to gag her with.

He pushed her onto the bed, pinning both of her wrists above her head, and she was sure he was going to rape her. She was frantic; she had turned into a primitive animal, no thoughts in her mind except escape at any cost.

But there was no escape, he had bound her hands to her headboard, she kicked at him, landing a rib shot, but not serious enough to do any real damage. He lay across her legs, pinning them as he reached into his cloak for something. Sakura's fear redoubled.

The sun was almost fully up, and she was able to see something red and diaphanous dangling from his fingers. It looked like an article of clothing, and indeed, he began trying to put a stocking on one of her legs.

In order to do this, he had to get off her legs, and she began kicking at him again. With a crude leer in his voice he said, "Nice twat." Aghast, Sakura quickly pressed her legs together; he chuckled as he easily slid one and then the other stocking on her rigid legs, fastening garters to hold them in place.

Stepping back, he performed a jutsu, which bound her legs together in chakra shackles, a long chain with two more shackles dangling from the foot of the bed. He untied her from the head of the bed, and stood her up, freeing her hands.

As soon as her hands were free, she used her short nails to rake at whatever she could reach, gouging 3 furrows in his cheek that welled blood, she felt little satisfaction, for it gained her nothing in the way of freedom.

He was pulling a diaphanous gown on her, forcing her arms through the sleeves before trapping them again. Arms pinned again, she used her only tool available, and head butted him, giving him a bloody lip. He glared at her, spitting blood onto her clean floor before binding her hands with the remaining two shackles. She felt trussed up like a Christmas turkey and just as helpless.

Fear curdled her stomach when he smiled as he hit a pressure point in her neck, knocking her unconscious.

He should have done that from the start, little hellcat. Well, the fear written on her face had been worth a few bruises and scrapes. He pulled the towel from around her mouth and wrapped a red silk ribbon which matched the nightie he had just dressed her in.

Admiring his handiwork, he was pleased. He had managed not to bruise her at all, and her porcelain skin gleamed in the early morning light. She was light of build, but had lush curves in all the right places. Her muscle definition was just beautiful; this girl was perfect in every requirement.

Laying her inside his cloak, he wrapped her, tying a large red ribbon which matched the clouds on his cloak as a last effect. Looking around, he quickly tidied up all signs of a struggle. Performing a specialized henge, he transformed into a nondescript merchant carrying a large bundle. What was special about this jutsu is that it repelled people from looking at him without their noticing, making him virtually invisible to all he passed.

~~~~~*~

From how sore she was, they had been traveling for several hours, with her carried like a sack of rice over his shoulder. Although it did no good to squirm and struggle, she still tried to free herself from the chakra chains binding her. If she could at least get those loose, she would have a better fighting chance when they got wherever they were going.

What she did not understand was why he would take the time to dress her and kidnap her when he could have raped her in her room. Was he some sort of sick freak who had some sort of special torture room set up? She held no doubts, she was dressed for sex.

How much time passed, she had no idea as the rhythmic swing of his long gate rocked her into a drowsy state in the warm cocoon she was wrapped in. She was startled from her stupor when she noticed a change in his gate. She renewed her struggles in the hopes that someone would notice that his bundle was moving. Not aware of the jutsu that still cloaked the two of them. With Kisame's chakra reserves, he could easily maintain a jutsu of this level for several days without feeling any strain, especially after having drained her own supply.

Outside the doorway to his shared room, Kisame dispelled the jutsu before opening the door. Itachi sat inside honing some of his knives, a bottle of sake next to him. He had obviously recently taken a shower, the towel still draped around his bare neck and chest, and his damp hair was down.

He smiled and was tempted to drop the struggling girl right in his lap, but Itachi had a bunch of knives on the futon, and that could dampen the mood. He opted to dump her on the other futon.

Itachi raised an inquiring eyebrow gesturing at his slightly worse for the wear appearance with the knife in his hand, "Get into a fight?"

Kisame grinned bigger; you could say that, instead he said, "Merry Christmas."

Itachi blinked in surprise. Kisame loved rattling Itachi, it was so rare, this was so much fun, he might have to surprise him with a present next year too.

"I used my sword, so you shouldn't get any black eyes," he gestured to his own sore eye. "I have some things I need to do so I won't be back until tomorrow." He turned back, "you'll need this," he tossed Itachi the chakra key to the bindings on the girl, "have fun." He chuckled the whole way out of the building, feeling quite like Santa.

Sakura had heard two male voices exchanging words after that asshole had dropped her; at least it had been a somewhat soft landing. She heard the sound of the door closing, and was fairly sure it was the man who had captured her, but a lot of what had been said was muffled by the cloak she was cocooned in.

Holding herself rigid, she could almost feel eyes boring into the cloak, trying to see her. She waited patiently, but when the cloak parted, she burst into frenzied struggles for freedom, or at least fresh air.

She glared daggers at the man who was "unwrapping" her. She quickly noticed the ugly man was gone, so this was her only enemy. His eyes traveled over her nearly naked form, taking her from pissed to homicidal. She struggled against her bindings, blinded by anger, and not caring that she was giving him quite a show.

Finally giving up her struggles as useless, she resumed her staring contest with him. What was he planning? To rape her, she knew. To kill her too? As her mind grasped for any means of escape, she was shocked when his eyes changed from charcoal black to red swirling sharingan.

Shock filled her. Sharingan. There was no doubt in her mind that he was using that bloodline limit, and aiming it at her right now. She knew she should not be looking at it. She knew so many things, but she was helplessly caught up in so many emotions that she was like a deer in the headlights, not even noticing that he was moving closer, only noticing the Sharingan.

When he gently removed the ribbon from her mouth, the pain of having it removed brought her back to reality, somewhat. She moved her jaw up and down to work the circulation back into it.

She knew the only living Sharingan users, except one. Uchiha Itachi. Rape was the least of her concerns at this point. Her voice was hushed when she spoke, almost like she was scared of fracturing the silence of the room. "You're him, aren't you? Uchiha Itachi."

"Aaa."

What the hell was she going to do? She was completely at his mercy. She stiffened when he reached for her ankle before she noticed the key, she felt shock for a moment before Sakura realized he could not have sex with her while her legs were chained together. He took each of her hands in a firm grip removing the shackles from them as well, and the key and bindings dissolved in a small burst of light.

Her eyes traveled to his futon and the stack of weapons there. His look told her she would be dead before she made two steps towards them. She crossed her arms over her scantily clad chest in an effort to hide it from his view, and he moved back over to his own futon, methodically putting his weapons and sharpening tools away, sipping sake the whole while.

Finally working up the nerve after being completely ignored for several minutes, she softly asked for something to drink. He poured her a sake, which she took with unsteady hands. Water had been more her idea of what she wanted to drink, but at this point, a shot of courage would do her some good.

Itachi refilled her cup for her a few times, and Sakura sipped slowly, watching him take his time with his weapons. She was glad for the reprise.

Itachi took his time with his weapons, giving them the same care he would as if she weren't there. He was deciding. He weighed all options and possible outcomes in his mind, and no matter how many different ways he thought about it, killing Kisame just didn't seem to be a viable option. Damn.

His attention kept diverting to the girl sitting on the other futon. The way her nipples became slightly more visible when she inhaled, her obvious muscle definition, the fathomless green eyes, the barely hidden pink thatch of hair that matched that atop her head, all of it was proving to be very distracting.

The girl was beginning to relax a little; 4 cups of sake were probably having an effect on that. Suddenly she stood up, with cat like grace and gestured towards the door behind him, "is that the washroom?" Itachi calmed his instincts at the sudden movement.

He nodded, not bothering to hide his eyes wandering over her body.

"Can I use it?"

He nodded again, hands still busy, putting the last of his weapons away, while his eyes never left her form until it was behind the closed door. Maybe the sake was having an effect on him too. He took the cloth roll of weapons and placed them into his backpack. His ears attuned to the sounds of running water in the bathroom.

~~~~~*~

Sakura splashed some water on her face to cool it. How had he gone from scary homicidal S ranked ninja to sexy scary homicidal S ranked ninja in such a short period of time? Well, never mind the fact that he looked so much like her childhood crush, with those same cold eyes and the same mouth which made the same expressions as "he" had. Even their clipped speech was similar.

'Snap out of it!' Inner Sakura yelled. 'I need a plan! What would Tsunade do?'

~~~~~*~

The towel slipped as he leaned forward to grab his pack, and he pulled it off as he stood back up, throwing it to the side as she emerged from the bathroom, her eyes immediately found him.

Sakura was very self-conscious as she softly made her way back to the futon she had been sitting on, she felt his eyes on her the whole way, the intensity with which he looked at her was making her heart do funny little flip flops, and she couldn't be sure she didn't put a little extra swing in her walk. Inner Sakura started screaming at her, but she quickly squelched her.

Sakura had noticed the bulge evident in his trousers. It would be hard not to, it was so damn big. She knew her options were limited at this point, and she didn't really want to be raped. Especially on Christmas.

"I have a proposition for you," she said.

His eyes took their time wandering back to her face, which was slightly red. Whether from anger or embarrassment, or a combination, he didn't really care. "Ho?"

"Yes." She stated very businesslike. "I propose a game of chance."

"The stakes?"

"If I win, I get to walk out of here, /alive/, with my virginity intact. With something to cover myself with," she threw in as an afterthought, gesturing to the negligee she wore.

Damn, she had brought his attention back to her breasts! She cursed herself out, crossing her arms across them again. "And if I win?" he drawled.

"Illgiveoowhachoowhan," she murmured barely forming the words.

"I didn't catch that," he was enjoying this; she could see the sadistic pleasure gleam in his eyes as she flushed again.

Taking a deep breath and scrunching her eyes shut, arms rigidly at her sides and head bowed, she spoke, "I will give you whatever you want."

She jumped as if burned when she felt a tickle brush across her breast, her eyes glaring murder. He grinned like the Cheshire cat, stealing her breath, "Deal."

~~~~~*~

They sat across from each other, their second bottle of sake and a deck of cards between them. Sakura looked from her cards to his face, worrying her lip a little behind her cards before deciding. No matter how much she stared at his facial expressions looking for a tell, he had none. "Girl, it is your turn," he said.

"Sakura, the name is Sakura."

"Sakura, it is your turn," he said in a tone of voice meant to get under her skin. Damn, he could be a pro poker player.

She turned her face into an emotionless mask, making her bet. Her sorry stack of toothpicks was quickly dwindling. She needed a killer hand, because he had called all of her bluffs up until this point. Itachi met her bet and raised 2 more toothpicks. Sakura eyed her hand one more time as if something would change before deciding to see his bet.

He took her pair of ladies with two pair. Damn! It was her shuffle. She set the cards in front of him for the cut, which he tapped, before dealing each 5 cards face down. "Same game. Five card stud, no wilds, three toothpick ante."

Both picked up their cards glancing at their hands. Sakura felt a thrill go through her, she had three jacks in her hand, she had this one for sure. Keeping her expression frosty, she waited for his bet, sipping casually at her sake and noting that she was down to 7 toothpicks, while he had over 50. She had to win this; her virginity was riding on it.

He threw in 5 toothpicks, and she raised him 2, staking her entire stack on this hand. He tossed 2 more toothpicks in the middle, and both flipped down their cards at the same time, Sakura's smile of victory melting into a look of disbelief. He had a flush. A natural flush.

"You cheated!" she accused.

"Prove it," he provoked.

"I..." damn him!

"What's the matter Sakura? You're not a sore loser are you?" he goaded in a dangerous voice that had her melting.

"Of course not!" she denied vehemently, the nervous lump in her stomach at the implications of what had just happened began to hit home and she felt panic welling inside of her. She had promised to willingly give herself to this man.

Bowing her head, she began cleaning up the game. While she put the cards back in the case, Itachi took the stack of toothpicks to the bathroom garbage. Steeling herself, she quickly laid down on his futon, stiff as a board and closed her eyes, waiting.

After several minutes had passed, she peeked to see what he was doing. He sat sipping sake, where they had played cards, watching her. His expression looked almost amused.

In an exasperated tone of voice she asked him, "What are you doing?"

"That is my line," he said.

"What? You won," she said, propping herself up on her elbow.

"And the agreement was that you will give me whatever I want."

"Yes, that is what I am trying to do."

"I never said what I wanted you to give me," he said softly.

Sakura's eyes widened. So he didn't want sex? Then what could he possibly want her to give him? "Well, what do you want?"

"Mmm," he murmured noncommittally.

She sat up, unsure what to do. If she was anything, she was a woman of honor, and would stick by her promise to give him anything he wanted, but how could she do that when she didn't know what that was?

Rummaging around in his pack, he pulled out some apples. Sakura's stomach rumbled, she had eaten nothing today, and it was dark out already. He gestured for her to join him, and he pulled out a pairing knife.

"You can start here." She quickly took the knife and began expertly peeling and slicing the apples. Finished, she set the plate between them and grabbed a piece. He opened his mouth and Sakura moved the piece away from her mouth, gently depositing it into his waiting one. Grabbing another piece while he was chewing, she stuffed it into her mouth. When he finished his first piece, she was ready with another, quickly getting the idea.

His lips closed around her finger as well as the apple piece and she met his eyes, darts of warmth radiating from her fingertip and spreading, she could feel the heat radiating from her face. She slowly pulled it back, and grabbed another piece depositing it into her own mouth.

This man was supposed to be a hardened killer, it seemed almost surreal as his mouth gently suckled the apple pieces from her fingertips, his tongue flicking across them making her want to moan at the sensations building within her.

Only a few pieces remained when he huskily told her, "Use your mouth."

Sakura shyly paused for a moment before depositing a piece of apple between her teeth and lowering her head slowly to his. She closed her eyes and hovered just above his mouth, her breathing slightly uneven.

His lips brushed against hers, closing over the apple. His tongue delved into her mouth, grasping the piece and taking it from her. Sakura felt liquid fire coursing through her veins. Looking down to grab another piece, she stuck it in his mouth, leaning forward to take it from him, as he had done with her.

When her lips met his hesitating and shy, Itachi held himself still, when her tongue darted into his mouth to take the apple, he brushed her tongue with his own. Startled, she pulled back, and looked at him for a moment. He was calmly waiting for her to take the apple. She leaned back forward, his tongue was waiting and she explored it a little before grabbing the apple piece.

Taking the last piece of apple, she set it in her mouth, leaning forward for him to take it. His mouth covered hers pulling the apple into his mouth, and quickly swallowing it. When she started to sit up, he pulled her back to him, covering her mouth with his again, and suckling her tongue into his mouth.

An electric jolt went through her as his tongue brushed hers again, and she began questing with her own, discovering the feel of his mouth. His arms wrapped around her, pulling her closer, she put her hands on his chest to steady herself and she felt his hands begin to softly roam her back.

Shyly, she let her fingertips begin to trace small patterns on his skin, enjoying the silky texture of him. His mouth left hers and she felt bereft, but he was trailing little kisses across her neck and began nibbling on her ear. Sakura let out a small giggle at the ticklish sensations turning her face slightly. Their mouths met in another sultry kiss and one of his hands found its way to her ribcage.

It flitted just below her breast, and she found herself wishing he would touch her there, her nipple aching. When his warm hand finally did, a surge of desire coursed through her. It felt so good.

She realized he was doing all of the touching, and she wanted to make him feel the same things she was. Leaning forward, she brushed his long hair back with her fingers and began tracing kisses across his neck, mimicking his earlier actions. Heartened by his sharpened breathing, she took his earlobe into her mouth, suckling it.

His hands cupped both of her breasts, massaging them gently, while he slightly turned his head, giving her better access. She ran kisses down his neck and across his collarbone, nipping, licking, and nuzzling while inhaling his scent.

In a sudden movement, she was in his arms as he carried her back to the futon. Laying her down, she pulled him down to her for another kiss. He sat her up, pulling the red gown from her. His hot mouth closed over her nipple, and she moaned involuntarily, running her fingers through his long hair.

His hands began roaming across her stomach, tracing meaningless patterns across her skin. Slowly, teasingly, his fingers made their way closer and closer to the apex of her thighs. He felt her stiffen when his fingers tangled in her downy pink nether curls; he paused finding the rosy bud of her breast with his mouth. Her gasp at the renewed sensations sent a new surge of desire through Itachi, and he felt himself grow harder, if that was possible.

Sakura let out a gasp when he fingers brushed her clit. She tried to squirm away, slightly embarrassed at having her touch her there, but he held her in place, his thumb gently stroking the sensitive skin. Her eyes drifted shut, the electric pleasure ripping small moans from her.

Unable to speak or even think, the pleasurable sensations rippled outward, and she felt her feet tingle. Time stopped, it could have been seconds or days, it didn't matter; all that mattered was that she would die if he stopped. His finger dipped into her heated sheath, and she felt uncontrollable and wild. Anything this man asked for, she would grant him in this moment. Suddenly the world started to turn white around her as her whole body stiffened and she gasped and yelled as her orgasm hit.

When she opened her eyes, she was a little embarrassed that he was staring at her so intently, but that was forgotten when his mouth covered hers in a heated kiss. Her arms wrapped around him, and she ran her fingers across the ridges and planes of his muscles, holding him close.

His erection pressed into her core, and she realized that she had done all the receiving and none of the giving. Rolling onto her side, pulling him with, she ran her hand down his bare torso enjoying the silky steel texture of soft skin over well-formed muscles. She dipped her head down, pulling one of his nipples into her mouth. He lay back, allowing her freedom to explore, one arm behind his head.

She kissed and tasted him, leaving wet trails which dried quickly on his heated skin. The taste and smell of him was intoxicating and the small sighs that he let out made her feel powerful. She had shied away from his waistband several times, shy and unsure, but her curiosity was burning.

Her eyes met his as her fingers grasped the waistband and she froze for a second, but when he gave her no reaction, she began to slowly ease them down his slip hips, her gaze locked with his unwavering one. The pants stuck in the back, caught on his buttocks, and she wrapped her arms around, putting them inside the material. When her palms met naked flesh, she paused, enjoying the firm feel. She squeezed a little, and he flexed one buttock, and she let out a startled giggle. She gave him another squeeze before continuing to remove his clothing, arms wrapped around the back so there would be no more snags.

His erection sprung free like a jack-in-the-box and Sakura stared with some trepidation at it before meeting his steady gaze again and pulled his pants the rest of the way off. She moved back, staring with fascination at him. Her hand reached out, lightly grazing across his heated flesh. It felt smooth, yet bumpy at the same time, she closed her hand around it, moving it along his length, at his sharp breath, she pulled her hand back quickly, eyes riveted on his face.

His hand found hers, and brought it back to him, guiding her. His breathing became ragged, and she was surprised when it got larger, harder. His hand closed over her wrist stopping her, "what's wrong?" she asked softly.

"Too close," he gritted out.

She leaned down and began kissing him again, and his mouth devoured hers as he flipped her beneath him. Sakura had a vague idea of what came next and that it hurt a little. When he sheathed himself inside of her, she had to stop the involuntary tears of pain. It hurt. A lot. And it wasn't getting any better when he began moving inside of her. She felt raw and torn and like she would split in two. She lay there unable to do anything, but not wanting to stop him. She had promised him, and she had suffered far worse in battles, just never in such a sensitive place.

She wrapped her arms around his back, and watched his face. His eyes were closed and perspiration beaded his face and chest. His mouth found hers in a heated kiss that distracted her slightly from the painful sensations of him gliding in and out of her. He completely filled her, and her muscles had adjusted, the raw feeling was still there, but the initial pain subsided.

His skin stuck to her leg, so she lifted it, and zing of pleasure shot through her as he bumped her sensitized nub. Sakura wrapped both of her legs around his hips and he let out a groan. She felt it building again and their moans of pleasure mingled together. When her second orgasm hit her, she thought she would lose her sanity. Her nails dug into his back as her whole body arched and convulsed. Itachi lost control when her orgasm hit and she tightened around him almost painfully, a yell torn from him as stars burst behind his eyelids.

When he pulled away, her arms and legs closed tighter around him, not wanting to let him go. He humored her, pressing his flaccid member further into her and her inner walls trembled around him. After several minutes, he placed a small kiss on her mouth, and stood up. She let out a small sound of protest, not wanting to lose the feeling of their bodies being joined.

He disappeared into the bathroom and she could hear the sound of water running. Realizing she was quite a sticky mess, she pulled herself from her post-orgasmic haze, and lightly knocked on the door.

"Enter," his voice carried a seductive cadence which she never noticed before. It wasn't his voice which had changed, it was her.

She timidly opened the door, peeking inside. The curtain was drawn and she felt nervous. She didn't know why after what they had just shared, or maybe because of what they had just shared. "Is there room in there for two?" she mumbled.

His head appeared and he looked at her, she felt her trepidation grow until she noticed his hand held out to her to help her into the tub. Relieved, she took it, and he guided her to sit in front of him. She reclined against his chest, her head on his shoulder, his hand fondled her skin idly.

Sakura soon found herself dozing and was startled when he woke her. The water had grown tepid; she had been asleep for at least an hour. She stood, and reached out a hand to help him stand. He paused a second before taking it.

Quickly drying, Sakura climbed into the futon, lying in the middle, shivering under the covers. Itachi had turned off the lights and stood next to the bed looking down at her hands on his naked hips. Sakura let out a little giggle and spread her arms and legs across the whole futon giving him no place to lay down. He raised an eyebrow at her before taking one of his cold feet and sliding it under the covers.

Sakura let out a shriek as his icy foot touched her warm thigh and quickly scooted over. Itachi gave her a small goading "I win" smile and she stuck out her tongue at him. He pulled her close and kissed her, "Merry Christmas, Itachi," she whispered. He responded by kissing her more forcefully.

~~~~~*~

Kisame quietly entered the room he shared with Itachi. He had spent the night out drinking and had a killer hangover. He dodged as a shuriken whizzed past him, it landed in the wall behind him with a solid thunk.

He glared at the raised arm of the girl who hadn't even bothered to turn to look at him. Itachi wondered when she had found his hidden bedside stash. Her aim had been perfect; if Kisame hadn't dodged it would have caught him right between the eyes. She turned and glared at him a moment before snuggling closer to Itachi.

"You gave that hellcat a weapon?"

Itachi smirked enigmatically, not bothering to answer. Kisame almost sighed, some things would never change.


~~~The End~~~



Author's notes: I am sorry about any mistakes. I did NOT beta this, or even hardly proof read it, time did not permit, so I am sure it is riddled with errors. In the spirit of Christmas, please forgive! I hope you all enjoyed my present to you. It took longer to write than I had anticipated and ended up being a wee bit longer than I had planned too. Oh, I wanted to somehow add in there that somewhere between the sake and the seductive atmosphere Itachi said the hell with it, and gave in, but couldn't find the right way to add it in, hence the note here.

* A lemming is a mouse-like creature which generally lives in the tundra, since most of the glimpses of Mist have been winter, I chose a wintry creature for him to use for tracking purposes. Plus the majority of creatures seem to be small - slug, toad, snake, spider, etc. I also wanted something unobtrusive, and it seemed such an idiosyncrasy for Kisame to have such a cute and shy creature for his Kuchiyosek (Can't you picture him riding on the back of a giant mouse, LMAO!) For a more detailed definition of a lemming, follow the link: http://www.encyclopedia.com/html/l1/lemming.asp
Sign up to rate and review this story